Chris likes the lancers on facebook.

• t.me/kiwifarms is our Telegram for downtime and announcements.
    • The .is domain is disabled due to issues with the CDN and having multiple domains.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thetan

Highly Caffeinated
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
The Dude said:
applecat said:
The Dude said:
Yeah, no. Not gonna happen. We're all VERY happy here and we're all good friends and the site makes the people who run it MAD money. I mean money like you have never seen in your life.

Seriously, this! Which reminds me, I found a good coconut supplier for our Luau next week, so if someone else can take care of the grass skirts and possibly build a giant paper-mache Sonichu to roast the pig over, that would be great.

Oh sweet! We're gonna have chi-chis! I'll bring the White Russians. I make mine extra strong and use a shot of Baileys Irish Cream along with the regular cream. It's smooth, but it has a kick.

Luau? For some reason I thought it was going to be Mexican. Oh well, I'll bring the CWC pinata anyway. Don't want it to go to waste after all the hard work I put into it.

The Dude

Kill a Commie for Mommy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thetan said:
The Dude said:
applecat said:
Seriously, this! Which reminds me, I found a good coconut supplier for our Luau next week, so if someone else can take care of the grass skirts and possibly build a giant paper-mache Sonichu to roast the pig over, that would be great.

Oh sweet! We're gonna have chi-chis! I'll bring the White Russians. I make mine extra strong and use a shot of Baileys Irish Cream along with the regular cream. It's smooth, but it has a kick.

Luau? For some reason I thought it was going to be Mexican. Oh well, I'll bring the CWC pinata anyway. Don't want it to go to waste after all the hard work I put into it.

No, no. We decided against Mexican because of how poorly Christian speaks Spanish.

Thetan

Highly Caffeinated
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
CatParty said:
Isn't "painting the tree" an old school term for gay sex? That's why I always assumed said user was gay.

It is indeed. It was also a term favored by gay prostitutes.

The Dude

Kill a Commie for Mommy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thetan said:
CatParty said:
Isn't "painting the tree" an old school term for gay sex? That's why I always assumed said user was gay.

It is indeed. It was also a term favored by gay prostitutes.

*cough* Carlos Chantor *cough cough*

applecat

Prettiest Ween
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I had been about to ask paintingatree for his address so I could mail his invitation, but after being so rude to everyone here he can just forget it.

Status
Not open for further replies.