• ”Of the £10,000 sought, £9,000 reflects hurt feelings and £1,000 sought is aggravated damages.”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

Containment Chris Reads - Unicorns, Rainbows, and a Bluebird of Happiness7/08/16 - Latest upload

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by RoboticRichardSimmons, Jun 17, 2016.

?

Do you think Chris is cured from his autism?

Poll closed Jul 1, 2016.
  1. Yes

15.5%
  2. Fuck no

84.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. can't wait for the next vid where he demands a nobel prize and sonichu publication.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    MetallicTunes

MetallicTunes SolidMario's worst fucking nightmare

kiwifarms.net
  2. He looks like a friggin rock band guitarist.

• Like Like x 5
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Apocalypso

Apocalypso I want blood!

kiwifarms.net
  3. I like to imagine Chris is like a lich, and the phylactery that contains his autism is the Sonic totem. Destroy it Chris, and you will be free from autism!

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 3
    Fungal Shambler

Fungal Shambler Harmless Swipe

kiwifarms.net
  4. He actually does seem less autistic tbh

• Optimistic  x 8
    • Disagree  x 7
    • Informative  x 3
    • Autistic  x 2
    • Agree  x 1
    yawning sneasel

yawning sneasel Trash-Eating Maniac
    Staff Member Manager True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. Begs for money so he can buy more toys. How is that less autistic?

• Agree Agree x 3
    Gazelle_Bro

Gazelle_Bro LETS CLEAR THIS WITH NO CONTINUES

kiwifarms.net
  6. And people give it to him. That's not autism, that's a gift.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    yawning sneasel

yawning sneasel Trash-Eating Maniac
    Staff Member Manager True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. Chris should take an online autism test to see if he still has it. I can picture him desperately retaking it and changing answers around at random to try to pass it.

screenshot-www youtube com 2016-06-29 22-28-59.png

It's interesting that Chris followed the directions literally, yet managed to ignore the disclaimer at the end.

Maybe he's planning to watch the transgender hypnosis videos until September, then, since those videos suggest six months.

• Informative Informative x 9
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    The American Hedgehog

Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. Anybody who believes in New Age pseudoscience is still autistic by default.
    YOU LOSE.
    CONTINUE?

• Agree Agree x 9
    Ntwadumela

Ntwadumela That takes care of the cremation..
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. I would watch Chris stream taking an autism test on his PS4. It would probably be less boring than Uncharted.

• Agree Agree x 7
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Tard Wars: A New Dope

• Winner Winner x 15
    • Agree Agree x 1
    #470 Apocalypso, Jun 30, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2016
    Apocalypso

Apocalypso I want blood!

kiwifarms.net
  11. Okay, so I imagine that exactly zero people are wondering how I got Chris to read a story that I wrote. Chances are, you probably think that I got him to read the story after paying him some money, or promising that he could make money by reading it. The second possibility is a little more true, but since I consider myself to be somewhat of a storyteller, I think i’ll have some fun and explain exactly what happened, from my viewpoint anyway. There will be gaps in the story that I can’t fill in, either because of my terrible autistic memory or because I wasn’t involved.

Now, I remember writing this story way back when William asked me if I wanted to include something in the Sonichu 11 comic that Chris was going to work on. He was already working on it, but William promised that the comic would be released to the public soon. He even sent me a script that he was working on, so that I could give my opinion on certain sections, as well as give my opinion on an ad he planned on placing in the comic.

Oh yes, Sonichu 11 was commissioned because William wanted to troll someone on Deviantart. Not Chris, or the Kiwis, but some random guy on Deviantart. Chances are good that the reason why he originally reached out to Alec was to make this person on Deviantart ‘The next CWC’. I also remember having a small conversation about something that he wrote in the original Sonichu 11 pages he commissioned that Chris changed. I can’t remember what it was, and I lost the script that I was sent a long time ago.

I’m getting off-topic though, the point is that I suggested a character with teddy bears for hands. When that idea wasn’t perceived as funny enough, I came up with a pigeon who can only say a single word, “manko.”

After that, the story transformed into something of a parody of fanfiction, and a critical take on the meta-humour that I noticed was becoming prevalent enough to start to annoy me. Essentially, I thought that meta-humour would become the new zombies, something that started off as an interesting niche thing that became so prevalent in pop-culture that it lost all of niche-appeal.

Anyways, it was around this point that me and William started to notice a growing hostility towards William on the part of a few people at Kiwi Farms. I was curious as to what was going on, since they seemed nicer to me until I mentioned that William was unfriended by Chris because his ‘manager’ told him to unfriend him. I think that was what happened anyways, my memory isn’t too good. I do remember William asking me to post things on the site and join in on his conversation with Alec. I remember finding it odd that Alec (presumably) invited Karen Riley to the conversation and William invited me. I would think that William would want to keep the conversation private. Keep in mind that at this point, William was giving me information on Chris, so while I thought both sides were being silly at this point, I was being nice to William in the hope of getting more information. The fact that i’ve lost most of this information after moving my data to a new computer is a little unfortunate.

Apparently, William and the manager got into some kind of power struggle. William asked Chris to do something (I can’t remember what), the manager made Chris not do whatever it was that William wanted, and the power struggle ended after Chris unfriended William on Facebook. That’s what I was told anyways. We came to the conclusion afterwards that there was probably more than one person in on the ‘manager’ thing, and I went to Kiwi Farms to attempt to find out what exactly was going on.

Then, I stopped. I decided that if the people at Kiwi Farms wanted control of Chris so that they could continually ask him to make weird videos (possibly editing/scripting the videos themselves) and controlling his posts, then why should I care? There’s nothing interesting about watching a puppet unless he does something truly extraordinary/unexpected, and I didn’t think that anything noteworthy would happen. I didn’t find anything interesting about the newer videos Chris uploaded, because I always suspected that someone was making him post the videos. I also didn’t care about his statuses, because honestly, I never care about his statuses on Facebook.

Anyways, Chris apparently became friends with William again after he contacted him and asked him how he could set up Youtube support, or something. William sent me a message claiming that he and Chris were communicating again, and also claimed that Chris was complaining about his financial troubles. I didn’t realize at the time that this was the beginning of this e-begging saga.

At this point, the story that I had written had been completed for a while, and was sitting in Google Docs (where Chris was reading it). William sent me a message asking if Chris could read the story in a video and ask for donations. I said yes, but I didn’t think that Chris would actually upload any videos where he read my story. Somewhere on Facebook I have a quote from the conversation between Chris and William that I should have taken a picture of, but I didn’t because I didn’t think he would read the story. It went something like this.

William: Come on, read the story, it has pretty lesbians with wings and unicorn horns.

Chris: Okay, i’ll read it.

There’s another conversation that they had where Chris asked William why he wanted him to read the story, I can’t remember how that one went. There’s quite a few things that I should have screencapped, but I didn’t because I didn’t think that the videos of Chris reading my story would ever appear.

One of the weird things that I found out after the first video was released is that William didn’t pay for the video. What happened was that Chris paid William $50, and William paid him back the money that he gave him. I had my doubts about this, but the timeline seems to work out for this story. William claimed that he needed money at a certain point, Chris gave him some money (allegedly) and he didn’t complain about needing money anymore. Then, when he said he would get his paycheck, he paid Chris the money. The timeline fits, so i’m tempted to believe this is true. The weird aspect of this is that apparently William borrowed money from Chris more than once, he claims that all he has to do is ask Chris for money and Chris will send him money.

When he mentioned that Chris could criticize the story, Chris mentioned his brother without any kind words towards him as he complained that his brother won’t move back home and take care of him.

The main thing is that, I honestly didn’t believe that Chris would read my story. I also believed that I wouldn’t have anything to do with Kiwi Farms or Chris. If William hadn’t told me that Chris was reading my story, I might not have known that he had posted the videos where he read the story. I also wouldn’t have known that the people at Kiwi Farms were talking about the videos on the site. I guess I got a little obsessed over what people were saying about the videos and the story because of my autism.

Anyways, I hope that this wasn’t a complete waste of time. Here are some screencaps that you might enjoy reading.

Attached Files:

• Autistic  x 42
    • Informative  x 10
    • Dumb  x 8
    • Mad on the Internet  x 3
    • Deviant  x 3
    • Powerlevel  x 2
    • Islamic Content  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. Well shit, now how is he going to absolve himself of all responsibility for everything he does?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    Petronella

Petronella Petrodactyl

kiwifarms.net
  13. Impossible. The Sonic Totem can only be destroyed in the fires of Mount Doom.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    Stephanie Bustcakes

Stephanie Bustcakes This is what Chris actually believes

kiwifarms.net
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 6
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Michel

Michel ELECTRIC SAMURAI FROM OTHARD

kiwifarms.net
  15. What

• Agree Agree x 17
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Small Onion

Small Onion B E R S E R K E R

kiwifarms.net
  16. WOOF

• Like Like x 3
    Lesbian Sleepover

Lesbian Sleepover Party Announcement
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. Autism. Autism, people.

• Agree Agree x 15
    Mark Corrigan

Mark Corrigan Jeremy's autistic friend

kiwifarms.net
  18. Yep, Chris, you're still as autistic as ever.

• Agree Agree x 8
    selere

selere Autism Pride World Wide

kiwifarms.net
  19. Welp, so much for being autism-free. Looks like he contracted asperger after he cured his autism :heart-empty:

• Feels Feels x 7
    Ooomegah

Ooomegah I submit to my dark..ravishing prince..
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative  x 9
    • Autistic  x 8
    • Islamic Content  x 3
    • Deviant  x 2
    • Powerlevel  x 1
    • Dumb  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.