Facebook Chris is 'In a relationship'

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Thetan

Highly Caffeinated
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
So, Chris's FB status has changed to 'In a relationship'. Now his changing his background image makes more sense. I'd love to know the story behind this.

XfYVpLC.png

Attachments

• upload_2014-8-31_17-3-18.png
    upload_2014-8-31_17-3-18.png
    326 bytes · Views: 221

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
Suddenly, the drama that will arise in a few weeks time from the loss of the rental home has increased dramatically. The impossible has happened. I simply don't know wether or not to judge this is a :ruse: that will end with money/residence begging or if he's actually of the opinion he's found Lovely Weather. No way in hell can I believe in any way the other person in this relationship could either exist or be legit, since Chris will say anything these days in order to find a new fuckmommy (which in some convoluted way has evolved into him saying he's whatever Frylock revealed himself to be at the end of the ATHF movie except Chris is really only concerned about getting free sex from attractive women and not actually realizing he's gay/claiming he's gay in such a way that he's just a crossdressing but straight male) and get the hell away from Barb and her anti-LEGO purchasing powers.

GolgoXIII

kiwifarms.net
I'm kinda new here, not gonna lie, but I'm going to assume that the girl is one of his new friends that he's met through this tom-girl thing he's going through. Probably either a lesbian (which would explain his recent posts) or a transsexual who he believes is a girl but isn't. He claims to have met her in person, but he hasn't given out any evidence as to who she actually is, so I'm willing to bet that she doesn't realize she's in a relationship or that she told him not to reveal her identity under the threat of breaking up with him.

Mogambo

stung by a scorpion
kiwifarms.net
Here's something to go alone with the new "relationship" status.

AkA6Y82.png

Wearing Britney Spears perfume on a date is a pretty good way to tell her "I'm gay and just want to be friends." I'm actually curious to know whether he went in full tomgirl regalia or not. I know Chris is... well Chris, but surely even he must know that he's sending mixed signals at best. I mean, I don't care about breaking down gender roles and I wouldn't expect Chris to be uber-masculine because that's just not who he is, but still, you should actually put effort into dressing up if you're going on a date. Especially for someone like Chris who has enough trouble as is. Poor kid.

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ugh, I came here looking for an explanation. Kind of exciting. Good for Chris, if this is indeed true. Sadly, he'll definitely find some way to make the situation horrible.
Like announcing the relationship on Facebook to every ween troll?

Hopefully he'll learn from his previous mistakes with the Wallflower and Megan. (Even though neither was his girlfriend and Chris learning from his mistakes seems highly unlikely)

Kamen Rider Black RX

Winner: Cole Smithey Award for Valued Opinion
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wearing Britney Spears perfume on a date is a pretty good way to tell her "I'm gay and just want to be friends." I'm actually curious to know whether he went in full tomgirl regalia or not. I know Chris is... well Chris, but surely even he must know that he's sending mixed signals at best. I mean, I don't care about breaking down gender roles and I wouldn't expect Chris to be uber-masculine because that's just not who he is, but still, you should actually put effort into dressing up if you're going on a date. Especially for someone like Chris who has enough trouble as is. Poor kid.
You have to remember, CWC threw a fit over gay men using Axe. He probably thinks that if he used that, the woman would think he was gay too. Instead, he's using women's perfume to identify himself as a lesbian...in a man's body.

Ruckersvillian

A TRUE and HONEST resident of Ruckersville
kiwifarms.net
If this is legit, then I guess there's someone for everyone. Still, I'm going to err on the side of common sense and assume this is either some kind of "ween" trick or some poor woman he's befriended who doesn't know that she's 'in a relationship'.

Axiom

Painfully Cute
kiwifarms.net
There are only two possibilities for this: Chris is being trolled again, or there's an heiress to Megan and the Wallflower. The odds that he has an actual girlfriend is slightly less than none. He just doesn't have anything to offer, not even affection. He's just too emotionally stunted for this.

Some people must know what's going on. Otherwise there would be more scrambling to find answers and there isn't that urgency here. The bulk of the Jackie info wasn't available until a year after the troll ended, remember? It's interesting to speculate but I get the feeling we'll know eventually.

In The meantime, hopefully there will be some new content in the form of.... I dunno, Lego fantasies? Drawings? Who knows.

slep

kiwifarms.net
If this is another galpal saga, I'm hoping this one will be more original than the other ones and I'm patient enough to wait till it yields some deliciously lulzy content. Hopefully nothing tragic will happen that could derail things this time (like Bob's death brought about a premature abort to the Calling Out Saga).