Chris Sends a Glitter Letter to Sega-Pics -

Status
Not open for further replies.

eloquentmonster

kiwifarms.net
Hi guys, this is my first time posting, been following for a bit and had to share this with all of you.

So I have a friend that works for Sega and about a week ago they received this letter. And were promptly glitter bombed by Chris. Granted he doesn't sign it, but theres not a lot of people I know of who are on a one man mission to change sonic's arm color.

Attachments

DracoRincewind

kiwifarms.net
Hi guys, this is my first time posting, been following for a bit and had to share this with all of you.

So I have a friend that works for Sega and about a week ago they received this letter. And were promptly glitter bombed by Chris. Granted he doesn't sign it, but theres not a lot of people I know of who are on a one man mission to change sonic's arm color.
Whats with the pegboard? Did he pin it up just to take a picture or do they have a board where they display some of the more funny, weird and crazy letters they receive?

Pikonic

Now catchable in Pokémon GO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Glitter? Oh no!! They'll have to, like.. vacuum it up.
Wikipedia article on glitter bombing said:
Some legal officials argue glitter bombing is technically assault andbattery [sic]. It is possible for glitter to enter the eyes or nose and cause damage to the cornea or other soft tissues potentially irritating them or leading to infection
Chris is a monster.

fenny

"MISLABELING, MISUNDERSTOOD INDIVIDUAL"
kiwifarms.net
Weird that color is spelled with a "u" here. Unless Chris is just an idiot and spells it that way normally.
e: and he has before. I was kind of hoping this was some dumb I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME forgetting himself earlier. Chris.

Handsome Pete

If you need me, I'm probably in Movie Night
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So a few days ago, @Cubanodun linked to a site called theglittergrenade.com in this post. This could be yet another crazy coincidence (would a service like that send letters to companies rather than individuals?), but they promise to keep their clients anonymous, and it could explain the generic-looking letter. Plus, spending money on weekly glitterbombs does seem like a very Chris thing to do.

Then again, that post was on, like, page 14 of that thread. No way he read that far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino