Chris likes the lancers on facebook.

• t.me/kiwifarms is our Telegram for downtime and announcements.
    • The .is domain is disabled due to issues with the CDN and having multiple domains.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AtroposHeart

KAWAII WEEABOO PRINCESSU
kiwifarms.net
He posted a pic called Lancers and judging by the pic, they seemed to be a football team. Has Chris ever shown any interest in football at all?

lynx

pleeeeease suscriiiibe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
chris probably took his high school's mascot of a guy riding on a horse with a sword as a sign that it's manly to enjoy my little pony.

cypocraphy

Deader than the parents on "Party Of Five"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's really been on a "wish I was back in High School in the late 90's" kick recently.

HealthyMcWrap

kiwifarms.net
Please tell me Chris is going to start harassing his old high school on their facebook page. That would be too good.

snowkitten91

kiwifarms.net
He was the basketball team water boy.

0242-CWC%26VarsityBBallTeam97Color.jpg

soIregistered

DERNT COLL ANNIBODDY
kiwifarms.net
HealthyMcWrap said:
Please tell me Chris is going to start harassing his old high school on their facebook page. That would be too good.

Genius. Has anyone liked the FB page, has he posted on it?

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
HealthyMcWrap said:
He probably is. His facebook friend's list is growing pretty steadily. It's currently at 40 friends, it was at 13 a week or so ago.

soIregistered

DERNT COLL ANNIBODDY
kiwifarms.net
Marvin said:
HealthyMcWrap said:
He probably is. His facebook friend's list is growing pretty steadily. It's currently at 40 friends, it was at 13 a week or so ago.

The next saga could be "Chris loses his shit and starts posting impassioned pleas to readmit him to HS on the school's FB page".

Male

This guy fucks!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris dreams of being in a football team, attepmting run with his parkay skils on to get mounted by a thousand pound of sausages on his 240 pound body. :tomgirl:

homerbeoulve

99% nerd, 1% sane. 100% human.
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if Manchester High School Lancers produced any college football stars?

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
Normally the development, "Former alumnus 'likes' his school's Facebook profile," would be nothing consequential or noteworthy.

When the alumnus is Chris Chandler, however, it is going to be the start of something horribly fascinating, if we're all lucky.

Male

This guy fucks!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Very Honest Content said:
Normally the development, "Former alumnus 'likes' his school's Facebook profile," would be nothing consequential or noteworthy.

When the alumnus is Chris Chandler, however, it is going to be the start of something horribly fascinating, if we're all lucky.

Oh god if he starts driving to his high school...
It'll be The Game Place all over again

Count groudon

Concentration camp counselor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well it's good to see his crazed obsession with highschool is still going strong.
His isolation is really getting to him. His nostalgia with high school was pretty strong before, but now it's just insane!
I think it's finally starting to set into Chris' mind that his "hip young dude" phase is over, and he can't deal with it.
This is the first time in his life that he's actually had to take responsibility, and there's no way for him to squirm out of it. He can't stand the fact that his life is flying out of his control, so he's trying to desperately retreat to the time in his life when things were ideal for him.
I know all of this has been said before, but seeing how far he's fallen is really getting to me

Holdek

Down to where? All that is down is only the floor.
kiwifarms.net
AtroposHeart said:
He posted a pic called Lancers and judging by the pic, they seemed to be a football team. Has Chris ever shown any interest in football at all?

Well one of the selling points of the TV he put on Craig'slist was that it "DEFINED SUPER BOWL SUNDAY."

HealthyMcWrap

kiwifarms.net
Holdek said:
AtroposHeart said:

Well one of the selling points of the TV he put on Craig'slist was that it "DEFINED SUPER BOWL SUNDAY."

Holy shit I almost forgot about that.

Batman VS Tony Danza

The Eternal Struggle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Marvin said:
HealthyMcWrap said:

Wow, that seems like a pretty big deal for Chris. Is it mostly women or did he pretty much go through his year book and friend anyone he remembered?

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
BatmanVSTonyDanza said:
Marvin said:
HealthyMcWrap said:

Wow, that seems like a pretty big deal for Chris. Is it mostly women or did he pretty much go through his year book and friend anyone he remembered?
Seems to be gender neutral and I doubt he remembers any of these people, but they do all seem to have gone to manchester high school.

Henry Bemis

just a fragment of what man has deeded to himself
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Marvin said:
HealthyMcWrap said:

Holy shit, he's actually being somewhat proactive?!

Status
Not open for further replies.