Chris Kelsey/Kelsey Coin - “Lets Spam Reddit, The Cryptocurrency!” - One Video, One User, Thousands of Subreddits.

FixinShibe

gm_sc_tornadocounty
kiwifarms.net
Meet Chris Kelsey, a Jackoff who thinks he can spread a Cryptocurrency that Doesn’t exist for Popularity, He has used this fake Crypto as an Excuse to Spam Thousands of Subreddits (Mostly International ones, Plus /r/zune... for some reason) and Get himself Banned, there is almost No Evidence of Kelsey Coin Existing apart from this video.

Last edited:

wylfım

To live a lie, or die in a dream?
kiwifarms.net
This is the exact same thing as the US dollar. He's literally just adding himself in as a proxy between buyers and sellers.
Why tho.

Liber Pater

@Rat Speaker did nothing wrong. Lang Gang
kiwifarms.net
On Kelsey's Twitter, he makes references [1] [2] to the Earth only being 18 years old, and the fact that he is going to become the world's first trillionaire.
He wrote an article on his personal website crediting Runescape with his success, and another describing KelseyCoin's adoption as the official currency of North Korea (complete with photoshopped images of him meeting with Kim Jong Un).
Needless to say, all of his social media is very bizarre, and he doesn't seem to take criticism very well. Definite lolcowish tendencies, possibly deserving of a thread at some point in the future.
However, oddly enough, it appears that he was featured in 30 Under 30 Asia for a business that he co-founded (but later collapsed after his business partner allegedly stole all of the money they had raised), which is more legitimate, independent fame than most lolcows get.

• Informative
Reactions: Uncanny Valley

Spooky Bones

🦴 🎺 🦴
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I guess that's what happens when major mental illness hits cryptocurrency spergs. It could've as well been Sonic or any other damn thing, 'tizm plus that is a hell of a thing.

Begemot

I'm silently judging you....
kiwifarms.net
I guess that's what happens when major mental illness hits cryptocurrency spergs. It could've as well been Sonic or any other damn thing, 'tizm plus that is a hell of a thing.
What's going to happen when Sergey Nazarov loses it?

Tags
None