Chris misgendering spergout - Tranny cope and seethe

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Which platform has yielded the worst responses?

• Total voters

themasterlurker

Custom title If specified, this will replace
kiwifarms.net
Guys, he raped his mom, but we really shouldn't be a bunch of neo-nazi chuds who are misgendering him.

1627754312970.png

Just post whatever you find of people complaining about the misgendered moreso than him raping his mom

1627754356122.png
1627754363533.png

1627754372585.png

1627754378818.png

1627754383918.png

1627754388342.png
1627754415762.png
1627754421133.png
firefox_PaM8Cl46hs.png

The best (or worst) one yet
1627754429645.png

admiral

Sallow picture of poisoned love
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you have to say 'yeah the rapist is bad is bad, but', you're a scumbag. There should be no but.

These people are so concerned about misgendering Chris, but where's their concern about the sickly old woman who was being horribly abused by her own child? They're so self absorbed and narcissistic, they can't empathise with any situation which isn't directly related to themselves because, as far as they are concerned, their own feelings are the most important thing in the world. Figures that selfish delusional trannies would throw a shit fit over a rapist getting 'midgendered'.

Pickle Dick

I'm going as Gary Smith
kiwifarms.net
These people are so concerned about misgendering Chris, but where's their concern about the sickly old woman who was being horribly abused by her own child? They're so self absorbed and narcissistic, they can't empathise with any situation which isn't directly related to themselves because, as far as they are concerned, their own feelings are the most important thing in the world. Figures that selfish delusional trannies would throw a shit fit over a rapist getting 'midgendered'.
tfw all trannies are chris chan

themasterlurker

Custom title If specified, this will replace
kiwifarms.net
If you have to say 'yeah the rapist is bad is bad, but', you're a scumbag. There should be no but.

1627755048126.png
1627755058457.png

1627755086045.png
1627755099862.png

1627755111893.png
1627755132722.png

Broseph

Just wanted her sweet can
kiwifarms.net
Troons never cease to amaze how fucking autistic and pathetic they really are, I really hope anyone who's defending Chris over what he's done 41 percents themselves.

Edit: Why do trannies always change their name to Zoey when they troon out? I had an online friend who did the same fucking thing when he trooned out.

PaulBearer

kiwifarms.net
When did these lunatics think we gave our consent for them to change our reality?

They just stamped their programmer socked feet for five years and now it's assumed that we'll play along with their delusions.

I and many other people never agreed that 'misgendering' was even a thing, I don't think it is...so what now troons?

LTO Data Cartridge

Increasingly exhausted
kiwifarms.net