Chris' Public Arrest and Trial Info -

• ATTENTION: The National Security Administration has made a press release regarding a Windows 10 remote execution exploit that any website can take advantage of. It is one of the worst exploits that has ever been found. Update Windows immediately.

NSA Press Release, "Am I vulnerable?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holdek

Down to where? All that is down is only my unclit.
kiwifarms.net
I know screencaps have been posted of some of his court documents, but there was some discussion around the time of the forum TOSings about the availability of public documents like mugshots, dashcam/backseat video, and official court transcripts, etc, as well as the feasibility and logistics of obtaining them.

I think it was last left that some of that was destroyed after a period of time from public records, and some of it was available but only to citizens of VA and only for a price. Although I'm not sure how accurate any of that is.

Any updates on any of that stuff? The field agent thing seems quite spotty. Like, people take photos of Chris out in public but the court hearing description was done by people who just volunteered to go up there and do it. Maybe it would have been done by someone else if they hadn't have volunteered, though.

I Be Bobby Boulders

kiwifarms.net
I don't know how it works in VA, but in some other states you can fill out a request via a form, and when it gets approved they mail you the court transcripts and (smaller-sized) mugshots. I'm not sure how a dashcam vid would work.

Holdek

kiwifarms.net
I Be Bobby Boulders said:
I don't know how it works in VA, but in some other states you can fill out a request via a form, and when it gets approved they mail you the court transcripts and (smaller-sized) mugshots. I'm not sure how a dashcam vid would work.
Freedom of Information Act?

pickleniggo

pickle enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Chris and Barb's mugshots are up there in "holy grail status" with the original autism papers. We all are curious about them, but are unsure of how to obtain them. :heart-empty:

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To my recollection:
- The dashcam stuff (if it exists) was severely restricted. Something like you had to be a resident of the VA county whose cops it was taken by, and go in person to pick it up and pay for it or something
- Lots of people tried to call the court about transcripts but were given the run-around and told no such thing exists. I suspect if you know the right Magic Court Words and have money to burn you could maybe get these, but the court staff aren't going to lift a finger to help you figure out the proper procedure.
- The best bet for mugshots is seeing if the local "Crime Times" ever picked it up. Probably too late now.

Trombonista

Really! Mad+Pure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The mugshots would be great to see. I don't care about the dashcam footage, though.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
I think the court transcripts and mugshots are for Virginia residents only. I think PVCC talked to one of their field agents, but said field agent didn't want to do it in case it got back to them.

The mugshots could be funny but it's OK if we never get the court transcripts because Cyan and her friend Indigo already gave us a first hand report of what happened. Months of coaching and Rob Bell still couldn't get Chris to completely behave in court.

Aristocrat

kiwifarms.net
MysticMisty said:
I think the court transcripts and mugshots are for Virginia residents only. I think PVCC talked to one of their field agents, but said field agent didn't want to do it in case it got back to them.

The mugshots could be funny but it's OK if we never get the court transcripts because Cyan and her friend Indigo already gave us a first hand report of what happened. Months of coaching and Rob Bell still couldn't get Chris to completely behave in court.
Certainly there must be some Christorians who reside in Virginia and can legally obtain the court transcripts and dashcam video. Hell, you could go there under the pretense that you are doing a book about Internet bullying and mention Chris' many videos on You Tube (as if the cops in Ruckersville didn't already know). Requesting docs in the name of publishing research can help get past some barriers.

RoguesGallery

kiwifarms.net
I have contacted a few of the sites that publish mugshots, albemarle county were Chris was arrested has not signed a release agreement with any of these mugshot distributers unlike most of the other counties in virginia. I was informed though that a american citizen (you don't have to be from virginia) can apply for mugshots from that county under public interest laws.

champthom

"Champthom doesn't bullshit."
Founder
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
We had this discussion on the very first incarnation of the forum and I think it was concluded that there wasn't any sort of documentation available.

You have to be a Virginia resident to request stuff for FOIA stuff in VA, so if you live in Virginia, you're welcome to try again and get back to us.

Aristocrat

kiwifarms.net
champthom said:
We had this discussion on the very first incarnation of the forum and I think it was concluded that there wasn't any sort of documentation available.

You have to be a Virginia resident to request stuff for FOIA stuff in VA, so if you live in Virginia, you're welcome to try again and get back to us.

Thing is, we may need to get it fast because those records could be destroyed once Chris' case is dismissed after the Probation. After that is when it may get a little impossible to obtain.

Tubular Monkey

Very much Greatly extroverted
kiwifarms.net
Aristocrat said:
Thing is, we may need to get it fast because those records could be destroyed once Chris' case is dismissed after the Probation. After that is when it may get a little impossible to obtain.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Chris's charges aren't getting dismissed at all. My understanding is that if he has fulfilled the terms of probation, he will not have a felony on his record, but a misdemeanor. And Hoardzilla still has another year to go on her own probation.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
^Regardless, is there not a valiant soul within the bounds of Glorious V-State who would be so kind as to obtain the records?

Aristocrat

kiwifarms.net
Alec Benson Leary said:
^Regardless, is there not a valiant soul within the bounds of Glorious V-State who would be so kind as to obtain the records?

Agreed. So what if ManBaby finds out who got them? What's he going to do? CYKMH you over the Internet? Hell if anything, getting a shout-out from the fat oaf is a badge of honor!

shutupman

kiwifarms.net
If someone is actually serious about getting the documents mentioned above, call one of those lawyers that offer free legal advice. They'd be able to tell you which requisition forms you'd have to fill out, any fees etc. provided that they are aware of the particulars in the jurisdiction the Chandler's were tried in.

As for completion of his probation, Chris mentioned in the recent imgur link that he has some followup trials over the next few years. I've never been found guilty of anything, so I don't know whether this is normal or not. Anyone have insight into this?
As it stands, I'm assuming he was sentenced to a monitored probationary period where Chris and Barb would have to check in with their P.O., and a further sentence of un-monitored probation, where if he gets into any more legal troubles it would be dealt with as if he was a recidivist criminal.

theobservdr

kiwifarms.net
they should still have them, because people ask for public records all the time.

However if its out of state, or even out of country (I'm in Ontario, Canada) they might get suspicious.

Billpalazzo-sama

kiwifarms.net
shutupman said:
As it stands, I'm assuming he was sentenced to a monitored probationary period where Chris and Barb would have to check in with their P.O., and a further sentence of un-monitored probation, where if he gets into any more legal troubles it would be dealt with as if he was a recidivist criminal.
I thought there was a post in the recent facebook leak where he mentions having one year of monitered probation followed by two unmonitored, but I can't seem to find it at the moment.

Holdek

kiwifarms.net
Thanks folks. I may look further into this. I'm a DC resident but I may be able to figure something out.

Aristocrat

kiwifarms.net
Holdek said:
Thanks folks. I may look further into this. I'm a DC resident but I may be able to figure something out.
If you ever manage to snag a copy of the dashcam video, you will become a GOD amongst Christorians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino