Chris misgendering spergout - Tranny cope and seethe

Which platform has yielded the worst responses?

• Total voters

the khat quaffer

resplendent!
kiwifarms.net
I continue to be amazed at how many trannies/tranny enablers on shitter think we're taking away his trans identity because he did something bad. It's not that the act of raping his mother made his preferred gender invalid, it's the fact that you can't change your gender, PERIOD, and you should kill yourself if you think otherwise.

Plus all this sperging assumes that we respected his female pronouns before the rape anyways. We never did. He could stop the Israel-Palestine conflict and bring peace to the middle east and we'd still call him a man, before and after. You can't change your gender, imbeciles. Fuck you if you use 'they/them' too.

Monokuma

Schizoid Personality Disorder (AKA Super Autism)
kiwifarms.net
I continue to be amazed at how many trannies/tranny enablers on shitter think we're taking away his trans identity because he did something bad. It's not that the act of raping his mother made his preferred gender invalid, it's the fact that you can't change your gender, PERIOD, and you should kill yourself if you think otherwise.

Plus all this sperging assumes that we respected his female pronouns before the rape anyways. We never did. He could stop the Israel-Palestine conflict and bring peace to the middle east and we'd still call him a man, before and after. You can't change your gender, imbeciles. Fuck you if you use 'they/them' too.
funny how trannies/enablers keep crying about how we should respect his pronouns even if he is literally hitler
yet they're the same people who constantly push for cancel culture and try to un-person everyone
you said "faggot" in a youtube video 26 years ago? good heavens, you're no longer a person, fuck off

really makes you thunk

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
funny how trannies/enablers keep crying about how we should respect his pronouns even if he is literally hitler
yet they're the same people who constantly push for cancel culture and try to un-person everyone
you said "faggot" in a youtube video 26 years ago? good heavens, you're no longer a person, fuck off
They've quite literally said if Hitler had trooned out you should respect his pronouns, which to me, says they respect Hitler.

camopattern

kiwifarms.net
Because somewhere down the line this generation decided its better to be a slut than a working member of society.

I really hate this "if you hate one of us you hate all of us" mentality. Its such a counterproductive way of thinking and invites some heinous forms of tribalism for people who do not deserve it. Especially since it defends awful people in the community. If these motherfuckers defend elder rape, Id hate to see their stance on Pedophilia.

Imagine if Hitler was trans, or even Trump, would they have still tweeted the same shit? I wonder

George Beorge

kiwifarms.net
Yknow, I've always been supportive of the LGBT community. I've never personally experienced gender dysphoria, so I can't say I do or even could understand the Transgender experience. So generally if someone tells me they want to go by this or that, I do so. Just seems like the polite thing to do.

However.
I don't understand why anyone should offer politeness or respect to someone who HAD SEX WITH THEIR OWN ELDERLY MOTHER.

Twitter needs to get their priorities in order.

NOT THE BEEEEES!

kiwifarms.net
1627778025497.png

"Y-you wouldn't call Bill Cosby a woman because he's a rapist!!"
Probably because he doesn't make such retarded claims about himself, outside of "nuh-uh I didn't drug or rape nobody".
My favorite part of this one is “you are just using said trans person doing some bad as an excuse to be transphobic.”

And you use trans women getting beaten up by the men they rape by deception (not telling their sexual partners that they are biologically male) as an excuse to shit on women who don’t want to share a changing room with a man who has his dick out. So get fucked.

HER.gif

I've seen some people getting confused
WITH HER PENIS!!!

i feel like we've truly entered the start of a new era where if you're a tranny you can do literally anything and have it be fine.

If these motherfuckers defend elder rape, Id hate to see their stance on Pedophilia.
To see their stance on pedophilia, just check out 90% of the reddit super mods.

BitterAlmonds

kiwifarms.net
Twitter seems to think that:
You can make fun of Harvey Weinstein for being ugly, fat and bald because he's a rapist.
You can make fun of Donald Trump for his skin, face and mannerisms because he's a rapist.
You can ridicule Jefferey Epstein's tiny weird penis because he's a rapist.
You can belittle any male rapist and say that they aren't a REAL man because they have to rape to get pussy.

It seems that you can make fun of any aspect about a person, even if it's innate or out of their control, the second that they're found out as a rapist. Unless they're trans and that thing is their gender identity. Fucking batshit man.

Big Ronnie

ay budda can i habba ciggie?
kiwifarms.net
I've been looking for a thread in which to talk about this and it seems appropriate to put it here. It aint about Chris but trans in general and I found it rly interesting.
So the other day I read about this psychologist named John Money, he kinda laid the groundwork for a lot of modern gender theory. His idea was that gender is a social construct, which means it's malleable, so that a child raised as a particular gender will stick with it in adulthood even if it doesn't match their biology. He tested this out on a kid who had his penis amputated as an infant bc of a botched circumcision, and told the parents to give the kid sexual reassignment surgery and hormones and raise him as a girl. The kid and his brother continued to see Money through their childhood in sessions involving sexual roleplay, the doctor made the brothers hump each other because he reckoned that "sexual rehearsal" in childhood would develop healthy sexuality in adulthood. Apparently he also took pictures (and defended pedophilia in interviews when asked about it.)
At 13 the trans kid threatened to kill himself if the parents kept making him see Money, so the parents came clean w him about the fact that he was born male. He immediately detransitioned and spent the rest of his life as a man until he blew his head off with a shotgun at 38. His brother killed himself with pills.
tl:dr modern gender ideology is based on the theories of a pedophile whose only test subjects killed themselves, and people wonder why 40% of trans do the same🤔

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Twitter seems to think that:
You can make fun of Harvey Weinstein for being ugly, fat and bald because he's a rapist.
You can make fun of Donald Trump for his skin, face and mannerisms because he's a rapist.
You can ridicule Jefferey Epstein's tiny weird penis because he's a rapist.
You can belittle any male rapist and say that they aren't a REAL man because they have to rape to get pussy.

It seems that you can make fun of any aspect about a person, even if it's innate or out of their control, the second that they're found out as a rapist. Unless they're trans and that thing is their gender identity. Fucking batshit man.
Trump was never a rapist, he has way better boundaries than Chris. I get the double standard though.

Yknow, I've always been supportive of the LGBT community. I've never personally experienced gender dysphoria, so I can't say I do or even could understand the Transgender experience. So generally if someone tells me they want to go by this or that, I do so. Just seems like the polite thing to do.

However.
I don't understand why anyone should offer politeness or respect to someone who HAD SEX WITH THEIR OWN ELDERLY MOTHER.

Twitter needs to get their priorities in order.
I completely agree. I don't understand how anyone can truly have gender dysphoria if they have sex with their penis, rape their own mother with their penis, and look like a generally unkempt, balding gorilla. Chris has been verified as just a sex pest trying to capitalize on the transmovement.