Chris Scaife / Angelica Perduta / Demonica Perduta / Melahi Ngaro - 60-something MRA-Troon Hybrid w/ Split Personalities & a Sock Account Army.

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have to say this is one of the strangest troons I've ever come across. I don't even know where to begin with this lunatic, but they seem to have a lot in common with people like Bob McKim, Tommy Tooter and Greta while having a lot of elements from Manosphere idiots right in this bizarre melting pot. They have been profiled on Cathy Brennan's Gender Identity Watch before, which was how I found their deadname at all.

They are good friends with both Paul Elam and Sophia Banks, so this is the second Manosphere related rat king I've come across. I had no idea Sophia was all into that until reading the blog post.

https://genderidentitywatch.com/2014/10/12/angelica-perdutachris-scaife-angelicaperduta-new-zealand/

I found this person because a video response of theirs showed up on my YouTube feed and it was to this video of someone talking about how they became a TERF.

discovery.png

These are some other videos that caught my interest a lot and let me know that this wasn't just another mundane, boring tranny vlogging channel. If you read through some of the comments in the videos, you will discover that this loon has been trolled before, leading to a channel shutdown.

This is their idea of what "harassment" is. Just a blue car coming by their house and that's it.

Here's where it really starts to get crazy.

internationalgroup.png

He literally thinks that an international TERF group is trying to target him. I think there's potential for him to also think that we're part of such a group because this character has a beef with Gallus Mag, a woman who commented on Greta visiting @Null's house in some tweets I posted earlier.

As you begin to go through this guy's world, the rabbit hole grows deeper.

Then I was able to uncover his Facebook page, which has a lot of crazy shit too.

They also made this page and plugged it a few times but I can't find it.

https://www.facebook.com/traNZhealth

Just going by the Fb feed alone also reveals a lot about this person's mentality on being trolled and you'll find some more interesting characters in the comments. I'm not quite done going through everything in close detail, but here are some of the more standout moments I saw.

First post that's on there.

bitch.png

Lol wtf.

How I found out about his feud with Gallus Mag.

This is where it starts getting creepy. He has a different Facebook account that he talks to himself on. I've gone through that account as well and it's literally him using his two accounts like sockpuppets. There's also a youtube channel with this alter ego, which I have also archived and downloaded all the videos in advance. His main channel has been downloaded too. All 226 videos.

He's also very prone to making some of his shit private when people troll him. Haha!

He's such an exceptional individual that he gave out his own phone number in public so people could troll him more.

I don't even think I'm done looking into this loser yet, but this is just the start to get this thing going.

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have to say this is one of the strangest troons I've ever come across. I don't even know where to begin with this lunatic, but they seem to have a lot in common with people like Bob McKim, Tommy Tooter and Greta while having a lot of elements from Manosphere idiots right in this bizarre melting pot. They have been profiled on Cathy Brennan's Gender Identity Watch before, which was how I found their deadname at all..

This is a cow that even if there are no replies after this one, will show up months from now going nuclear.

Last edited by a moderator:

Abortions4All

Can't complain (but sometimes I still do)
kiwifarms.net
Angelica and Demonica. Why do I get a feeling he watched one too many of those cartoons where someone has an angel on one shoulder and a devil on the other?

I also find myself wondering if he means it literally about giving his alter ego physical affection. Is it like some kind of bizarro world Tyler Durden making out with himself in a parking lot? Or is it just sitting there with a self-satisfied grin while giving himself imaginary hugs?

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I went back to that first YouTube video I linked, and I found a whole ton of comments from him. Even people in the comments think he's bizarre and weird and calling him out on it. Some revealing stuff in there about how he hates "fish holes" and gay people and a surprise appearance by Buntzums at the bottom, an idiot I've seen before white knighting for Wu.

angelicacrazy1.png

ɐɔᴉlǝƃu∀

slumming in this sewer of cyber trash
kiwifarms.net
I also find myself wondering if he means it literally about giving his alter ego physical affection. Is it like some kind of bizarro world Tyler Durden making out with himself in a parking lot? Or is it just sitting there with a self-satisfied grin while giving himself imaginary hugs?
Why don't U ask her directly... it's not like you don't have her contact details... is it? #duh4brains

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino