Chris Kerr / @Ahalfwaycrook / Halfwaycuck - The man who was cucked by the gunt live.

4str4staleatherbelt

AHHHHHH!
kiwifarms.net
Mr. Vickers got his feelings hurt and uses his daughter to take revenge on those who make him look foolish :lit:

I hope Chris and Ralph team up in the near future.

Ahalfwaycrook

Faith's (Ralph's girlfrield) Ex-Boyfriend
kiwifarms.net

Sam Losco

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thanks, Sam. Im pretty sure this is a restraining order and the basis is domestic violence without a minor. Which is interesting she’s claiming that because as everyone knows I’ve never been in the same state let alone the same room as her.
I can't speak to why it's filed as domestic abuse, but I do know that it doesn't require abuse to have taken place, but just a threat of abuse. If you have any issue with it, maybe you should take it up with the court.

Without a minor just means there are no children involved. And by involved doesn't mean being abused, but just that the two people involved don't have a child.

Baldur's Revenge

kiwifarms.net
Anyone can get a writ of protect or restraining order without someone present. All they have to say is that they feel threatened and have one made with or without your knowledge. Lots of guys get jammed up with that shit because ex girlfriends or wives will have one created and wait for them to show up and then call the police and say you violated it and BANG! You are in jail for violation. Knowing how much of a psycho her and her family are. That is what they are hoping for. Maybe when they were trying to trick you into coming according Pa Vickers. That is what they were trying to get to happen. I would give those weirdos a wide berth if I were you.

Ahalfwaycrook

Faith's (Ralph's girlfrield) Ex-Boyfriend
kiwifarms.net
Anyone can get a writ of protect or restraining order without someone present. All they have to say is that they feel threatened and have one made with or without your knowledge. Lots of guys get jammed up with that shit because ex girlfriends or wives will have one created and wait for them to show up and then call the police and say you violated it and BANG! You are in jail for violation. Knowing how much of a psycho her and her family are. That is what they are hoping for. Maybe when they were trying to trick you into coming according Pa Vickers. That is what they were trying to get to happen. I would give those weirdos a wide berth if I
I can't speak to why it's filed as domestic abuse, but I do know that it doesn't require abuse to have taken place, but just a threat of abuse. If you have any issue with it, maybe you should take it up with the court.

Without a minor just means there are no children involved. And by involved doesn't mean being abused, but just that the two people involved don't have a child.
I’ll take it to court if I get served. Doubt that would happen because the idiot thinks I’m living with my dad for some reason. Publicly I’ve made some off color jokes (like the an hero comment) but it wasn’t a threat in the slightest other then that I don’t think I’ve ever threatened her. Through the time I thought I knew her I did care for her. But that’s in the past I no longer have those feelings. Either way if something comes up I’ll let you guys know. I am after all here to entertain. This filing of a restraining order is only meant to do one thing: to get me to stop talking. Matt doesn’t know me but faith does. I’m not the kind of person you can scare into shutting up. But they for some reason really want me to. Idk why it really matters all that much but it shows the ego of this family and how easily it is bruised. But, faith should know that I live off of other peoples seething. It’s entertaining to me.

4str4staleatherbelt

AHHHHHH!
kiwifarms.net
I’ll take it to court if I get served. Doubt that would happen because the idiot thinks I’m living with my dad for some reason. Publicly I’ve made some off color jokes (like the an hero comment) but it wasn’t a threat in the slightest other then that I don’t think I’ve ever threatened her. Through the time I thought I knew her I did care for her. But that’s in the past I no longer have those feelings. Either way if something comes up I’ll let you guys know. I am after all here to entertain. This filing of a restraining order is only meant to do one thing: to get me to stop talking. Matt doesn’t know me but faith does. I’m not the kind of person you can scare into shutting up. But they for some reason really want me to. Idk why it really matters all that much but it shows the ego of this family and how easily it is bruised. But, faith should know that I live off of other peoples seething. It’s entertaining to me.
doomp eet 🤳

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He said he'll dump stuff at least three times now and each time it's crickets.

Not surprised.