Chris is going to Everfree Northwest - (Update July 31st: Chris is not going to Everfree Northwest)

• t.me/kiwifarms is our Telegram for downtime and announcements.
    • The .is domain is disabled due to issues with the CDN and having multiple domains.

LolRaccoon

Trash panda and trash boat
kiwifarms.net
The idea of Chris wandering to the place where Chaz was would be funny.

I'm not sure how, if he gets to the con, will play out though. I know he'd want to meet the voice actresses but most of them aren't going to be attending in person.

Lazy Man

kiwifarms.net
Personally I like the idea of Chris getting off his arse and doing something/anything. If he goes to a con then there's going to be at least something interesting happen for us to pick apart and discuss. The cost of a plane ticket would be worth it just for something less boring than a tarot card a day on his twitter.

Kuruminha

- mundo paiaço.
kiwifarms.net
Okay, great, I've known Chris for 8 fucking years, I know what to expect. Thanks for your input! Happy to hear it! Cool!
Alright. Let's see how that will play out, then.

If you have a fucking forum about conjectures and even make a thread about this subject and is not willing to receive any criticism, I'm not even here. Being salty about a sped on Saturday morning, geez.

TV's Adam West

Remember the batusi?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay, great, I've known Chris for 8 fucking years, I know what to expect. Thanks for your input! Happy to hear it! Cool!
Normally I'd say this is a horrible idea.

On the other hand, you haven't steered us wrong yet. Do you have anything in place to ensure Chris meets his paid obligations? Devil's advocate, the cwcki has an entire counter on how many days chris has put that off.

The Man With No Name

kiwifarms.net
Laffin at the thought of Chris at the airport, going through TSA.

Laffin at the thought of Chris on the plane, in the middle seat between two normal people.

Laffin at the thought of Chris at baggage claim and hand-picking through every suitcase until he finds his.

Laffin that this happens twice, on the way there and on the way back.

Null, I'm in, this sounds good.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Question, null how much did you make with the Coin Merch?
Not enough to waste it.

Laffin at the thought of Chris at the airport, going through TSA.

Laffin at the thought of Chris on the plane, in the middle seat between two normal people.

Laffin at the thought of Chris at baggage claim and hand-picking through every suitcase until he finds his.

Laffin that this happens twice, on the way there and on the way back.

Null, I'm in, this sounds good.
Yeah, feel bad for the two people stuck next to Chris for 8 hours on a plane. Oh well.

TV's Adam West

Remember the batusi?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris trying to drive cross country in a shitty van would be really fucking funny though.

J appreciate your concern for his well being and not starving to death when he breaks down or getting stabbed by a methhead he offends on the way, but I hope he drives.
Pull a baked Alaska and stream the drive