Money Chris is lying about needing donations -

Status
Not open for further replies.

nvrwastetree

Identifies as an attack helicopter
kiwifarms.net
Did you learn English by watching AVGN videos?
Dude I don't know. Either English isn't this person's first language, or he put whatever language through Google translate and posted the trainwreck here. But one thing is for certain, he/she is extremely angry at something they cannot control, and it's hilarious.

Chris can't feed herself, mother or pets and yet she just took in another cat...okay
Your point being??? You do realize that Chris is a pathological liar right??

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just want to say that Null is a friggin genius for warning people not to buy from Chris
no love for @Hollywood Hulk Hogan who does so more regularly yet just gets shit on by people on here who support chris and his delusions? god damn it's no wonder he turned heel on us

Strelok

Perfectly Cromulent Poster
kiwifarms.net
no love for @Hollywood Hulk Hogan who does so more regularly yet just gets shit on by people on here who support chris and his delusions? god damn it's no wonder he turned heel on us
The difference is Hulk seems legit angry at times that Chris gets money, while Null just laughs at the exceptional individuals.

Plus most of the cwc board is arse licking sycophants anyway.

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The difference is Hulk seems legit angry at times that Chris gets money, while Null just laughs at the exceptional individuals.

well when you eventually have a thread titled "chris is lying about needing donations" after being told time and time again he's only asking for toy money and covers bills just fine, despite his constant bitching about having to, the anger suddenly seems justified

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
well when you eventually have a thread titled "chris is lying about needing donations" after being told time and time again he's only asking for toy money and covers bills just fine, despite his constant bitching about having to, the anger suddenly seems justified
I've also been very vocal at times about Chri's swindling habits. In fact Hollywood, myself, and a few others have been saying that Chris can't change since Kiwifarms started helping Chris again.

Haunter

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In fact Hollywood, myself, and a few others have been saying that Chris can't change since Kiwifarms started helping Chris again.
I don't follow Chris as much as others. My impression's been that Kiwi Farms people stepped in to ward off Joshua Wise and Steven Boyd, and the "you fat sack of shit you'll never be a real woman I'm really angry on the Internet grrr" types on Twitter. A filter for the more malicious trolling. By "helping", they're not regulating his money, are they? No one can stop him from being wasteful.

Are there people that think Chris can change for the better? Whatever condition he has, it seems to keep him from understanding consequences, regardless of whether he's getting help or not (I may be misinterpreting and you meant you started saying that when the help started again). It looks like the most anyone could do would be to keep abusers from making his quality of life worse.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I am not legit angry. I have no reason to be, as I am gainfully employed.

I'd say more annoyed by how much I cringe at the e-begging and his pay pigs. Especially the ones who pay him for interviews to try and get e-famous or make "unboxing" videos of shit they buy from him to try and get e-famous. And then you jabronis don't listen to me despite the fact that you should always listen to the Hulkster. If people would stop buying his shit (that is marked up 5x its normal price) and giving him donations, he would likely stop begging and advertising his shitty ebay stuff

I don't follow Chris as much as others. My impression's been that Kiwi Farms people stepped in to ward off Joshua Wise and Steven Boyd, and the "you fat sack of shit you'll never be a real woman I'm really angry on the Internet grrr" types on Twitter. A filter for the more malicious trolling. By "helping", they're not regulating his money, are they? No one can stop him from being wasteful.

Are there people that think Chris can change for the better? Whatever condition he has, it seems to keep him from understanding consequences, regardless of whether he's getting help or not (I may be misinterpreting and you meant you started saying that when the help started again). It looks like the most anyone could do would be to keep abusers from making his quality of life worse.
Chris is like one of those white trash guys who panhandles on the freeway off ramp, only instead of doing it outside, he does it online, and instead of spending it on meth, he spends it on toys. Giving panhandlers money does nothing but embolden them. If they stopped getting money, they'd stop doing it

Eugene90

kiwifarms.net
I am more interested at the fact that there are still people giving money for whatever naive moral reason simply because they feel sorry for this sorry sack of lard-filled-shit.

Seriously, what's the attraction besides crossing your fingers that you'll get more free laughs and lulz at the expense of his already-getting-old gullibility? The gullibility that is already way past the level of him falling into literally everything and anything that trick him into getting more shit and being ridiculed harder even though I thought we've been over the whole Julay dark saga where he's mauled by sociopaths?

Have we went to the point where the only means to entertain our lives is to be stuck on a loop with this pitiful sweaty gender-confused sow/pig/boar/whatever pig species left out there?

What will become of this nonsense after Chris inevitably croaked from whatever chronic sickness that will inevitably consume him for his lack of regard on personal hygiene?

Where will all the lulz go to besides beating and poking a dead pig after that?

Nowhere, and all of these will collect dust in the end.

...Yeah sorry for that little vent but I just think after so many years of history with this ball of embarrassment of a degenerative piece of filth, it's really just not amusing anymore, if anything it's just getting a bit stale and tiresome

phat vape

kiwifarms.net
I am more interested at the fact that there are still people giving money for whatever naive moral reason simply because they feel sorry for this sorry sack of lard-filled-shit.

Seriously, what's the attraction besides crossing your fingers that you'll get more free laughs and lulz at the expense of his already-getting-old gullibility? The gullibility that is already way past the level of him falling into literally everything and anything that trick him into getting more shit and being ridiculed harder even though I thought we've been over the whole Julay dark saga where he's mauled by sociopaths?

Have we went to the point where the only means to entertain our lives is to be stuck on a loop with this pitiful sweaty gender-confused sow/pig/boar/whatever pig species left out there?

What will become of this nonsense after Chris inevitably croaked from whatever chronic sickness that will inevitably consume him for his lack of regard on personal hygiene?

Where will all the lulz go to besides beating and poking a dead pig after that?

Nowhere, and all of these will collect dust in the end.

...Yeah sorry for that little vent but I just think after so many years of history with this ball of embarrassment of a degenerative piece of filth, it's really just not amusing anymore, if anything it's just getting a bit stale and tiresome

If christory has taught me anything. Its that Chris is his best when he is left alone and observed

Eugene90

kiwifarms.net
If christory has taught me anything. Its that Chris is his best when he is left alone and observed
As much as I don't like to admit it -- that is true.

Just says a lot about Chris -- being the embodiment of a fair weather of variety on many screwed up things in this world we're living in.

Someone in a Tree

It's the ripple, not the sea that is happening
kiwifarms.net
Except we have gotten confirmation from multiple trolls on this board that most of the Chris content that we've seen has been coerced from him, even the stuff that seems to be him left to his own devices.

WorldsSmartestManRonOTool

Renaissance Man, Polymath, World Traveler
kiwifarms.net
I am not legit angry. I have no reason to be, as I am gainfully employed.

I'd say more annoyed by how much I cringe at the e-begging and his pay pigs. Especially the ones who pay him for interviews to try and get e-famous or make "unboxing" videos of shit they buy from him to try and get e-famous.
Trying to ride Chris's coattails to being famous on the internet is quite possibly the sorriest shit I have ever seen in my life.

BeanBidan

Welcome to Silent Hill faggots.
kiwifarms.net
Trying to ride Chris's coattails to being famous on the internet is quite possibly the sorriest shit I have ever seen in my life.

Dead fish eye Chris and the soylent wonder.
And when people try to get famous off the christory, they're so shit at explaining anything, mostly getting things wrong.

I don't fucking know, I'm sorta just hoping Chris dies off into obscurity like he should have years ago. People that overly hate him and those that suck his bent peen are fucking useless and laughable. I'm here hoping one day he can't afford internet and that's that.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Except we have gotten confirmation from multiple trolls on this board that most of the Chris content that we've seen has been coerced from him, even the stuff that seems to be him left to his own devices.
I mean for all we know those could be lies for attention to take credit.

I haven't been following Chris much so unless there is legit evidence to this then I understand.

Paradigm

Universally Liked
kiwifarms.net
But if I don't give him my hard-earned pennies then how else are we supposed to power our favourite coin-operated drama generator?

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
kiwifarms.net
But if I don't give him my hard-earned pennies then how else are we supposed to power our favourite coin-operated drama generator?
Why worry about it? Once the dimensions merge, he's gonna be able to pop into his local bank and access all his q-quarters from the CWC-ville branch, pay off the mortgages and bad debts with a fraction of his massive CWC-ville savings and use the rest to sit around and play vidya for the rest of his days.

Rip_In_Pepperino

kiwifarms.net
Has this forum gone the SomethingAwful route, censoring certain trigger-words with cute catchphrases? What the gently caress is wrong about complaining about I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME and A-Logging and other various rear end in a top hats? This is some crazy poo poo.

EDIT: TIL "A-Log" isn't censored, but the band behind "Ocean Man" is; also, it's not replaced in the stored post itself but rather censored when shown. I AM A FAGGOT!!! RUMP MY HUMP!!!

I'll test whether these words are censored too: an exceptional individual, exceptional, tard cum.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino