Money Chris is lying about needing donations -

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegooddoctor

kiwifarms.net
Why are you guys all so surprised at this point? you literally see massive piles of shit and toys in every single video he ever does, and he is always terrible and late for virtually every single Sonichu commission he ever does or anything he's paid to make, being late, shitey condition or with inept packaging that damages the already shoddy condition of his 'merchandise' and is mostly rude to the kind trolls or I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME who try to give him helpful feedback whenever he fucks up a new sales batch(which is almost always) not realising that they are the absolutely only people in his life who are willing to shell out money for his utter shit and are the closest things to real friends in sad Clusterfuck of an existence, and yet he treats them with utter contempt and screeches I AM A REAL WOMAN!!! AND HAVE MANY STRESSES IN MY LIFE! MY OBESE MOM NEEDS OINTMENT FOR HER ASS SORES AND MCDONALDS FOOD SEND ME ASSPATS AND FREE GAMES REEEEE! I mean c'mon he's been doing this shit since 2014 people, I mean at least back then he put some real effort into his products and would make stuff from scratch, and spend SOME effort into keeping some sort of simple goal of keeping his exceptional franchise alive and making actual products that people would ironically buy for the reason like LOL CHRIS CHAN GAVE ME A MEDALLION HUR DE HURR IM SO INTERNET SAVVY DERP DERP! pissing themselves with their shit eating grins and I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME hats browsing 9gag and stuffing their fat greasy faces with lardy pizza and Mountain Dew before their next round of Minecraft lets plays. I mean now its just sad and the novelty of Chris whining for moneyed selling his shitty merchandise and comics to fuel his non existent life has become tedious and warn out completely, all I can hope for is that barb dies sooner and Chris can make a new chapter in his pathetic mess of a life.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
kiwifarms.net
Why are you guys all so surprised at this point? you literally see massive piles of shit and toys in every single video he ever does, and he is always terrible and late for virtually every single Sonichu commission he ever does or anything he's paid to make, being late, shitey condition or with inept packaging that damages the already shoddy condition of his 'merchandise' and is mostly rude to the kind trolls or I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME who try to give him helpful feedback whenever he fucks up a new sales batch(which is almost always) not realising that they are the absolutely only people in his life who are willing to shell out money for his utter shit and are the closest things to real friends in sad Clusterfuck of an existence, and yet he treats them with utter contempt and screeches I AM A REAL WOMAN!!! AND HAVE MANY STRESSES IN MY LIFE! MY OBESE MOM NEEDS OINTMENT FOR HER ASS SORES AND MCDONALDS FOOD SEND ME ASSPATS AND FREE GAMES REEEEE! I mean c'mon he's been doing this shit since 2014 people, I mean at least back then he put some real effort into his products and would make stuff from scratch, and spend SOME effort into keeping some sort of simple goal of keeping his exceptional franchise alive and making actual products that people would ironically buy for the reason like LOL CHRIS CHAN GAVE ME A MEDALLION HUR DE HURR IM SO INTERNET SAVVY DERP DERP! pissing themselves with their shit eating grins and I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME hats browsing 9gag and stuffing their fat greasy faces with lardy pizza and Mountain Dew before their next round of Minecraft lets plays. I mean now its just sad and the novelty of Chris whining for moneyed selling his shitty merchandise and comics to fuel his non existent life has become tedious and warn out completely, all I can hope for is that barb dies sooner and Chris can make a new chapter in his pathetic mess of a life.
lol, calm down.

No one here is surprised, believe me. It's just fun to talk about.

Lipitor

huh?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Food can be taken care of with SNAP, which Chris definitely would qualify for, if he's not already.

Housing is generally far less than $500/month. Under Housing Assistance/Section 8, most get free housing or pay something nominal like $100/month. This may be different in Virginia than shithole Buffalo where houses are worth nothing, though.

Free transportation could be provided with managed care/whatever title applies in Virginia. Chris would qualify for this with his disability.

In NY, free education is easily available for the disabled. I get e-mails constantly about them.
He wont qualify for SNAP, both him and barb have SSI/SSDI that's suppose to cover the costs of food. they'd be rejected on those grounds.

Crass_and_Champ

just a couple hermit crabs, nothin' to see here.
kiwifarms.net
This new pasta is delicious.

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Breathe, dude. Take a break for a moment. Go sit on the porch out front and watch the sky. Chris (and those that discuss him) isn't worth getting this wound up about. There's a beautiful world out there, go appreciate it for a while. Your blood pressure will thank you.

Hrothgar

kiwifarms.net
He wont qualify for SNAP, both him and barb have SSI/SSDI that's suppose to cover the costs of food. they'd be rejected on those grounds.
Actually, SSI recipients are guaranteed at least the minimum amount of SNAP. SSDI and elderly people don't have a gross income limit. They still have to get below the net income limits, but they're given medical expenses and a higher proportion of their shelter expense to get there.

It's actually more strict about the income, though. There's been debate about whether his Patreon or Ebay counts against his SSDI, which it doesn't, but it's income for SNAP. If he and Barb were on the same benefit (which they should be since his tweets make it very obvious they're functioning as a single unit for food) then that $500 or whatever he gives her per month is counted twice, as part of his SSDI payment and as unearned income given to her.

Of course, the odds are extremely low that the person assigned his case is reading the Farms or Chris's Twitter to know these things, so he'd likely be able to go by himself with just his SSDI. Between the mortgage and his Medicare premium and any other insurance premiums or Rx costs, he'd likely be able to get something. It would also mean he's committing welfare fraud.

Xanax

Viva la constipacion!
kiwifarms.net
Did you learn English by watching AVGN videos?

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's been debate about whether his Patreon or Ebay counts against his SSDI, which it doesn't ...
Depends on if it's substantial gainful activity. With regards to ebay, they might not consider it SGA (but properly speaking, they should) because having a one-off garage sale doesn't imply you can sustain yourself long term. Now if you were a professional thrift store comber, that's a different story.

In regards to his patreon, it absolutely would be SGA if it's above a certain dollar value.

• Informative
Reactions: Rikka Takarada

Hrothgar

kiwifarms.net
Depends on if it's substantial gainful activity. With regards to ebay, they might not consider it SGA (but properly speaking, they should) because having a one-off garage sale doesn't imply you can sustain yourself long term. Now if you were a professional thrift store comber, that's a different story.

In regards to his patreon, it absolutely would be SGA if it's above a certain dollar value.
Oh, yeah, it could be considered that. I meant even if it was considered to be SGA, he's still nowhere close to the threshold to reduce his payment. I want to say it's somewhere in the $13-14,000 range this year, but I'm not positive. He actually may have hit it if he hadn't fucked up his Patreon shit a few months back.

M

MY 405

kiwifarms.net
Whether or not they’d qualify for SNAP they’d qualify for EBT (and he can still get his McNuggets). Barb qualifies for meals on wheels if that hasn’t been axed completely yet. (Source::powerlevel:)

Strelok

Perfectly Cromulent Poster
kiwifarms.net
Line breaks are your friend. Please use them.

Eugene90

kiwifarms.net
Give it another 5 or 10 years time, and Chris will have an exciting new chapter of E-begging of making up outrageous stories between his fantasy and reality where he has to feed money to his mother who has went to CWCVille (if you know what I mean), and he will then piss them all off buying dildos shoving up his own ass.

And no, I refuse to address Chris as "her" because as far as I am concerned -- he's just a basement-dwelling transvestite detached from reality.

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
Aren’t there people who sell their food stamps for less than their value for hard cash? Couldn’t Chris and Barb buy up a bunch from some crackheads and end up with twice what they would have spent on food?

Strelok

Perfectly Cromulent Poster
kiwifarms.net
Aren’t there people who sell their food stamps for less than their value for hard cash? Couldn’t Chris and Barb buy up a bunch from some crackheads and end up with twice what they would have spent on food?
It used to be a big thing in the 80s and early 90s where small hole in the wall stores would just buy the booklets from people then turn them in for full value along with legitimately earned stamps, but more or less this has dissapeared since most states, including Virginia, adopted the EBT Debit system instead of physical voucher booklets. Nobody wants to buy a food stamp card that is one phone call away from being voided and tracks purchases.

Now those who are looking to spin their money do various scams instead like receipt less returns, buying the product and selling it below price to other crackheads, getting equally poor cashiers to fraudulently ring up food items for easily tradable goods like cigarettes (works best in smaller stores that don't do transaction based inventory controls, so all that matters is the till balancing out), for a small kickback, or just barely spend the money because crackheads don't eat, and just spend the actual discretionary benefits money on crack.

Last edited:

Hrothgar

kiwifarms.net
Like @Strelok said, it's less common under EBT, but it still happens. It's also one of the few things that can get you a first strike permanent disqualification if you're caught and convicted.

• Informative
Reactions: Bryan Magee
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino