Chris likes the lancers on facebook.

• t.me/kiwifarms is our Telegram for downtime and announcements.
    • The .is domain is disabled due to issues with the CDN and having multiple domains.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubular Monkey

Very much Greatly extroverted
kiwifarms.net
Thetan said:
Interestingly enough, Kellie Andes, didn't add Chris as a friend.

My best guess is that Chris is now experiencing homophobia from the other side of things. While it's great that he accepts and loves his gay self, others, like Kellie, probably don't accept him now. It's sad, but that's when you know who your real friends are.

I'm signing out for awhile. Today's revelations have given me a lot to think about.

___

kiwifarms.net
2674070-in_before_the_lock.jpg

Rio

Smug Elliot Page
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
KatsuKitty said:
Who exactly is Chris Rhodes anyway? Are these poor high school kids dumb enough to add a creepy 31-year old man they don't even know?
You'd be surprised by how quickly people are willing to accept friend requests on FB. Some people use the number of facebook friends they have as sort of an e-peen extension.

Thetan

Highly Caffeinated
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
Null said:
paintingatree said:
Oh, for God's Sake!!! Did Chris not make it clear enough time and again that he is in Absolute Fact Fucking Straight?! He gets a hard on with a Woman! He gets Pukey Sick when seeing topless males! He freaking wears a bra to cover his own shame! He gets a hard on with WOMEN!!! Stop Mislabeling the Straight Man Already!!!

BTW: Cuban was born in Pittsburg; Pirates roam the seas with the Mayflower; there is a photo of Chris wearing a Pittsburg Pirates Cap. Also, when you want to call him Stupid, do not mislabel him there either!

You all are pathetic, stupid, no ounce is common sense or intelligence at all! I do not know why I keep following you all at all!

Break Up the whole Group here already!!!
Hey, we're all friends here. Can you please be more friendly?

Awww.... take it easy on him. It looks like he and Chis are having a lover's spat, and he's just looking to vent somewhere.

What's the matter paintingatree? Is Chris keeping your relationship a secret, when you want to shout it to the world? You can tell us. We'll understand.

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Whether that's the truth or not, Chris is just starting to break out of a new shell now that he is openly gay. I hope the occasional rough times won't discourage him from staying out and proud.

Count groudon

Concentration camp counselor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
paintingatree said:
Oh, for God's Sake!!! Did Chris not make it clear enough time and again that he is in Absolute Fact Fucking Straight?! He gets a hard on with a Woman! He gets Pukey Sick when seeing topless males! He freaking wears a bra to cover his own shame! He gets a hard on with WOMEN!!! Stop Mislabeling the Straight Man Already!!!

BTW: Cuban was born in Pittsburg; Pirates roam the seas with the Mayflower; there is a photo of Chris wearing a Pittsburg Pirates Cap. Also, when you want to call him Stupid, do not mislabel him there either!

You all are pathetic, stupid, no ounce is common sense or intelligence at all! I do not know why I keep following you all at all!

Awe, Chrissy's new boy toy came here to defend him. How sweet! :heart-full:

snowkitten91

kiwifarms.net
Thetan said:
KatsuKitty said:
Who exactly is Chris Rhodes anyway? Are these poor high school kids dumb enough to add a creepy 31-year old man they don't even know?

Chris Rhodes is friends with two of OPL's HS gal pals; Kellie Andes and Molly Marie Quarles. ( I mentioned him earlier up-thread.) This, I suspect, is the only reason OPL added Chris as a friend.

Interestingly enough, Kellie Andes, didn't add Chris as a friend. Not sure about Molly. Her FB is private.

Kellie's indifference must be giving Chris lots of |:( right at this moment.

applecat

Prettiest Ween
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris really should make an account here now that he's out of the closet. We have so many handsome, eligible Boyfriend-Free men for him to choose from!

Thetan

Highly Caffeinated
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
snowkitten91 said:
Thetan said:
KatsuKitty said:

Chris Rhodes is friends with two of OPL's HS gal pals; Kellie Andes and Molly Marie Quarles. ( I mentioned him earlier up-thread.) This, I suspect, is the only reason OPL added Chris as a friend.

Interestingly enough, Kellie Andes, didn't add Chris as a friend. Not sure about Molly. Her FB is private.

Looks like she didn't ignore all Google results! :lol:

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
Does an offhand Charlie Sheen throwaway old meme get this other Chris Rhodes guy his own cwcki page now? At the very least he goes on the list of men Chris doesn't hate doesn't he?

The Dude

Kill a Commie for Mommy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
paintingatree said:

How exactly do you know all this? Do you talk with Christian? Can you read his mind? I think not. And if he's ashamed of his bitch tits then he needs to run his flabby ass around the block a few times and stop shoveling McDoodles and Hungry Mans down his gaping maw and maybe eat a fresh salad NOT from McDoodles

paintingatree said:

Chris is stupid. It's a proven fact. He's about as smart as a used tampon.

paintingatree said:

I don't know why you're following us either. You're rude and naive. You don't get our group at all. It's like you don't know how to be friends with people. All you do is insult and slander us. You don't like it? Go kick rocks then. Make sure the door knob hits you where the dog should have bit you. We've been polite to you, so I don't see what your problem is. It's not like this forum is talking about you. We're talking about a fat, ugly, dirty, deplorable, probably homosexual, autistic homunculus named Christian Weston Chandler. Not YOU.

paintingatree said:

Yeah, no. Not gonna happen. We're all VERY happy here and we're all good friends and the site makes the people who run it MAD money. I mean money like you have never seen in your life.

So in short if you don't like us or this site you can leave and choke on a bag of penises.

Your brother in Christ,
The Dude

Hasharin

kiwifarms.net
paintingatree said:

Man, you're pretty good at pretending to be Chris in disguise. But I think nobody falls for it anymore.

exball

He's fat! Iiiiii'm thin!
kiwifarms.net
Hasharin said:
paintingatree said:

Man, you're pretty good at pretending to be Chris in disguise. But I think nobody falls for it anymore.

If this were the TRUE AND HONEST Christopher Christian Ricardo Weston Chandler he would use more semicolons.

The Dude

Kill a Commie for Mommy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
snowkitten91 said:
Thetan said:
KatsuKitty said:

I've said it before, his "gal-pals" don't give half a squirt about Christian. He's like a pet they had long ago and forgot to have put to sleep when it was no longer cute and cuddly. So they just abandoned it and try not to make eye contact when they happen to see it. If they met Christian today they would talk to him for as long as it would seem polite then get the FUCK out of there most ricky tick and never speak to him again.

applecat

Prettiest Ween
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Dude said:
Yeah, no. Not gonna happen. We're all VERY happy here and we're all good friends and the site makes the people who run it MAD money. I mean money like you have never seen in your life.

Seriously, this! Which reminds me, I found a good coconut supplier for our Luau next week, so if someone else can take care of the grass skirts and possibly build a giant paper-mache Sonichu to roast the pig over, that would be great.

The Dude

Kill a Commie for Mommy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thetan said:
Very Honest Content said:
paintingatree said:

Not much that Chris does is 'clear' in the first place, just look at his cockamamie tenuous connections explanations for his Facebook image string for one obvious example of that. You however I noticed were able to get closer to his eventual answer reveal on his Facebook than anybody else on this forum was capable of guessing and you curiously continue to pursue the increasingly strained threads between the posted images even now while suddenly jumping to a connection to a picture of CWC in a PittsburgH Pirates cap that I don't recall seeing ever before that I did not see posted by Chris on his feed, which leads me to believe you may share some mental similarities with him to be able to accomplish such a feat of mental dexterity. You're not an Aspergers' patient by chance are you? That would definitely help explain your ability to comprehend the idiosyncratic connections that he's explaining exists between these things on his Facebook profile if you were!

Also, there's really no need to insult the members of the forum, we're decent, TRUE and HONEST Christorians and trouble makers are not appreciated for long by the just moderators here from what I gather. Why do you want to deny some of CWC's biggest fans and most loyal followers a place to congregate and discuss our fascination with his works and deeds anyway? Better here than somewhere else, I say.

It would take a traumatic brain injury for most normal people to manage feats of mental dexterity on a par with Chris.

How about a penis injury? Maybe having one's duck bent at a 45 degree angle like Chris will give that person better insight to the Aspertistic mind of Christian Westion Chandler? I'm not going to volunteer though. I've got a wife to pleasure.

CatParty

Boo
Forum Staff
⚡ Thunderdomer ⚡
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Isn't "painting the tree" an old school term for gay sex? That's why I always assumed said user was gay.

The Dude

Kill a Commie for Mommy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hasharin said:
paintingatree said:

No not really. Not even Chris acts as autistic as paintingatree.

applecat said:
The Dude said:

Seriously, this! Which reminds me, I found a good coconut supplier for our Luau next week, so if someone else can take care of the grass skirts and possibly build a giant paper-mache Sonichu to roast the pig over, that would be great.

Oh sweet! We're gonna have chi-chis! I'll bring the White Russians. I make mine extra strong and use a shot of Baileys Irish Cream along with the regular cream. It's smooth, but it has a kick.

CatParty said:
Isn't "painting the tree" an old school term for gay sex? That's why I always assumed said user was gay.

I believe it is. The penis is the "tree" and the "paint" is the fecal coating during homosexual anal sex. Then there is "stripping the paint" which means to clean the "paint" off via oral sex. This is also known as a "chili dog." You know who likes to eat "chili dogs"? Sonic the Hedgehog and Sonichu.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thetan

Highly Caffeinated
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
applecat said:
Chris really should make an account here now that he's out of the closet. We have so many handsome, eligible Boyfriend-Free men for him to choose from!

A lovely idea, but Chris doesn't have the sack to make an account and post here. He can't take honest, constructive criticism and / or advice. He's much more comfortable bitching, whining, and moaning to his little hand-picked coterie of ass-patters and enablers on his private Facebook and Twitter accounts.

L

LM 697

kiwifarms.net
paintingatree said:

Pretty gay.

Also: Respect one another and be civil. We're all friends here. Be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.