Prison Letters Chris writes letter answering fan's questions (dated Oct 25 2021)

Ophelia

No trial, no insanity defense
kiwifarms.net
One can hope he'll be brainwashed by watching only Fox News and some BS media. By the time he watched his appearance in Tucker Carlson, he might convinced himself "Yeah. I don't deserve in female prison"
The cool TV the cool kids watch tells him Tucker is a mean transphobe poop head. He’ll go with the counter culture lefty ladies he wants to bone over that brute male Tucker.

Chazzed Up

OJAMA
kiwifarms.net
Chris is so easily brainwashed, and he has spent all his life in front of the boob tube. Therefore, his beliefs are a perfect simulacrum of whatever narrative the mainstream media and America's overlords have decided to promote to the idiotic unwashed masses.

The mainstream media says: "Vote Obama" BOOM, Chris instantly loves Obama just like the rest of the low-IQ American retards that are led around like sheep and who form the vast majority of the population. Then the mainstream media says: "Vote Clinton" BOOM, Chris instantly loves Clinton. Mainstream media says: "LGBT is great" BOOM, Chris is a tranny.

He is the ideal brainwashed low-IQ American consoomer slave and the result of all the psyops they run on TV, in movies, in music, etc.
Yeah, what's kind of fascinating about Chris is that he never seems to have any kind of independent and original thought. It's sort of like the NPC meme except he's more of like a slightly more advanced AI that can be fed inputs and merge them together. Not only are all of his characters either derived from other fictional entities or real people, but his storylines and concepts are based on either his real life or some combination of that with other fictional tropes and stories. He really is the ideal consumer because he requires media input fed into him at all times and is unhappy when he isn't receiving it.

I know these are things we already know about Chris, but given the extent to which he's taking his delusions to even while incarcerated, it makes me wonder what his internal monologue (or lack thereof) really consists of and if there's a shred of reality in it. Surely at some point since this went down, there had to be some little voice in his head that said "oh shit, this might be the real deal". I just haven't seen any indication in his writings that this is the case.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
Let's be honest, it'd just result in him becoming mega-ultra-most persecuted Jesus. Chris will not accept criticism from most individuals.
I can't take criticisms when I am a perfect being without flaws, for I am a godes.
People portray gods as perfect. Because of that, Chris thinks whatever he does is good and always have good consequences. If not, it's the haters and society.
Worse still, Chris seems downright fucking proud of sexy time with Barb. What might be the thing that ensures he doesn't get off these charges lightly is that he straight up refuses to believe what he did was wrong on so many, many levels, legal and otherwise.
The ideal sentence for him is rehab. To do so requires him to realize:
  • It's illegal. Commiting rape, incest, and elderly abuse
  • It's wrong. It's abusing power
  • People hate it. Not only SNT and the bronies, even Sockness thinks he's degenerate, who's already a degenerate.
To realize he fucked up, he needs to empathize barb. Because Chris lacks empathy, he can feel what Barb feel by experience it himself and being in prison gives him an opportunity.

Doctor of Autism

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Chris is so easily brainwashed, and he has spent all his life in front of the boob tube. Therefore, his beliefs are a perfect simulacrum of whatever narrative the mainstream media and America's overlords have decided to promote to the idiotic unwashed masses.

The mainstream media says: "Vote Obama" BOOM, Chris instantly loves Obama just like the rest of the low-IQ American retards that are led around like sheep and who form the vast majority of the population. Then the mainstream media says: "Vote Clinton" BOOM, Chris instantly loves Clinton. Mainstream media says: "LGBT is great" BOOM, Chris is a tranny.

He is the ideal brainwashed low-IQ American consoomer slave and the result of all the psyops they run on TV, in movies, in music, etc.
The funny thing about the transgender thing with Chris is that he was more openly "trans" before it became more mainstream, the same way he was an autistic brony and Sonic fan while being open about it before it became infamous.

There was even a dumb conspiracy theory I saw that Chris is a government project to see how depraved people can get with him being a trendsetter for this dumb stuff

thegooddoctor

kiwifarms.net
i hope after he finally gives up the ghost that some medical school takes apart his brain and studies his neurons. just think about what must be so biologically wrong with his brain. this whole brainwashed at the suggestion of anything has to be neurological and beyond average autismotards. its so fascinating.
That’s an interesting thought, The brain is such an insanely complex entity responsible for determining all a human behaviour. Even for a total dumbass like Chris, I wonder what an MRI scan of His brain would look like, would we see any extreme abnormalities or heat in certain areas, namely the central cortex? Or would it be too minor to truly see any signifiant differences?

AnOminous

when you find a stranger in the Alps
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can you apply for Section 8 if you're in the SOR? I was under the impression you could not
You can't, not even private property that takes subsidies. There have been scandals about them not enforcing this consistently. I'm pretty sure someone would rat Chris out if he snuck in, though. I should note I might have misstated this in the past, but this applies to state lifetime required sex offenders, though, not all of them. If he only got a Tier I registration, he might be eligible. I'm not sure if they actually do grant benefits to such people, though.

Shovel Mech Pilot

Backhoe Firestarter
kiwifarms.net
One can hope he'll be brainwashed by watching only Fox News and some BS media. By the time he watched his appearance in Tucker Carlson, he might convinced himself "Yeah. I don't deserve in female prison"

Any thought that begins with "I don't deserve (anything that's not outright negative)" cannot be created by Chris' autismal brain

AmpleApricots

kiwifarms.net
chris(t) needs to be held down on national TV so that the whole nation can hear (and record) his screams.

But seriously, his letters are boring as shit and people who find him fascinating have never been around low-IQ retards or children. They're all like these "blank papers" and adapt/emulate everything they see in their environment and leaves any kind of impression on them. You haven't lived until you've seen a "gansta rapper" (sic) with downs. It's like with children. Being a tard makes you incredibly impressionable. Nothing special about it.

I'm also sorry I dunked on downs people. A lot of them are living more productive lives than Chris ever will. He's disabled in the technical aspect, but he's also an incredible asshole who raped his mother and no, that doesn't come with the territory of being a low IQ autist necessarily. Don't make excuses for him.

His parents were assholes too for fighting anything that might've helped him being less of a waste of oxygen because now while they shuffle off this mortal coil the rest of society is stuck with him and he won't change anymore. It's assholes all the way down.

the khat quaffer

I have powers. Terrible powers!
kiwifarms.net
14 Branchland Court was the real prison for him, honestly despite all the speculations about the terrible shit that is gonna go down for him in prison, being beaten up for his ramblings, led Into thug gangs, dropping the soap and getting shived for being an annoying Autist, prison might actually be the thing to sort him out and give him the isolation and structure ge so desperately needed, he’ll be slimmer, fitter and more in touch with the world. Considering he has no McDonald’s, Vidya, Legos, TV or Internet (thank God) to distract him, he’ll probably be healthier physically and be in better condition than he’s ever been. It’ll toughen him up and straighten out his nonsense, at the very least if he ever gets released he’s defiantly going to be in better physical shape than he’s even been, regardless of how mentally out of touch he may still be.
This is the same kind of logic where drug addicts think if they go to prison, they'll be away from drugs so they will definitely sober up and fly right. No, they don't, the drug hustle in prison is harder than out on the streets.

It isn't fucking Club Fed. It isn't a drying out facility, it's not rehab. He's going to get worse. The fact that he doesn't have brightly colored plastic blocks or junk food is immaterial. Prison doesn't reform people. They usually come out worse.

Jesus Christ. How do you even think this way?

Nobue

Double-poster Extraordinaire
kiwifarms.net
I found it really interesting that he rates jail as highly as he does. "Positive vibrations and spiritual energies", and he says the food is pretty good.

It never occurred to me, but 14BC is so squalid and hoardified and his diet there was so unhealthy, that a clean cinder block room with a stainless steel toilet and 3 meals a day with a regulation-compliant amount of micronutrients could actually be an improvement in Chris's quality of life.
I wonder if he'll lose weight in there. Chad Muscle Chris could be an interesting saga

Rapechu

If you bore me, I shall take my revenge
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if he'll lose weight in there. Chad Muscle Chris could be an interesting saga
From what I've heard, prisons intentionally serve inmates a low protein diet that makes it very hard for inmates to gain any muscle. They do this precisely so the guards won't have to deal with musclebeast prisoners who have nothing to do but work out all day.

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A Lot of what has happened, is happening right now with and all around you, and is to happen are covered between the last couple of books in the Old Testament of Any Bible
As always I think I should try and translate Chris' religion into something that makes sense.

This is a list of the 73 books of the Bible:
drb.PNG

The last book in Chris' Bible (as it doesn't contain the two books of Maccabees) is going to be Malachi, which he's already liberally quoted from. All this really means is that Chris is going to carry on using the book of Malachi to imply that people aren't serving his "divinity" properly. In other words, he still has a God complex and he's still using an obscure Old Testament book to bolster it.

Chazzed Up

OJAMA
kiwifarms.net
This is the same kind of logic where drug addicts think if they go to prison, they'll be away from drugs so they will definitely sober up and fly right. No, they don't, the drug hustle in prison is harder than out on the streets.

It isn't fucking Club Fed. It isn't a drying out facility, it's not rehab. He's going to get worse. The fact that he doesn't have brightly colored plastic blocks or junk food is immaterial. Prison doesn't reform people. They usually come out worse.

Jesus Christ. How do you even think this way?
As long as Chris has access to a perceived audience he is always going to be the way he is. There is no scenario for him that involves him being reformed, that is a bigger task than any prison could accomplish and probably a bigger task than anyone on this earth can accomplish either. He suffers from some weird medley of self-induced schizophrenia, malignant narcissism, and various sociopathic traits that he is fortunately too lazy to do much with for the most part. Some people do belong in treatment rather than jail but Chris is unlikely to ever be fit for anything other than jail or pushing a shopping cart. He has many traits of a sociopath but without the IQ or charisma to support a successful life of manipulation once his major support system (aka Barb's source of income) is out of the picture.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The funny thing about the transgender thing with Chris is that he was more openly "trans" before it became more mainstream, the same way he was an autistic brony and Sonic fan while being open about it before it became infamous.

There was even a dumb conspiracy theory I saw that Chris is a government project to see how depraved people can get with him being a trendsetter for this dumb stuff
Nobody cares anymore. It's not a real thing. Chris is a fat, ugly man.

longlurk new accunt

kiwifarms.net
As long as Chris has access to a perceived audience he is always going to be the way he is. There is no scenario for him that involves him being reformed, that is a bigger task than any prison could accomplish and probably a bigger task than anyone on this earth can accomplish either. He suffers from some weird medley of self-induced schizophrenia, malignant narcissism, and various sociopathic traits that he is fortunately too lazy to do much with for the most part. Some people do belong in treatment rather than jail but Chris is unlikely to ever be fit for anything other than jail or pushing a shopping cart. He has many traits of a sociopath but without the IQ or charisma to support a successful life of manipulation once his major support system (aka Barb's source of income) is out of the picture.

Sometimes I think his larping for attention is like that guy in Simpsons who said he was Michael Jackson because it made people pay attention to him, with the difference being that the guy in Simpsons wasn't an asshole low iq sociopath like chris is. As long as he gets that attention(and let's not forget money) it's not going to stop, just stay the same. I wouldn't even call the jesus stuff worse, it just seems worse when people have something to relate to instead of some japanese game nobody plays but the two stories have same weight to chris so its really just more of the same for the same motivations, to get attention and free shit.