Prison Letters Chris writes letter answering fan's questions (dated Oct 25 2021)

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

thegooddoctor

kiwifarms.net
More minor question but are prisoners ever allowed any kind of TV or portable games in prison? I know about commissary allowing basic things like food and cheap MP3s but what about luxury items like Portable TVs and games consoles? Are those permitted.

A Grey Cat

Meow
kiwifarms.net
More minor question but are prisoners ever allowed any kind of TV or portable games in prison? I know about commissary allowing basic things like food and cheap MP3s but what about luxury items like Portable TVs and games consoles? Are those permitted.
depends on the state, if chris was in WEST Virginia yeah he could potentially earn a game console with the online conectability reomoved. like not even out of commissary just behave himself and they'd give it too him to use.

He's mentioned a rec room which might have a tv with at best basic cable connected to it but i'm pretty sure big bubba and hoss have been using it to watch football and wrasslin when its tv time, and when chris asks to watch loud house or some shit like that they stare daggers at him and tell him to fuck off.

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
No, he has to be CONVICTED of a felony before it would be suspended. And, even if he gets convicted, it would only be suspended, and he would start getting it again as soon as he gets out.

Jeez, that SSDI has provided Chris with hundreds of thousands of free money over his life. Meanwhile, suckers like me have to work our asses off for shitty pay and get treated like shit by low-IQ dumbass asshole bosses that only got their jobs because of nepotism. God bless America!
Ah, ok, so the tugboat is still coming into port, though it isn't like Chris's spending habits have presumably gotten any better.
Could he be putting the tugboat into it? From a discussion on here the other day he wont have lost it yet, he will lose it after 30 days once he's sentenced and at the moment he's still locked up not sentenced so he could possibly still be receiving it.

I'm not so sure about that she's had a traumatic event happen to her, she was in declining health before that happened and is now living on her own and hasn't got the nearly human helper monkey she had in the form of Chris.

Old Tough Birds tend to stay that way until there is a problem and then they rapidly enter a terminal decline, especially when there is a change in living circumstances like a family member passing away (or just going away like Chris has) and they spiral for a bit and then nose dive.

I can sort of see this happening to Barb starting now, she was starting to circle with her health beforehand and then Chris exposed her to a month of abuse and was her primary caretaker, who also then just disappeared from her life so double trauma, she's been on her own for the first time in decades and is in poor physical condition or at least declining condition and from what we know she's been fending for herself with little or no help and she's in no fit state to take care of herself at least correctly so I can see this compounding any other issues she has.

Part of me wonders what her medication situation is, just by age and location she's going to be on some medication and some of it will be essential or at least or condition extending if she's not taking that sort of thing correctly or Chris wasnt giving it to her correctly to begin with (I strongly suspect that's the case, likely through incpompitance but there is also the dark option he did it intentionally we still don't know) and inconsistant or unstable medical doses have odd effects on people. Especially if she is on some dementia medications those things are seriously tricky to does effectively a little too much a little to little and the medication effects are unpredictable and if the dose is inconsistently deliverd it will have the same effect and it can be worse than a bad dose (I'm not a doctor or a pharmacologist but I've read a fair bit on the subject for reasons), but I can sperg on the topic a bit if people want but I know some medical Kiwi's can fill this roll better than myself.
The problem with Barb is that we rarely ever saw when she wasn't playing up the senile old lady card in the dumb begging videos, so we have no frame of reference for what her true state of being is.

No, the point is that exceptional trannies don't deserve hundreds of thousands of tardtbux from the government, because no matter what, they'll just end up living in a squalid hole and eating trash food.
The only reason Chris is able to live like this is because he hasn't ever had to worry about housing. Take 14BC out of the equation permanently - like, let's hypothetically say it burns down again because no way could the Chandlers get it rebuilt a second time with their respective mental states - and he'd have to figure out where to get lodging. As he has a fixed income and can't save money worth a damn, he'd likely go the long-term hotel stay route as somebody mentioned, and that's going to take a large chunk of his income out.

A Grey Cat

Meow
kiwifarms.net
The problem with Barb is that we rarely ever saw when she wasn't playing up the senile old lady card in the dumb begging videos, so we have no frame of reference for what her true state of being is.

It's been suggested recently that Barb "consented" to Chris's advances because all she could see when she looked at him as he ranted on and on about "DA merge ma!" While looking as hideous as he is was a dangerously unstable tard who would kill her if she didn't give him what he wanted. which may explain why she's written to him recently. She's trying to make it look like this relationship WAS consensual even though deep down it wasn't. We still dont know what exactly she had done during a medical exam, or even if she submitted to rape kit.

Someone also said as optimistic as it sounds, this might lead to the case being dropped as an obstruction of justice with everyone only facing misdemeanor charges.

Glassshardballpit

kiwifarms.net
You all are implying Chris won't try to weasel his way back into 14 Branchland Court if he were to ever be released.
I imply nothing.
If Chris was released from prison, he would turn up back at 14 BC as fast as he could, Barbara would let him back in and it would be up to either us or the neighbors (are Greene county if they care enough) to hun him back down and throw him back in jail.

Chris has nowhere else to go and will likely beyond the streets when he gets out.

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
I imply nothing.
If Chris was released from prison, he would turn up back at 14 BC as fast as he could, Barbara would let him back in and it would be up to either us or the neighbors (are Greene county if they care enough) to hun him back down and throw him back in jail.

Chris has nowhere else to go and will likely beyond the streets when he gets out.
Nah, what will happen is ass-patters will offer to take Chris in...and immediately regret it.

Holiday Special

Stir, Whip, Stir Whip
kiwifarms.net
Could he be putting the tugboat into it? From a discussion on here the other day he wont have lost it yet, he will lose it after 30 days once he's sentenced and at the moment he's still locked up not sentenced so he could possibly still be receiving it.

I'm not so sure about that she's had a traumatic event happen to her, she was in declining health before that happened and is now living on her own and hasn't got the nearly human helper monkey she had in the form of Chris.

Old Tough Birds tend to stay that way until there is a problem and then they rapidly enter a terminal decline, especially when there is a change in living circumstances like a family member passing away (or just going away like Chris has) and they spiral for a bit and then nose dive.

I can sort of see this happening to Barb starting now, she was starting to circle with her health beforehand and then Chris exposed her to a month of abuse and was her primary caretaker, who also then just disappeared from her life so double trauma, she's been on her own for the first time in decades and is in poor physical condition or at least declining condition and from what we know she's been fending for herself with little or no help and she's in no fit state to take care of herself at least correctly so I can see this compounding any other issues she has.

Part of me wonders what her medication situation is, just by age and location she's going to be on some medication and some of it will be essential or at least or condition extending if she's not taking that sort of thing correctly or Chris wasnt giving it to her correctly to begin with (I strongly suspect that's the case, likely through incpompitance but there is also the dark option he did it intentionally we still don't know) and inconsistant or unstable medical doses have odd effects on people. Especially if she is on some dementia medications those things are seriously tricky to does effectively a little too much a little to little and the medication effects are unpredictable and if the dose is inconsistently deliverd it will have the same effect and it can be worse than a bad dose (I'm not a doctor or a pharmacologist but I've read a fair bit on the subject for reasons), but I can sperg on the topic a bit if people want but I know some medical Kiwi's can fill this roll better than myself.
We don't know how Barb's health really was before. It might be that the examination was the first time she's been to a doctor in a while and any medicines she was put on could help her bounce back to a better state. She could even be making meals again since Chris is in jail.

A Grey Cat

Meow
kiwifarms.net
Nah, what will happen is ass-patters will offer to take Chris in...and immediately regret it.
The fact that even after all this Chris will still have white knight ass patters covering for him shows just how dark this timeline really is.

MegaFaggot

Not an actual faggot
kiwifarms.net
We don't know how Barb's health really was before. It might be that the examination was the first time she's been to a doctor in a while and any medicines she was put on could help her bounce back to a better state. She could even be making meals again since Chris is in jail.
Seeing as her mental state is declining i imagine she sometimes wonders where Chris and Robert are, i really hope she doesn't have moments of clarity where she remembers that Chris raped her. While she has fucked up, she didn't deserve this and it must be torture to sometimes suddenly remember your fat autistic tranny son raped you and then the next moment wondering where your husband and son are.

I can't imagine her making meals to be honest, and when you think about those meds helping her bounce you can imply that the reality of the rape will set in deeper, making her more depressed. I think she'd be better off in an elderly home because she's just gonna waste away at home, tormented by her illness and by what happened.

She didn't deserve this.

AnOminous

I hated Woody Woodpecker and Scooby-Doo.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

cuddle striker

troon all day to hypno
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No, he has to be CONVICTED of a felony before it would be suspended. And, even if he gets convicted, it would only be suspended, and he would start getting it again as soon as he gets out.

Jeez, that SSDI has provided Chris with hundreds of thousands of free money over his life. Meanwhile, suckers like me have to work our asses off for shitty pay and get treated like shit by low-IQ dumbass asshole bosses that only got their jobs because of nepotism. God bless America!
you don't want that money, you have to be a literal motherfucker to get it.

Hotchick

Since the merge is up I want to fuck Minnie Mouse
kiwifarms.net
He had lost the last strain of mental sanity he has