Chris likes the lancers on facebook.

• t.me/kiwifarms is our Telegram for downtime and announcements.
    • The .is domain is disabled due to issues with the CDN and having multiple domains.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NIA-DOA

kiwifarms.net
CatParty said:
Alec Benson Leary said:
Count groudon said:
What the hell is up with Chris' posts lately? His old high school footbal team, some guy whos like a coach or something, pee stains, and now cake?
It's all random access nonsense. He thinks if he posts random shit that we don't know the meaning of, he's somehow fooling us. Even though it has no effect, we are just going to keep discussing him like we always do anyway.

He always claims to wish that the forum would just go away and leave him alone, but then he deliberately posts shit with the intention of luring us back. He's trolling himself, not us.

Honor roll

...my ass. *yawn*

The Dude

Kill a Commie for Mommy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, looks like the Lancers are in for a huge losing streak.

Thetan

Highly Caffeinated
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
Holdek said:
soIregistered said:
Chu Guevara said:
I'm thinking that the sudden foray into sports is Chris finally trying to throw off the tomgirl image and appear to be more masculine in an attempt to get some tom-tom to pound.

At least I hope so. The tomgirl phase has been disgusting rather than funny.

Also, QUICK! Someone introduce him to The Smiths! There's still time for a CWCissey saga!

I had quite a Morrissey phase in my twenties, but the thing is, lotsa hot girls love Morrissey, and if you can pull off his look, it's a good thing....

CWC would be better off emulating Meat Loaf, however.

fight-club-meatloaf.jpg

(From: http://hardtickettohomevideo.com/2013/06/17/haiku-review-fight-club/)

ZOMG - Bitch Tits!!! :lol:

Fight Club is one of my absolute favorite movies.

José Mourinho

The Special One
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alec Benson Leary said:
Count groudon said:
What the hell is up with Chris' posts lately? His old high school footbal team, some guy whos like a coach or something, pee stains, and now cake?
It's all random access nonsense. He thinks if he posts random shit that we don't know the meaning of, he's somehow fooling us. Even though it has no effect, we are just going to keep discussing him like we always do anyway.

He always claims to wish that the forum would just go away and leave him alone, but then he deliberately posts shit with the intention of luring us back. He's trolling himself, not us.

Chris is always hilarious when he trolls himself.

Come to think of it, I wonder if Chris will boast that he "succeeds" in getting his followers to get obsessed with him just because of the huge discussion about the random pictures.

Varis

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alan Pardew said:
Chris is always hilarious when he trolls himself.

Come to think of it, I wonder if Chris will boast that he "succeeds" in getting his followers to get obsessed with him just because of the huge discussion about the random pictures.
He posted an "explanation" for them:

819.gif
Well. My head is full of random access fuck.

This isn't actually that different from the way my own mind works. However, if anyone is supposed to guess how the images are connected, then he fails to understand that these are based on his personal memories (of popular culture, of course) and not any logic that we know.

If he was mapping his thought process, neat. I've been meaning to do that too.

PCA

kiwifarms.net
I suspect that these latest posts are just another glitch in Chris's autism...that or the thinks he's messing with the trolls somehow...pfft

Duck, talked in a funny voice in a cartoon, just like Chris once did to a kid at Wendy's which got him fired, “Fire your house” is what one spikey blue kid told Chris to do so save his PSN, which was connected to a PS3, which is something that Chris was forced into humping for 8 minutes, with his Duck!

Venusaur

Kiwi Farms Produce Inspector
kiwifarms.net
Untitled-1_zps579e081e.jpg

It's like he's playing Six degrees of Kevin Bacon...except not. Also the way he linked Indian tribes and Africans show how ignorant he is of cultures.

CatParty

Boo
Forum Staff
⚡ Thunderdomer ⚡
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The thing i took away about his diagram is that he can't draw arrows for shit and according to the flow of his chart, he thinks counter clockwise.

José Mourinho

The Special One
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris seems to put in a lot of time in this "riddle".

Oh wait, I know why. His PSN account is not active for more than 3 weeks.

Varis

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love Kenneth's comment. Even he doesn't get this shit.

Hasharin

kiwifarms.net
Venusaur said:
Also the way he linked Indian tribes and Africans show how ignorant he is of cultures.
To be fair, he wrote that what makes them similar is skin color and children's attire, nothing more. Don't know about the latter, but the former might be true regarding Dravidian-speaking population of Southern India. They have very dark skin.

NobleGreyHorse

This thing here is called a custom title.
kiwifarms.net
Honestly? Like Chris is smart enough to realize that India is packed with different peoples, cultures, language groups, cuisines, etc.? Chris couldn't tell Dravidian from Tamil from Hindi at gunpoint. His grasp on his own language is slippery enough.

snowkitten91

kiwifarms.net
Venusaur said:

Forcefully creating connections where clearly there are none and establishing that as the TRUE and HONEST reality against all the odds, a perfect example of OPL's ever so delusional state of mind.

rocket

14/f/japan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think there ever was a riddle. He posted a bunch of dumb pics trying to bait us, everyone but a few spergs ignored it, and so he hastily made up a "solution."

Sweet and Savoury

Null-like homunculus
kiwifarms.net
Venusaur said:
Untitled-1_zps579e081e.jpg

It's like he's playing Six degrees of Kevin Bacon...except not. Also the way he linked Indian tribes and Africans show how ignorant he is of cultures.

Holy fucknuggets! If that's his idea of logical progression he's about 90% more retarded then I ever thought. :alog:

Some really needs to sit down with Chris (up-wind of course) and explain to him the basic concepts behind the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.