• ”Null's paedophilia has been well documented by Encyclopaedia Dramatica”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

Containment Chris Reads - Unicorns, Rainbows, and a Bluebird of Happiness7/08/16 - Latest upload

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by RoboticRichardSimmons, Jun 17, 2016.

?

Do you think Chris is cured from his autism?

Poll closed Jul 1, 2016.
  1. Yes

15.5%
  2. Fuck no

84.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've been watching this asshole for like 8 or 9 years, since the beginning and now I just read through the threads to see if the shots worth watching. Some of these it'd take a madman to sit through.

Not that Chris is over. He's far from over, chrisll chimp again. Chrisll weird us out again. That trains never late.

These videos are pretty awful though, I mean he doesn't do videos talking about sonichu lore just talks about business and a bunch of other shit no one cares about.

Edit: fuck that. Just saw the dead looking barb evening video, holy shit Chris you never fail you beautiful crazy monster

• Feels Feels x 9
    • Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    #141 RagtimeRoastBeefy, Jun 18, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2016
    kiwifarms.net
  2. I cant believe people actually gave chris money for that latest stunt. Medication is one thing, but needing money for electricity and food is just pathetic and shows in my opinion a lack of responsibility on the Chandlers part. I hope nobody falls for this second ploy

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    PCA

PCA

kiwifarms.net
  3. Remember, to all those willing to donate to Chris, don't forget what Chris said in court after the events of 28 October 2011. Even after running over Michael Snyder with his car and Snyder showing incredible leniency to Chris during the trial, Chris shouted "I don't think that THIEVING LIAR deserves a red cent!" after being told that he was to pay his medical expenses.

• Winner Winner x 16
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. I know that Chris tries to be seductive at the end of the video, but his body language/creepy stare and tone of voice really make him come across as threatening the viewer.

• Agree Agree x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  5. The first part in a multipart series to read this story.

It begins. :biggrin:

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Abilene

Abilene [Unintelligible]

kiwifarms.net
  6. so he actually suckered some morons in with his sob story eh? and then he has the audacity to ask for more? you cant make this up

• Like Like x 1
    Jerkop In Training

Jerkop In Training Professional A-Logger

kiwifarms.net
  7. I'm certain it's Barb behind this. Before, it was vague "we need money for food" type posts, or on one or two occasions, "we need money for whatever." Now he's asking for large amounts of money for specific things, immediately after Barb starts appearing in the videos. I think the telling part is that a few days ago, Chris was bitching about Barb paying bills in the first place.

Barb is smart enough to know how to use people's sympathy to her own ends, but thinks other people are stupider than they actually are. I predict we get a few ever-increasing demands for donations before people stop donating altogether, then we'll get a panicky video from Chris about how Barb is threatening to kill herself if we don't get $2000 NOW NOW NOW!

Other video highlights: Chris having a rare moment of self-awareness when setting out his reading schedule, his gut threatening to destroy the desk as he complains about having no food, the fact that I only just realised that Chris sounds like Kermit the Frog in the grip of a severe depression.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Late Late x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. I agree with every word you just said.

Tragi-Chan

Tragi-Chan Godmaster Reverend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 28
    • Like Like x 11
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. oh yeah where did the NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW! originate?

Jerkop In Training

Jerkop In Training Professional A-Logger

kiwifarms.net
  11. Not the original but still hits me in the feels every time and a reminder of how the golden age of Chris inspired so many.

• Like Like x 8
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    RoboticRichardSimmons

RoboticRichardSimmons Robotic Weight Saint
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. Even zapping to the extreme has its consequences

• Winner Winner x 14
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. "I'M WOR...I AM WORKIN' IT!"

• Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    Jesus

Jesus The LORD JESUS CHRIST and Nothing Less
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. I doubt they turn anything off in the house. Chris' PS4 is on 24/7; they never leave and the lights never seem to be off.

• Agree Agree x 6
    MasterDisaster

MasterDisaster Back in the Stone Age.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. There is a sick, sad irony to be had that if Chris was better at managing his money, even just for a month or two and THEN he had to e-beg to make ends meet, a ton more people would send him cash.

But as is, it's like "dude, eat ramen for a week, you'll live".

• Agree Agree x 2
    anephric

anephric PBBBBBBBBBBBTTTTHHH
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. Why the fuck do we have Chris reading about a pink haired serial killer in a tuxedo engaged to marry a pigeon?

Also that ending has me thinking the string pullers are building up to making Chris cam whore on sites like chaturbate.

• Feels Feels x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  17. In his past videos he just requested "donations"rather than begging for a specific amount. This comes off as strange to me. After some thinking I can speculate it has something to do with his namechange. For example:

1. Chris finishes his e-beg video with Barb
    2. Barb wakes up and asks what Chris is doing. Chris responds by telling her he is asking fans for donations (which reminds Barb that Chris spend money on a namechange).
    3. Barb tells Chris to get that money ($100) back NOW for doing this dumb shit.
    4. The typical Chris felt pressure from Barb and tells her he's working on it.
    5. Chris takes Barb to his room to show her by doing the 2nd e-beg video where he was acting a bit nervous while having Barb watch him doing it.
    6. Some time after the video Barb reminds Chris to change his name back immediatly.
    7. Chris makes this video begging for a whopping $200 to correct his namechange.

Most likely this wouldn't be the case but it might explain why he needs $200 specifically.

Suicidal Emo Panda

Suicidal Emo Panda declaring CWCville being a shithole

kiwifarms.net
  18. Jesus, the light reflecting from his receding hairline!
    I might be blind!

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    Manly-Chicken

Manly-Chicken Laughs at Tards

kiwifarms.net
  19. Financially speaking, Barb doesn't care about the name change any more than she cares about him spending money in any other way. That is to say, she doesn't care about the money at all.

The only thing about the name change that bothers Barb is that she just hates the homos.

Regardless, this video wasn't related to the name change at all. Barb just has dollar signs in her eyes. She sees a new target for her to scam and has jumped on it.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 3
    Marvin

Christorical Figure True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. Whoever wrote this definitely meant for it to be a parody of Chris. And what's more it was written within the last fortnight; I think the pigeon that only says "Marco" is supposed to be Pollo because Chris pronounces it Polo, so it's like Marco Polo. The fact he wants to marry said pigeon probably means it was inspired by the creepy cat video where he gave off vibes of wanting to bang it.

This might've been a pretty good troll if the story had better writing. It reminds me of Francine's apology email to him which played up to his ego whilst also subtly mocking him, only far too convoluted and long. Chris attempting to read a short children's story in a manner he thinks would appeal to little kids? THAT I want to see.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Autistic Autistic x 2
    Nyx

Nyx

kiwifarms.net
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.