Chris is going to Everfree Northwest - (Update July 31st: Chris is not going to Everfree Northwest)

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

chimpSculpture_

kiwifarms.net
I mean isn't his financial situation in a horrendous state? If he could reliably do paid dwarings then wouldn't he have done that already? It's very much a lost cause but I guess it's the easiest thing he could do.

Pvt. Real G

what is the point of anything anymore
kiwifarms.net
Don't let Chris fly, he has no experience of flying and airplane etiquette, it just going to be a cluster fuck. And I feel bad for the Passengers. Besides who is going to drive and pick him up at the airports? Rental cars prices? It's going to cost an arm and a leg. Just tell him to make more stops and allocated more time on the road and sight see America. He got the time to do that.

Nickhayes1988

Totally a real person
kiwifarms.net
Not gonna lie, chris driving cross country in a rickety ass van Oregon trail style sounds way more entertaining than "chris flys to brony convention, sits in hotel room, craps himself, whines".

At least the former is guaranteed to end in disaster. Isn't that why we're all here? To revel and delight in the inane antics of chrischan?

Why can't Chris use the money from his SSI to buy a plane ticket?
Why can't he use the money he was given as compensation for the coins?
Why can't he use money from his patreon?
Why can't he get a job?
Sell some junk?
Preform any meaningful service what so ever?
Because he doesn't want to and has likely spent it already on toys and junk for the horde.
Giving chris money is like giving an addict money. Addicts don't need money, they need rehab.

The real question is what does this forum get out of giving Chris money? The promise of "maybe" some more comics. You're trusting a person who is notoriously dishonest and notoriously lazy to exchange his labor for compensation. No offense null but that's dumb as shit.

What's even the beat case scenario here, chris hastily scribbles some new comics together, doesn't color them, doesn't finish them and tells some stupid ass dimensional merge story, people complain, he babbles on about some bullshit and we're all collectively poorer and dumber for wasting our time. Chris's comics haven't even been good for years. Sonichu was at it's best when it was outsider art and chris was making it under the guise that he had "millions of fans". That ship has sailed. Chris is in on the joke now so it's not funny.

The comic was never what made chris entertaining. Chris's nonsense is the show. If that's the case, why stop Chris from doing something as retarded as driving 4k miles cross country in some sort of Harold and Kumar esque plan, getting into trouble along the way.

Can you imagine if Chris breaks down in rural Oklahoma? Can you picture his deformed tranny ass walking into a gas station and asking for help. Now I'll pay to see that. That would be the most excitement we've got from chris in a decade. Why deny the people what they want? I'm no a-log, but i came for the show.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1624730595232.png

Gross, children will be in attendance. I wish Hasboro would sue these people already to shut all this crap down.
If Chris actually drives the whole way there, then this is the remake of National Lampoons Vacation that we deserve.

It's going to be Sockness or Evan in the Ferrari isn't it?

My prediction: Chris will attend, he will be ignored by most people. He'll probably throw a tantrum because he's not featured on the Guests of honor section of the website.

Last edited:

Count Olaf

The Swedish term for beef that is roasted
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Laffin at the thought of Chris at the airport, going through TSA.

Laffin at the thought of Chris on the plane, in the middle seat between two normal people.

Laffin at the thought of Chris at baggage claim and hand-picking through every suitcase until he finds his.

Laffin that this happens twice, on the way there and on the way back.

Null, I'm in, this sounds good.
I don't care that nulls funding it, myself. If he's going to go, flying is the safer option. Although, YEAH. This is going to be quite the experience for him. Has Chris ever even been on a plane? I don't think he ever has. There's nothing on the CWCki about Bob or Barb taking him anywhere by plane, or at least I couldn't find anything. He'll need to keep himself in line more than ever. This isn't a convention or the mall. The TSA does not fuck around and will not take ANY of his shit whatsoever. If he throws a scene in any way, in any capacity on the plane or on the ground he could find himself in A LOT of trouble.

Speaking of which, as you mentioned...Chris and the TSA? Imagine the long, long line of people that are going to be hold up and forced to stand there and wait for him to take off ALL his rings, bangles, necklaces, rocks, and whatever (you know he's bringing them along) while having to listen to all his babbling and noises. I hope the TSA confiscates that fucking disgusting ass bio-hazard of an amulet. I imagine thats where his first fuss might be. Hopefully the memory of his last little stint in jail will be prevalent enough to make him surrender it quietly.

Chris in the terminals/during layovers? Imagine him bumbling around talking out loud to sonichu or whoever as he bumbles tries to find his flight gate. I'm sure he'll manage it fine enough, though. He's not retarded, he can do it. Most that happens there is he gets the usual looks of shock and discust The terminals aren't what worries me the most.

Chris on the plane itself? That's what worries me the most. My first thoughts were about the poor souls that'll have to sit next to him as well, but lets face it, he's going to impact far more than those two. For one, the whole damn plane is going to smell him throughout the ENTIRE flight especially if he doesn't shower beforehand. And for another, I don't think he has much of an ability to stay...well, quiet. We know he couldn't do it during his court trials. I remember some observers who were there saying he wouldn't stop singing/making random noises. If he did that then, he'll probably do it on the plane. However, knowing Chris spending habits he'll probably squander a lot of his money on in-flight wift or whatever so maybe that'll be enough to keep him distracted. And you know what, if it does, maybe that's not such a bad thing. I'm still still certain that somehow, someway, there's going to be complains about him of some sort.

Chris at the baggage claim? I can see the rest of the passengers giving him a WIDE berth after their experience with him on the flight. I dont see much drama happening there. But then, I've said that before only to have my expectations shattered. So we'll see, I guess.

Actually yes, about 30 years ago to visit Cole Smithey in San Francisco with Barb.

Okay, so he's not going in TOTALLY blind. He has flown once before, when he was 9 (if I did the math in my head right). A LOT has changed in those 30 years though, including himself. Going through the airport and flying is almost a completely different experience now in many ways, so for all intents and purposes this is still going to be his first flight, especially since it'll be his first time flying *alone*. Gonna be interesting to say the least to see how this all goes.

Leibowitz

Bless me Father, I ate a lizard.
kiwifarms.net
Don't let Chris fly, he has no experience of flying and airplane etiquette, it just going to be a cluster fuck. And I feel bad for the Passengers. Besides who is going to drive and pick him up at the airports? Rental cars prices? It's going to cost an arm and a leg. Just tell him to make more stops and allocated more time on the road and sight see America. He got the time to do that.
"Um, stewardess? The man sitting next to me smells like sewage and his plushies are spilling over into my chair. Are there any other seats available?"

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay, so he's not going in TOTALLY blind. He has flown once before, when he was 9 (if I did the math in my head right). A LOT has changed in those 30 years though, including himself. Going through the airport and flying is almost a completely different experience now in many ways, so for all intents and purposes this is still going to be his first flight, especially since it'll be his first time flying *alone*. Gonna be interesting to say the least to see how this all goes.
"Sir, will you be checking your luggage?"

"It's miss, and no, I will be wearing it, thank you. My husband will help me carry it onboard, I'll have you know!"