Chris Whiteman / @spawzfolf / SheerSnowLeopard & "Benjamin" March / LovelyDeer118 / PurpleDeerNerd - Pedophile Hated by all Canadian Furries; and the Underage FtM He's Taking Adventage Of.

FukuMuku

dumb bitch juice
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Great Dane

Not to be confused with the Lesser Dane
kiwifarms.net
Larae probably blocked him because she discovered that she made artwork for a pedophile, hope she stays very away from this pedophile for her own safety.
Yeah, you were right.

Today probably wasn't a good day for Dawn Folfsky.

It may not be long before @timelessdawn118 goes private again.

Bonus: Both of Chris's twitter accounts were featured a MAP list and he demanded the user to delete this or get reported.

Despite that, he seemed happy to be on the list.

One of the people who expressed congratulations for Chris making the list.

FukuMuku

dumb bitch juice
kiwifarms.net
Great Dane said:
One of the people who expressed congratulations for Chris making the list.
of course, this failed abortion is congratulating him.

also, found more accounts of benjamin!

toyhouse: https://toyhou.se/PurpleDeerNerd
tumblr: https://purpledeernerd.tumblr.com/
roblox account: https://www.roblox.com/users/244802291/profile#!/creations
dreamstime account: https://www.dreamstime.com/purpledeernerd_info
picgra: https://picgra.com/user/purpledeernerd/5517129810
OverRustleLogs: https://ttv.overrustlelogs.net/Cryaotic chatlog/July 2017/userlogs/purpledeernerd

new username.

Great Dane

kiwifarms.net
Nice find! Who could have guessed that was his new twitter username? I've archived a couple of the more important links.

tumblr: http://archive.li/VUhsF
Roblox: http://archive.li/wH9Vi

The dreamstime account had pretty much only a photo of flowers.
The picgra seems to be a copy of his Instagram account.
The OverRustleLogs are a bit interesting. In addition to the July 2017 logs, he also posted some messages in June and November of the same year.
The toyhou.se is pretty much blank but here's some stats.

Also, it's likely PurpleDeerNerd had also posted something about how he and Dawn Folfsky may be evicted from Dawn's mother's place because he is missing too much school. I can't really archive anything, as his Instagram account is private. A snippet of the info can be seen below.

That message is similar to what Dawn posted on Twitter a month ago.

Great Dane

kiwifarms.net
needed to talk with Winter about the 14 year old that chris was dating, this is the reply.

View attachment 760094

Also screenshots.

View attachment 760096
View attachment 760097

View attachment 760098

View attachment 760099

there's more screenshots that will be sent some day.

chris was also put in a pedophile beware journal on deviantart.

View attachment 760108
Great find once again! I'm glad to see new information and logs. It's apparently very easy to get under his skin, probably because they know what's wrong with Chris.

I'm not sure who Wolfie could be. A couple of years ago on Furaffinity, under the username Parafox118, he talked about how he had a loving mate by the name of Lilly Wolf.

Also, I'm surprised there hasn't been much chatter on Chris's relationship with Vlad J. Bonaventura, the ex before Chris met Ben. In fact, you can still see that one of Chris's old Ontario Furries accounts ShadowPawz has a picture of his and Vlad's sonas on his profile.

From what I knows Chris and Vlad had a relationship throughout the summer of 2018 until August of that year when they broke up. Coincidentally, August of 2018 is when he made a kik account that claims he is 17 years old. Perhaps his age was a disguise to get in a relationship with Ben.

Another thing of interest of who Chris was talking to is the user Fiery. A couple of days ago, I think Dawn Folfsky was trying to rally a personal army against Fiery.

Fiery points out how Chris circumvents bans (considering how many times he changes his usernames, that's not too surprising) which results in Chris having a meltdown. Chris said that someone was a troll for claiming Chris had CP, although there are screenshots where he admitted to watching CP (although he said it's been a long time), with the youngest victim being 8 years old.

He's also mentioned someone by the name of Ignis Flare on his private twitter, @TimelessFloofer. Who knows what's going on there.

• Horrifying
Reactions: Pinkie Pie

Great Dane

kiwifarms.net
also, winter said that chris was banned from FE (Furnal Equinox) for his past of raping a minor named tobias.

View attachment 760208

chris has also been with a user named ollie who was 15 years old.

View attachment 760214

also.

For someone who claims to be 'non-offending', if the rape is true, that would definitely be offending. I think life would be a lot more better for Chris if he didn't call himself a Zoophile/(NO)MAP.

What year was it when he got banned from Furnal Equinox? Also, he said he was arrested on May 7th, 2012 in Hamilton, Ontario and spent 5 days in prison. Does anyone know what exactly what he was arrested for? CP possession?

I'm sure there are many other Telegram and possibly even Discord screenshots somewhere. If PurpleDeerNerd were to break up with Chris, we may get to see some very interesting stuff.

He's slightly altered his bio to mention he is dating a 16 year old (Benjamin).

Great Dane

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 761068

chris mentioning being in therapy for 8 years.

View attachment 761069

chris being a idiot.
Archived

He mentions being genderfluid, but has he ever identified as anything other than male? I don't recall him ever presenting as female, non-binary, or whatever gender is on his mind. It is concerning that Ben's parents think it's okay for him, a 16 year old, to be 'mated' with a 25 year old. If they're unaware of what's going on, then that's alarming as well. What about Ben's high school friends, do they know what's going on? I hope Chris's therapist gets paid a good salary.

He's still reporting people and using the hashtag, #mappositivity

Chris believes pedophilia will become more accepted over time, and the OP compares gay rights to MAP rights.

• Informative
  • DRINK!
Reactions: Dad and Pinkie Pie

FukuMuku

dumb bitch juice
kiwifarms.net
Great Dane said:
It is concerning that Ben's parents think it's okay for him, a 16 year old, to be 'mated' with a 25 year old. If they're unaware of what's going on, then that's alarming as well.
or benjamin left his parents to stay with chris.

also chris retweeted this.

photos inside.

do we need to tell the person that made this tweet that the person who retweeted this is a rapist?

Last edited:

YayLasagna

Feed me
kiwifarms.net
He mentions being genderfluid, but has he ever identified as anything other than male? I don't recall him ever presenting as female, non-binary, or whatever gender is on his mind.
From what I seen when it comes to people who say they're Genderfluid we have 3 outcomes.
1. They're scraping for brownie points (Attention seeking faggot)
2. They actually mean it.
3. They end up realizing "Oh fuck I wanna be the opposite sex" and become trans instead.

Given Chris' boyfriend is a FtM, my money is on 1.

Great Dane

kiwifarms.net
or benjamin left his parents to stay with chris.

also chris retweeted this.

View attachment 761097

photos inside.

View attachment 761098
View attachment 761099
View attachment 761100
View attachment 761101

do we need to tell the person that made this tweet that the person who retweeted this is a rapist?
If there is any proof/screenshots/court records (unlikely since Canada's courts are private compared to the United States) of Chris and rape, then it may not be a bad idea to do so, however, Chris will probably try to report any account that hurts his reputation.

Flashback: back when Chris was known as thecrusader118, he was quite hot-headed.

Here on DeviantArt, he encourages bronies to kill themselves on their profiles.

Reactions: Pinkie Pie

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino