Chris is going to Everfree Northwest - (Update July 31st: Chris is not going to Everfree Northwest)

• t.me/kiwifarms is our Telegram for downtime and announcements.
    • The .is domain is disabled due to issues with the CDN and having multiple domains.

Banh Xeo

Tôi nói những trang trại này an toàn để lướt sóng
kiwifarms.net
There is time to assemble the donations, make him start producing something. Someone will fund it if Chris starts becoming interesting again. If he goes as is he will end up shitting and molesting, at least go back to Wendy’s for a month and pay for half

Wowcoolusername

Autist. My pronouns are Retard/Faggot/Nigger
kiwifarms.net
If you can wrangle Chris into somehow meeting his paid obligations, I'm all for it. Chris "helped" with the silver, but I don't think that should be the fall back plan. And unless its a ridiculously low number like $20 a gofundme will just crash and burn. Tell him to put out some fucking Sonichu comics. People will pay for that shit.

GooglePuppet

You will never be women.
kiwifarms.net
Everyfree Northwest is an August 13th Bronycon thing.

Problem: It's in Seattle.

Chris's current plan is to drive the van over the rockies to Seattle taking one stop to rest in a parking lot.

I am using executive privilege to veto this plan in favor of a flight itinerary. Chris will need a rental car but has already book a hotel room for the weekend and gotten a pass to go. I'm debating how to get the money for this. I could just pay myself with the silver money (since Chris helped with that), but Chris is considering a GoFundMe. This might be a good test to see if I can get Chris to do drawings and shoutout videos reliably.

Discuss. Are any of you going there? I might need someone dependable to call on.
Are you fucking retarded Josh?
Make him pay for it himself. I'm not giving some asshole like Chris any of my money just so I can feel good about myself.

We're talking about a guy who got kicked out of a con for sexual harassment. Not that Vic type 'affection = harassment' shit either.
Follow your own rules, and don't pamper the cow.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Are you fucking retarded Josh?
Make him pay for it himself. I'm not giving some asshole like Chris any of my money just so I can feel good about myself.

We're talking about a guy who got kicked out of a con for sexual harassment. Not that Vic type 'affection = harassment' shit either.
Follow your own rules, and don't pamper the cow.
I'm not asking you for your money. He has his own audience. Stop fucking crying.

GooglePuppet

You will never be women.
kiwifarms.net
I'm not asking you for your money. He has his own audience. Stop fucking crying.
Says the guy trying to pay for a sped to travel to a brony con because he's worried something is going to happen to him while driving across the country. The same guy who runs a site that was originally meant to make fun of this sped.

I don't get it.

edit: He thread-banned me like a child.

Last edited:

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Says the guy trying to pay for a sped to travel to a brony con because he's worried something is going to happen to him while driving across the country. The same guy who runs a site that was originally meant to make fun of this sped.

I don't get it.
I made the site for the community. If he wants to go to this convention and people are willing to pay for it (THEY ARE), then why can't I help him?

Seriously, just fuck off if you're so fucking angry that you're just going to sit and seethe if Chris is doing anything besides working in a fucking bauxite mine or glass sorting warehouse.

Frank D'arbo

Got a... strange magic...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just a heads up, since its in Bellevue, the really fucking expensive part of Western Washington, I'd doubly make sure you'd raise a decent amount

i'd say start with the Go Fund Me, and if you raise enough, ignore the coin stuff. if it's not enough then cover what you can with the money you earned with the coin merch.

Kuruminha

- mundo paiaço.
kiwifarms.net
I made the site for the community. If he wants to go to this convention and people are willing to pay for it (THEY ARE), then why can't I help him?

Seriously, just fuck off if you're so fucking angry that you're just going to sit and seethe if Chris is doing anything besides working in a fucking bauxite mine or glass sorting warehouse.
I like you, Josué Lua. But I believe every other Kiwi is trying to say is that even if there is a market for OPL and you are willing to help, he won't do shit other than make a 30 second video demanding money. It's too ;optimistic; of yourself to believe he would get off of his butt to do anything at all.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
I like you, Josué Lua. But I believe every other Kiwi is trying to say is that even if there is a market for OPL and you are willing to help, he won't do shit other than make a 30 second video demanding money. It's too ;optimistic; of yourself to believe he would get off of his butt to do anything at all.
Okay, great, I've known Chris for 8 fucking years, I know what to expect. Thanks for your input! Happy to hear it! Cool!

Rungle

Sacrificing children to the elder beings
kiwifarms.net
Everyfree Northwest is an August 13th Bronycon thing.

Problem: It's in Seattle.

Chris's current plan is to drive the van over the rockies to Seattle taking one stop to rest in a parking lot.

I am using executive privilege to veto this plan in favor of a flight itinerary. Chris will need a rental car but has already book a hotel room for the weekend and gotten a pass to go. I'm debating how to get the money for this. Chris is considering a GoFundMe. This might be a good test to see if I can get Chris to do drawings and shoutout videos reliably.

Discuss. Are any of you going there? I might need someone dependable to call on.

Edit: If you're going to this thread to lecture me for helping Chris, or to bitch about Chris doing anything besides working in a Bauxite mine, consider killing yourself instead. I'm not asking you for your money. Chris has a huge following.
If you can get in contact with Chris and ask him to draw my pfp I'm donating 100 euros.