Money Chris is lying about needing donations -

Status
Not open for further replies.

thismanlies

The Funnest Part of Gaming is Looting Corpses.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In a previous post from a now locked thread I had mentioned sending Chris food directly, you can read what I posted below.
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/5-24-17-minor-update-chris-shows-off-new-pages-low-on-food-money-after-vet-bill.31078/page-6#post-2295995
Basically I said don’t give Chris cash, but instead send Food Lion gift cards and/or food directly via Amazon Pantry.
Apparently people were doing just that before and gift cards were not being used (you can track the use/balance of a gift card to most places if you have the number) and when Chris got food sent to 14BC he actually tried to get a refund for himself, not the person who paid for it.
I get Chris isn’t the smartest at the best of times, but it doesn’t take a genius to receive a gift card to a place they frequent and think “hmmm, I should use this next time I go out.” My hypothesis is Chris is opening mail, seeing it’s not cash or check, and throwing it away/into the hoard.
I realized these are not the actions of a starving person, not even one as dumb as Chris. Chris and Barb may be poor, but they’re not starving.
So would it be I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME if I sent him a case of pork n' beans?

Chandler Cats

Pufferton owes me four years alimony!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don’t know if they have a Trader Joe’s in their area, but they immediately send anything about to go out of date to the local food bank ... salad, cheeses, refrigerated full meals, produce, all of it goes to our local food banks. It is still fresh and well packaged. But sadly TJs doesn’t sell ponies, games, plastic crap or legos. Our local senior center has a food bank for pet food, it’s free, Barb would certainly qualify. I know someone sent them a petSmart card that went unused. They open campbell’s chicken noodle soup cans onto paper plates for the dogs. The cats largely live outside and so now they are dead and he has no remorse, they are simply “missing”, he thought it was perfectly acceptable to blast a kitten struck by a car out of a pipe with a high pressure hose. Stating the obvious, I realize, but there you are.

PlasticOwls

Gone Forever
kiwifarms.net
Chris is as real an example of Truman Burbank the internet can offer; it gawks and documents his entire life while giving him just enough to exist and come back. Nothing more.

Life gave Chris a break though. It gave him money he otherwise would never make. He found opportunities to make a sizable living from being a dilapidated side show. It isn't much, but anyone would appreciate the help.

Except Chris fucks it up. He makes it hard to sympathize with him, and he pisses away the money idiots send to him on garbage he'll toss away in a few days. He continues living his bootleg Truman show existence not out of absolute circumstance, but by his own design.

Life can be a bitch sometimes.

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
The cats largely live outside and so now they are dead and he has no remorse, they are simply “missing”, he thought it was perfectly acceptable to blast a kitten struck by a car out of a pipe with a high pressure hose. Stating the obvious, I realize, but there you are.
IIRC the deal there is I don't think Chris actually understood the ramifications of high pressure water hitting a cat already traumatized by vehicular impact. He figured that Pollo would simply get better out of his love and affection.

Needless to say we all know that Sorbet is dead by now.

Chandler Cats

Pufferton owes me four years alimony!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
IIRC the deal there is I don't think Chris actually understood the ramifications of high pressure water hitting a cat already traumatized by vehicular impact. He figured that Pollo would simply get better out of his love and affection.

Needless to say we all know that Sorbet is dead by now.
It was Sorbet he blasted out with the hose. He had a cranial fracture and broken nose. This was after he’d received an injury that severed two of his toes. Pollo, I do believe, died relatively peacefully indoors. I’m not saying that he has no affection for his pets, he simply has no common sense. Cats generally hide when they are ill or wounded, one of the reasons why they should be kept in a quiet, enclosed area while they are recovering from surgery or injury. I think Lucy is actually alive and well somehow!

Chrus Chundlur

Shaved orangutan
kiwifarms.net

Lipitor

huh?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is why Chris is the eternal lolcow. It takes him no time at all to blow any sympathy you had even for something as vile as the Wise/Boyd shitbags.
The sad part is he doesn't really even need to swindle his fanbase to get their cash. All he ever needed to do was produce vector graphic of Sonichu and the Sonichu logo, upload it to one of the t-shirt printing companies' site, and earn a passive revenue stream while giving his fans exactly what they wanted. Who am I kidding, he could just upload a shitty 244p jpg that looked like ass when blown up and printed on a shirt and people would still love it as a relict of fail. Yet he chooses the we're starving ruse instead.

Grotesque

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I think the average person underestimates how a disabled person like Chris lives, like they think he's struggling to maintain shelter and food.

When you're on SSI (or SSDI), you get free food, free or extremely cheap shelter, free elite healthcare, free transportation to important things, free education, and Chris is getting more than most if his $1200 monthly income is true.

If Chris is dying for food, it's entirely due to him and his mother's reckless spending. And I mean extremely reckless, Chris should easily be saving thousands per year.

The Fool

kiwifarms.net
He could also probably apply for food stamps, I recall that suggestion being thrown around a lot. I don't know if or how that would cut into his income, but it would be something he can only buy food with (real food, not mcdonalds and mail-order food kits).

hambeerlyingnreed

Ordering pizza at the Weight Loss Clinic
kiwifarms.net
He could also probably apply for food stamps, I recall that suggestion being thrown around a lot. I don't know if or how that would cut into his income, but it would be something he can only buy food with (real food, not mcdonalds and mail-order food kits).
From my understanding, food stamps cover lots of crap food. He could still buy junk and bypass stuff like fruit, veg, non-prepared meat, etc.

Haunter

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think the average person underestimates how a disabled person like Chris lives, like they think he's struggling to maintain shelter and food.

When you're on SSI (or SSDI), you get free food, free or extremely cheap shelter, free elite healthcare, free transportation to important things, free education, and Chris is getting more than most if his $1200 monthly income is true.

If Chris is dying for food, it's entirely due to him and his mother's reckless spending. And I mean extremely reckless, Chris should easily be saving thousands per year.
By "free" do you mean the expenses for such things are included in the total $1200? As far as I understand it, a portion of the SSDI, let's say $500, would be allotted to Shelter needs, then the rest would go towards Foods, Transportation, etc.

"Free Transportation" could be a stipend for Bus Fare. I'm not sure where "Free Education" would be coming from.

He's not living off two parents working full-time. I don't see how he could be "saving thousands per year".

Done

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The sad part is he doesn't really even need to swindle his fanbase to get their cash. All he ever needed to do was produce vector graphic of Sonichu and the Sonichu logo, upload it to one of the t-shirt printing companies' site, and earn a passive revenue stream while giving his fans exactly what they wanted. Who am I kidding, he could just upload a shitty 244p jpg that looked like ass when blown up and printed on a shirt and people would still love it as a relict of fail. Yet he chooses the we're starving ruse instead.
Just like I said, he's becoming a full-on Twitter troon.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Nurse Ratchet

Grotesque

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
By "free" do you mean the expenses for such things are included in the total $1200? As far as I understand it, a portion of the SSDI, let's say $500, would be allotted to Shelter needs, then the rest would go towards Foods, Transportation, etc.

"Free Transportation" could be a stipend for Bus Fare. I'm not sure where "Free Education" would be coming from.

He's not living off two parents working full-time. I don't see how he could be "saving thousands per year".
Food can be taken care of with SNAP, which Chris definitely would qualify for, if he's not already.

Housing is generally far less than $500/month. Under Housing Assistance/Section 8, most get free housing or pay something nominal like $100/month. This may be different in Virginia than shithole Buffalo where houses are worth nothing, though.

Free transportation could be provided with managed care/whatever title applies in Virginia. Chris would qualify for this with his disability.

In NY, free education is easily available for the disabled. I get e-mails constantly about them.

Haunter

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Food can be taken care of with SNAP, which Chris definitely would qualify for, if he's not already.

Housing is generally far less than $500/month. Under Housing Assistance/Section 8, most get free housing or pay something nominal like $100/month. This may be different in Virginia than shithole Buffalo where houses are worth nothing, though.

Free transportation could be provided with managed care/whatever title applies in Virginia. Chris would qualify for this with his disability.

In NY, free education is easily available for the disabled. I get e-mails constantly about them.
Thanks for replying with that info :)

I guess it varies quite a bit from state to state, then. It would take someone familiar with this kinda thing in Virginia to say more :/

Reactions: Picklechu
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino