Prison Letters Chris writes letter answering fan's questions (dated Oct 25 2021)

• ATTN NEW USERS: I strongly suggest using a real, alter-ego email address from a reputable provider and using a Password Manager to securely keep tack of it. If you forget your email and password I cannot restore your account. These are good practices in general so stop being lazy.

Glassshardballpit

kiwifarms.net
Depends what they charge him with. If they throw in rape, all bets are off. I don't see him getting off without being on the sex offender registry or doing some actual time, though. I think he only gets time served if it's a couple years until trial.
All I want for Christmas is a rape conviction.

Is that asking so much?

Crapping your diapers is for babies. Crapping your briefs, is for MEN.
What bout adult diapers?

sparklemilhouse

America Online for Dummies™
kiwifarms.net
Kind of a sketchy story, why would they have already eaten and Barb didn't know about it? Unless Bob and Chris went out to dinner together or something and Barb didn't know. Just seems weird,
this was when bob and Chris was moving back to Charlottesville and had picked up food on the way home.

Male Idiot

Das rite!
kiwifarms.net

Where should this be put? Youtube guy writes him a letter and asks about other inmates and such.

Chris apparently told other cons he is an "alicorn" and they did not take it too kindly.

Flavius Anthemius

Praetorian prefect of the East
kiwifarms.net

Where should this be put? Youtube guy writes him a letter and asks about other inmates and such.

Chris apparently told other cons he is an "alicorn" and they did not take it too kindly.
Did he really need to self insert some MPL terminology to make himself stand out and stroke his power fantasy ego?

What am I thinking, of course he did. Guess this means he's obviously not in a confinement quarters all the time.

Yksi_Toveri

kiwifarms.net
Its been long while since last letter from chris. I wonder if his lawyers clamped down on his mailing.
Right above you is a letter from November 8th. He has limited stamps and paper and is selective who he writes because of this. We do know the jail commissary has Grape Fanta.

Yksi_Toveri

kiwifarms.net
I don't have any flavor of fanta in stores around here.
Always felt Fanta was too sweet and over-carbonated for me. There was a brand called Faygo where I was born that had an orange and grape soda I liked a lot and miss. Didn't feel like it was dissolving your teeth like Fanta does.

Pointless Sperg

Crying Anchuent Cherokian
kiwifarms.net
Worse still, Chris seems downright fucking proud of sexy time with Barb. What might be the thing that ensures he doesn't get off these charges lightly is that he straight up refuses to believe what he did was wrong on so many, many levels, legal and otherwise.

People often cling to their only successes in life. Barb was Chris' only emotional intimate relationship. It's horrifying to everyone else, but to him it's the only win he's ever had.

Take the example of Chris, and then think of what would happen if there was another Carrington event, it wouldnt just be the relatively minor Christory lost it would be a lot of human knowledge that's lost and nobody really seems to understand just how fucked we would be if that happens to all human knowledge or atleast modern human technical knowledge we are pumping more and more information out in digital only forms and it only takes one event for it to be lost for ever.

A lot of data would probably survive. Most good datacenters are somewhat shielded by metal construction and wire cages, and their power systems are protected against surges and such. The big losses would be data that is only stored on personal devices. Even then, people living in multistory steel buildings would probably have their stuff survive as long as it wasn't plugged in at the time.

The bigger problem would be the destruction of the power grid, and much of the communications grid (major backbones using buried fiber would probably be mostly okay but would still go offline due to lack of power plus some fried repeaters that were connected to the parts of the grid that surged before it collapsed, but last mile copper systems like DSL/Cable would be toast, also fried sats though most comms are undersea cable these days).

EDIT: The good news is that since we have solar observatories, we could see the storm coming and have time to shut down the grid. Remember the damage to stuff would be proportional to the length of cable that it was attached to. Substations and such often can be quickly physically disconnected, and are robust enough that in isolation they could ride out the storm. Twisted pair phone and coaxial cable systems though don't usually have quick disconnects, so while they could send out an alert to everyone to unplug their stuff to protect it, the old infrastructure would be screwed since there's no way they could send out people to unscrew every connector in time. Your personal electronics, assuming they stay unplugged, would probably survive a Carrington-level event -- it would take a lot to fry them in isolation.

Last edited:

WaveBreak

I cruise with you
kiwifarms.net
What are the most important questions we should ask chris in a letter?

AnOminous

Only the kindest and friendliest of all Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did he really need to self insert some MPL terminology to make himself stand out and stroke his power fantasy ego?

What am I thinking, of course he did. Guess this means he's obviously not in a confinement quarters all the time.
According to a lengthy report this jail once wrote, the shared areas of this jail have guards mixed in with prisoners, so it wouldn't be easy for anyone to kick his ass, although he's probably on a short list of such people whose asses need kicked if they ever get a minute alone with him.

Imagine talking to this literal motherfucker when you're in jail for smacking some bitch up, and he tells you he's an alicorn, then explains what that even means because you have no fucking clue what that means, and then tells you he's proud of raping his own mother. Even convicts love their mothers.
What are the most important questions we should ask chris in a letter?
What methods of suicide he's considering.