Chris likes the lancers on facebook.

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snowkitten91

kiwifarms.net
One of Chris's new Manchester High Facebook friends just sent OPL this today (and Chris already responded):

yiOsBRw.png

DrChristianTroy

kiwifarms.net
snowkitten91 said:
One of Chris's new Manchester High Facebook friends just sent OPL this today (and Chris already responded):

yiOsBRw.png
1- Because when I think winning I think of buying dollar menu sandwiches for your possessive mother.
2- "You're" not "your." Seriously pressing two more keys shouldn't be that hard.

paintingatree

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh, for God's Sake!!! Did Chris not make it clear enough time and again that he is in Absolute Fact Fucking Straight?! He gets a hard on with a Woman! He gets Pukey Sick when seeing topless males! He freaking wears a bra to cover his own shame! He gets a hard on with WOMEN!!! Stop Mislabeling the Straight Man Already!!!

BTW: Cuban was born in Pittsburg; Pirates roam the seas with the Mayflower; there is a photo of Chris wearing a Pittsburg Pirates Cap. Also, when you want to call him Stupid, do not mislabel him there either!

You all are pathetic, stupid, no ounce is common sense or intelligence at all! I do not know why I keep following you all at all!

Break Up the whole Group here already!!!

Thetan

Highly Caffeinated
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
snowkitten91 said:

yiOsBRw.png

Interesting... Chris is friends with a guy like Chris Rhodes, who's a Marine Veteran, gunsmith, and licensed NRA firearms instructor. Why would such a seemingly manly man want anything to do with Chris?

Ah hah! Kellie Andes, now Kellie Andes Stowell, is a friend of his (Chris Rhodes). Kellie HASN'T added Chris as a friend. :biggrin:

Tubular Monkey

Very much Greatly extroverted
kiwifarms.net
paintingatree said:
Oh, for God's Sake!!! Did Chris not make it clear enough time and again that he is in Absolute Fact Fucking Straight?! He gets a hard on with a Woman! He gets Pukey Sick when seeing topless males! He freaking wears a bra to cover his own shame! He gets a hard on with WOMEN!!! Stop Mislabeling the Straight Man Already!!!

BTW: Cuban was born in Pittsburg; Pirates roam the seas with the Mayflower; there is a photo of Chris wearing a Pittsburg Pirates Cap. Also, when you want to call him Stupid, do not mislabel him there either!

You all are pathetic, stupid, no ounce is common sense or intelligence at all! I do not know why I keep following you all at all!

Listen, sugar tits, you don't know much about Chris. Let me school you a bit. Have you ever heard the expression, "Methinks the lady doth protest too much"? In the old days, Chris screamed about how much he was straight because he was covering up his homosexuality. He was denying it to himself when he knew it was true. These days, he is wearing bright colors, pink shoelaces, and dressing girly. That and his latest "Riddle" were all of the clues pointed to gay icons. Face it, you silly troll, Chris is gay and WE ARE COOL WITH IT. He likes men, finds them sexually attractive, AND WE SUPPORT HIM FOR IT. Don't get on his case about this one, OK??? There's nothing wrong with Chris being a homosexual!

Also, Paintingatree, with all of your ranting, you're coming across like you're trying to hide being gay too. Let your Pride Soar, you sparkly diamond, you!

exball

He's fat! Iiiiii'm thin!
kiwifarms.net
Tubular Monkey said:
paintingatree said:

Listen, sugar tits, you don't know much about Chris. Let me school you a bit. Have you ever heard the expression, "Methinks the lady doth protest too much"? In the old days, Chris screamed about how much he was straight because he was covering up his homosexuality. He was denying it to himself when he knew it was true. These days, he is wearing bright colors, pink shoelaces, and dressing girly. That and his latest "Riddle" where all of the clues pointed to gay icons. Face it, you silly trolls, Chris is gay and WE ARE COOL WITH IT. He likes men, finds them sexually attractive, AND WE SUPPORT HIM FOR IT. Don't get on his case about this one, OK??? There's nothing wrong with Chris being a homosexual!

I don't know why paintingatree seems to be against Chris coming out of the closet. It's people like paintingatree that cause Chris to be uncomfortable about his true sexuality.

KatsuKitty

Stone-Cold Bitch
kiwifarms.net
paintingatree said:

Why does a simple case of mistaken identity make you so angry? There's nothing wrong with being gay, so by extension, nobody is insulting Chris solely by thinking he's gay (whether it is true or not).

Tubular Monkey

kiwifarms.net
exball said:
I don't know why paintingatree seems to be against Chris coming out of the closet. It's people like paintingatree that cause Chris to be uncomfortable about his true sexuality.

You got that right, girlfriend.

I am rereading a lot of Chris's old posts, taking into consideration now that he was gay all along. This means that the prostitute was a man. I'm assuming that is why Chris was so vague about it. Dang it, man. If he'd been Open Honest and True about it at the time, nobody would have hassled him.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
paintingatree said:
BTW: Cuban was born in Pittsburg; Pirates roam the seas with the Mayflower; there is a photo of Chris wearing a Pittsburg Pirates Cap.
Dude, why do you keep going on about that word association shit of his? It wasn't very interesting, and we figured it out already anyway, mystery seolved.

paintingatree said:
Because you're as interested in Chris's insanity as we are.

paintingatree said:
We have a very tightly knit community and have made a lot of honest friendships here. We're all better people for having this forum together. :)

DrChristianTroy

kiwifarms.net
As it turns out Chris isn't a lolcow. Just someone who never could truly come to grips with their own sexuality and used their comic to try and express themselves. Tragic when you really think about it.

Tubular Monkey

kiwifarms.net
Alec Benson Leary said:
Dude, why do you keep going on about that word association shit of his? It wasn't very interesting, and we figured it out already anyway, mystery seolved.

Seriously. Do we have to paint you a picture, paintingatree? See what I did? Wordplay on the pun. Anyway, we're all friends here (sisters, if you will) and nobody wants to hassle anyone. None of us ever hated Chris, and you shouldn't either. Him being gay means that for the first time in his life he sees the world of manhood in all its glory. Rock on, baby.

Thetan

Highly Caffeinated
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
Tubular Monkey said:
paintingatree said:

Listen, sugar tits, you don't know much about Chris. Let me school you a bit. Have you ever heard the expression, "Methinks the lady doth protest too much"? In the old days, Chris screamed about how much he was straight because he was covering up his homosexuality. He was denying it to himself when he knew it was true. These days, he is wearing bright colors, pink shoelaces, and dressing girly. That and his latest "Riddle" were all of the clues pointed to gay icons. Face it, you silly troll, Chris is gay and WE ARE COOL WITH IT. He likes men, finds them sexually attractive, AND WE SUPPORT HIM FOR IT. Don't get on his case about this one, OK??? There's nothing wrong with Chris being a homosexual!

Also, Paintingatree, with all of your ranting, you're coming across like you're trying to hide being gay too. Let your Pride Soar, you sparkly diamond, you!

Maybe Chris rejected paintingatree's sexual advances; leaving paintingatree butthurt, which is why he's pestering us.

Tubular Monkey

kiwifarms.net
DrChristianTroy said:
As it turns out Chris isn't a lolcow. Just someone who never could truly come to grips with their own sexuality and used their comic to try and express themselves. Tragic when you really think about it.

WOW! Nailed it! Sonichu was his gay self. Sonichu was the gay Chris that could not come out in real life, so he came out in comic form. I'm going to go reread the whole series with that in mind. WOW! :o

And get this, I just read that Hippo on the Head is a maneuver that can only be performed by, you guessed it, two men. Three if they're double jointed. All the clues were there and none of us put them together.

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
paintingatree said:

Not much that Chris does is 'clear' in the first place, just look at his cockamamie tenuous connections explanations for his Facebook image string for one obvious example of that. You however I noticed were able to get closer to his eventual answer reveal on his Facebook than anybody else on this forum was capable of guessing and you curiously continue to pursue the increasingly strained threads between the posted images even now while suddenly jumping to a connection to a picture of CWC in a PittsburgH Pirates cap that I don't recall seeing ever before that I did not see posted by Chris on his feed, which leads me to believe you may share some mental similarities with him to be able to accomplish such a feat of mental dexterity. You're not an Aspergers' patient by chance are you? That would definitely help explain your ability to comprehend the idiosyncratic connections that he's explaining exists between these things on his Facebook profile if you were!

Also, there's really no need to insult the members of the forum, we're decent, TRUE and HONEST Christorians and trouble makers are not appreciated for long by the just moderators here from what I gather. Why do you want to deny some of CWC's biggest fans and most loyal followers a place to congregate and discuss our fascination with his works and deeds anyway? Better here than somewhere else, I say.

KatsuKitty

Stone-Cold Bitch
kiwifarms.net
Who exactly is Chris Rhodes anyway? Are these poor high school kids dumb enough to add a creepy 31-year old man they don't even know?

snowkitten91

kiwifarms.net
paintingatree said:

Why so mad, bro? What have homosexuals done to you to deserve such blind denial and rage?

paintingatree said:

And, that's relevant because...?

paintingatree said:

Then why do you keep coming here? Seriously, it's as simple as deciding not to click on the Cwcki forums link.

paintingatree said:

Um, how about "no"?

Seriously man, just

tumblr_mhyrtpWYA71rxgp5ko1_500.jpg

Null

Custodian of Records, King of Lies, Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
paintingatree said:

Hey, we're all friends here. Can you please be more friendly?

Thetan

Highly Caffeinated
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
KatsuKitty said:
Who exactly is Chris Rhodes anyway? Are these poor high school kids dumb enough to add a creepy 31-year old man they don't even know?

Chris Rhodes is friends with two of OPL's HS gal pals; Kellie Andes and Molly Marie Quarles. ( I mentioned him earlier up-thread.) This, I suspect, is the only reason OPL added Chris as a friend.

Interestingly enough, Kellie Andes, didn't add Chris as a friend. Not sure about Molly. Her FB is private.

Very Honest Content said:
paintingatree said:

Not much that Chris does is 'clear' in the first place, just look at his cockamamie tenuous connections explanations for his Facebook image string for one obvious example of that. You however I noticed were able to get closer to his eventual answer reveal on his Facebook than anybody else on this forum was capable of guessing and you curiously continue to pursue the increasingly strained threads between the posted images even now while suddenly jumping to a connection to a picture of CWC in a PittsburgH Pirates cap that I don't recall seeing ever before that I did not see posted by Chris on his feed, which leads me to believe you may share some mental similarities with him to be able to accomplish such a feat of mental dexterity. You're not an Aspergers' patient by chance are you? That would definitely help explain your ability to comprehend the idiosyncratic connections that he's explaining exists between these things on his Facebook profile if you were!

Also, there's really no need to insult the members of the forum, we're decent, TRUE and HONEST Christorians and trouble makers are not appreciated for long by the just moderators here from what I gather. Why do you want to deny some of CWC's biggest fans and most loyal followers a place to congregate and discuss our fascination with his works and deeds anyway? Better here than somewhere else, I say.

It would take a traumatic brain injury for most normal people to manage feats of mental dexterity on a par with Chris.

Status
Not open for further replies.