Prison Letters Chris writes letter answering fan's questions (dated Oct 25 2021)

Chazzed Up

OJAMA
kiwifarms.net
Was it ever figured out what the cause was for Chris's sudden Jesus delusion? I've been on and off of checking out his goings-on but last I had checked it was just speculation. The only real theory that made some sense was that the bible was the only reading material Chris had access to so he was drawing off of that.

He's really tripled down on this act in the time since it began though, I kind of was expecting at least for it to become less prominent in his writings eventually. Christianity doesn't really have the elements he is usually attracted to in the media he projects himself into. And when you consider immediately before this he was into crystals and tarot and witch type shit, this is the complete opposite direction of that. Although he does of course have a history of slapping together anything and everything he comes into contact with into one big crossover so in his mind it's probably all perfectly compatible.

Moppo.

kiwifarms.net
Was it ever figured out what the cause was for Chris's sudden Jesus delusion? I've been on and off of checking out his goings-on but last I had checked it was just speculation. The only real theory that made some sense was that the bible was the only reading material Chris had access to so he was drawing off of that.

He's really tripled down on this act in the time since it began though, I kind of was expecting at least for it to become less prominent in his writings eventually. Christianity doesn't really have the elements he is usually attracted to in the media he projects himself into. And when you consider immediately before this he was into crystals and tarot and witch type shit, this is the complete opposite direction of that. Although he does of course have a history of slapping together anything and everything he comes into contact with into one big crossover so in his mind it's probably all perfectly compatible.
I think Chris just has serious narcissicistic personality disorder and being sent to jail essentially "broke" him and forced him to take his narcissism to its logical conclusion. If you look back he always showed signs of an intensely narcissistic, almost solipsistic viewpoint on his life (like when he stormed off stage at his graduation because he didn't receive an award, or when he made his video on how to be an adult and expected it to get played in schools).

Chazzed Up

OJAMA
kiwifarms.net
I think Chris just has serious narcissicistic personality disorder and being sent to jail essentially "broke" him and forced him to take his narcissism to its logical conclusion. If you look back he always showed signs of an intensely narcissistic, almost solipsistic viewpoint on his life (like when he stormed off stage at his graduation because he didn't receive an award, or when he made his video on how to be an adult and expected it to get played in schools).
I definitely agree, it just seems odd that he picked this delusion now, and became so heavily invested in it already too. To Chris, he was already a multi-dimensional goddess so it's not like being Jesus is technically a step above what he already thought he was. He already thought he was a supreme deity. So he already had a messiah complex, just with his own invented character rather than the more traditionally schizo Jesus one.

The Dude

Kill a Commie for Mommy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I definitely agree, it just seems odd that he picked this delusion now, and became so heavily invested in it already too. To Chris, he was already a multi-dimensional goddess so it's not like being Jesus is technically a step above what he already thought he was. He already thought he was a supreme deity. So he already had a messiah complex, just with his own invented character rather than the more traditionally schizo Jesus one.

Chris has spent his entire life overindulging himself in escapism. Television, movies, video games, toys, internet...escapist fantasies have been his security blanket, his woobie, his entire life. Any time reality started making him uncomfortable and he started feeling stress he would burry his head in the sand by watching cartoons or playing games so he could ignore real life. In recent years he's started creating his own escapist fantasies that conform more to how he wants life to be, where he's powerful and important. First was the Sonichu comics where he was the ruler of his own town, in charge of a team of heroes based on his favorite pop culture, and fighting the bad guys and always beating them. When that wasn't enough it became where he was an anime/video game/pony/hedgehog goddess with a harem and bringing about the merger of dimensions which will create a reality where fictional characters are all real. And now that he's stuck in jail and really only has a Bible to read for entertainment, he's Jesus and God. Sonichu was a result of his favorite cartoons and video games. The dimensional merge was Sonichu plus the added input of the Idea Guys. Jesus Chris took everything that came before and added the input of extreme boredom and only a Bible to read. It's a logical progression of Chris' massive ego and narcissism and whatever media/input he's engaging with at the time.

GypsyBard

kiwifarms.net

Chris is a weird sponge. Basically he does not get tired of his delusions and his delusions are ever-expanding. For instance if we pick a random show like (what we do in the shadows) a show about vampires and we showed to Chris if he likes it or there's really nothing else available talk occupy his time he would then lump that into the rest of his delusions and claim he's a vampire or something. Pretty much the same thing with the Bible. In jail you can get ahold of a Bible pretty much anywhere so for a while he had no money on commissary and nothing to occupy his time so he read it. Chris being Chris of course then added that bit of knowledge to his delusions. We know he is Bored and has relatively nothing to do because in one of his letters he was talking about sitting on a prayer rug and playing solitaire with an actual deck of cards. Have you ever played solitaire? You have to be bored to the core in order to take out a deck of cards and actually physically play it. The funny thing is Chris if he gets enough commissary can get himself a television if he has not already. Basically my point is for that brief moment of time he had literally nothing to occupy himself other than a Bible so of course he's going to read it and add it to his delusions like he does everything. The part I'm looking forward to is when he gets himself a prison TV or prison radio or something then he can add stuff from the outside world to his in jail delusion. Oh if some ween sends him enough money he could probably get a prison game system then we could hear about how he is really The reincarnation of Mario or some shit

Last edited:

Glassshardballpit

kiwifarms.net
Chris is almost certainly in a single cell in the SHU. The Segregated Housing Unit you mentioned. It's reserved for inmates who are at risk, to themselves or others.

In my experience, transgenders are always housed in these single cells, at least while they are in county jail. This can change when they get to state prison. Even then, state prisons generally have special population units for gay/transgender inmates.

Chris also mentions "noisy neighbors," which indicates he is indeed housed in a block of single cells, he also mentions visiting the "rec rooms" a few times. This could be a rec yard outdoors, or an indoor rec-room, but the fact that he has only visited it a "few" times means he only has access to these areas by himself, and only at certain times, unlike if he were housed in the typical dorm.

The fact that he pretty much only interacts with the guards also makes sense. In that type of environment, the guards make frequent welfare checks, and the guards work shifts so after a while he'll get to know all of them including the "allies."
His "allies" are paid employees.

longlurk new accunt

kiwifarms.net
That and he's a potential flight risk since he was living out of a van.
If they had put chris back on the street they would have expected another public disturbance to happen like at the hotel. Chris being arrested right there and then is probably related more to the hotel mobbing than what they had found out from barb in the first place. It was either arrest chris, find some bogus clause to disperse the retards or post police there 24/7 waiting for some escalation.

You have to look at it from the authorities perspective, it's not just about what chris would do or not do. they would have had problems immediately after putting chris out if they put chris out then. putting a known (to them) lawyer on chris's case and putting chris away on examinations without outside contact cooled off the situation, whilst putting chris out would've then had chris possibly even making interviews about the whole thing and those then possibly airing on cnn or fox making charlottesville the love capital of usa and the authorities don't want that because they hate true honest love.

Would you like to explain at the next fundraiser for whatever sports club or similar to your local town leadership buddies why you put him out to have another retard gathering in your area and trending even more on twitter and everyone thinks it's some liberal mofo tranny capital of the world? probably not.

What they did was containment. sure, there's "charges pending" but just incest without rape would've been in bailable expected penalties range so they just put charges pending if barb didn't want to make it rape. sure take a lot of time in pending, can be forever but by having a known lawyer he's not gonna do any complaining about it either and if the r charges don't come up they can just figure out with some time what they'll do with the anomaly later on. they got a few months of peace out of it at least.

If chris doesn't get charged with rape that doesn't mean automatic incest charges for barb, because law enforcement in usa can do such exceptions if they just feel like it. hypothetically if barb just said that it never happened the whole thing might drop if they didn't feel like accusing barb of having sex with her children publicly making it just a he said she said situation where another persons honor is at stake even if they were just accusing chris, and the party making the claims of the debauchery was someone who larped for better part of last few years as different imaginary beings.

as for barb I don't think she would admit to any of it having had happened.

GypsyBard

kiwifarms.net
He's a high-profile "celebrity" inmate. Surely, the guards have at least been briefed on what to do around him?
My uncle is in prison so I thought I would ask him about Chris while I was talking to him on the phone.

He basically said Chris would most likely be housed away from other prisoners alone or with another prisoner that would also get destroyed if in general population..

He said the guards wouldn't be relatively nice to Chris seeing as let's be honest he's relatively crazy. But that doesn't mean they will be his friend it's more of like a courteous how are you doing okay goodbye type of deal
That and he's a potential flight risk since he was living out of a van.
Oh God could you imagine Chris on the run. You would get caught because he would be e begging to escape to Mexico

"I've hardly made friends here, but more like kind allies with the more positive staff."

Oh god no. This sounds like Chris is about to be killed for being labeled a rat.
No I read it more as a difference of guards telling him whatever dude shut up I still got eight hours on my shift to go through and the guards that's actually be relatively nice to him like that's nice buddy now I'm on my way

Doctor of Autism

The True and Honest Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris rating being on prison as a 2 out of 5 and saying that the food is good is baffling, like, we all knew he didn't have high living standards, but it sounds like he's ENJOYING being there and doesn't even consider that he did anything wrong at all.
Well he did justify raping his mom as carrying out some spiritual cleansing.

Pointless Sperg

Crying Anchuent Cherokian
kiwifarms.net
His descriptions of ramen prepared the jail way indicate he's acclimating well to the jail life, at least enough to recognize $0.25 ramen as a delicacy.
He describes it as ramen broken up into small bits and funneled into an empty plastic soda bottle, then filled with hot water from a tap. It's still probably better than what he usually ate on the outside world he'll have to get used to not being in any more.

He describes using an improvised funnel to get the ramen in, which almost makes me think he has to have had that particular jail trick explained to him by another inmate.
Wait, where did he describe this? This isn't in any of the letters I've read so far.

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If they had put chris back on the street they would have expected another public disturbance to happen like at the hotel. Chris being arrested right there and then is probably related more to the hotel mobbing than what they had found out from barb in the first place.
Yeah right they just arrest people every time a bunch of Internet retards sperg out, that's why they arrested Chris the last hundred times that shit happened.

Ophelia

You wanna get nuts? C’mon, let’s get nuts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris rating being on prison as a 2 out of 5 and saying that the food is good is baffling, like, we all knew he didn't have high living standards, but it sounds like he's ENJOYING being there and doesn't even consider that he did anything wrong at all.
This really shouldn’t surprise anyone. Chris was never going to be thrown in a shark tank in jail. Chris likes being taken care of. Chris lives most of his life in his imagination anyway. He’s gonna be grumpy about restrictions and missing his pony shit, but this isn’t like being thrown out of a convention or getting pressured to do work.

Cuntflaps

kiwifarms.net
So Barb has written Chris while he has been in jail, and there's at least a chance she's the one putting money in the commissary for him. I honestly don't know which possibility is more horrifying at this point: Chris raping his increasingly senile mother or Barb and Chris having consensual sex. Either way, this is the absolute worst timeline.

Francine StripeCheer

kiwifarms.net
whoever uploaded the last letter dun goofed, they blacked out portions of the letter but you can read through the page on page 2!

The missing sections are:

Dear Eliza and Katie,
[..]
First t..
long..
Blessings for you..
your...
And...

I can't make out the rest really, it's too hard, but if someone has infinite patience and free time they could find the hidden section

Attachments

• s.png
    s.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 89

Pointless Sperg

Crying Anchuent Cherokian
kiwifarms.net
Yeah right they just arrest people every time a bunch of Internet retards sperg out, that's why they arrested Chris the last hundred times that shit happened.
Sometimes they do arrest people for strategic reasons, provided that there is already a good reason to arrest them. Not saying that's necessarily what happened here, but it's plausible. The motel may have contacted the police about the disturbances from the Gunt et al, and at that point it was decided to end the disturbances by arresting someone they already had a good reason to arrest, rather than trying to corral all the weens showing up for trespassing, which would be an ongoing chore.

The Henrico County Police are probably not very familiar with Chris, but pretty much everyone in the Greene County Sheriff's Department, Ablemarle County Police, and Charlottesville PD knows about Chris and probably advised the Henrico County Police on what they were dealing with.

I'll agree, however, that it's much more likely that the arrest was a result of Null's call, and the only role the weens played was in drawing attention to Chris' location. Chris might have continued to avoid arrest if he didn't have weens causing the disturbance as the Henrico County Police might not have been actively searching for him. Not all warrants result in an active attempt to locate the person.