Chris writes to Kengle from Prison (dated October 4th, 2021)

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
kiwifarms.net
Now if Chris manages to establish a correspondence with someone on the outside, that would be a hell of a lot more threadworthy.
Don't even joke. We all know there is some autistic ween out there right now who would go out of there way to establish contact with Chris so he can be a chapter in the saga.

Ophelia

Literally the Real Player One
kiwifarms.net
I think Chris immediately imprints from whatever media he is given to consume. If they gave him an Ayn Rand book he would declare himself John Sonichu Galt. If they gave him the Communist Manifesto he would start spouting shit about workers of the world rise up (and fuck your mothers). I shudder to think what the results would be if they gave him a copy of Mein Kampf or the Koran?
Those things aren’t part of his childhood the way christianity was. Maybe if there was a kid’s storybook version with bright pictures he’d glom on. But mainly it would have to be a cartoon.

Scarlett Johansson

Hello, I'm Shelley Duvall
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This letter is a whole lot funnier.

"...contact the local Virginia Governor of Ruckersville and Charlottesville, VA, as well as president Biden, and get me, Christine's Body, as well as Christine, herself obviously, a FULL PARDON to get out of this Jail and mess"

Lol! Chris wants Kengle to contact Biden to get him out of jail.
How very Joe exotic of him!

rongeromy

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nothing really new to say, just Chris repeating more of what was already said except it's addressed to Kengel. I assume it's because Kengel is probably one of the only people in the world who would actually bother to write back.
Hey Kenneth,

This is the Body of your, and my Soul Partner, Jesus Christine Weston Chandler Sonichu speaking to you on her blessed behalf.

I Know Everything, though Christine knows more from her experiences since our extended separation since September 16, 2021. She shall return for me for the apex of our Second Coming. For those remaining who do not yet know: Between Christine and I, combined and divided, we are the Real Plater One, The One Avatar, I, the Body, am The One God Body, and she and I are Literally the Full Reincarnation of none other than Jesus Christ of Nazareth, himself. The conclusion of the Dimension Merge’s completion includes the completion of the Collective Shift for the Majority that are Good, and those recoverable, from Earth 1218 to Earth 1C-211987, and the Second Coming of Christine and I, together again, as your fully reawakened Loew, Messiah, Savior, God, and judge over the Minority who are the Toxic Darkest Sinners, Haters, Fakers, and Darkest Demonics who shall be left behind on 1218 Earth to burn. We are Now on Malachi 3 and 4 of the Old Testament in any Bible.

The Future of all Sonichus and Rosechus (under still continued Immortal care and guardian watch from I, and my our husband, Magi-Chan Sonichu (Prime) of Universe 1C-211987 (and C-197 before the recombination)) shall remain the same for the future of all Pokémon, Sonic the Hedgehog, Super Mario, Ratchet & Clank, Neptune, Blanc, Noire, Vert, Mickey Mouse, Bugs Bunny, Homer Simpson, Peter Griffin, Eric Cartman, Tsukino Usagi, Goku, Inuyasha & Kagome, Papa Smurf, Haruhi Suzumia, Gumball Waterson, SNT, Lightning Bliss, Dr. Wolf, Princess Star Butterfly and Marco Diaz, Optimus Prime, Autobots Son-Chu and Chris Chan, Tony Stark/Iron Man, Bruce Wayne/Batman, Diana/Wonder Woman, President Lisa Simpson, Sunset Shimmer, Princess Twilight Sparkle, Raven, Jenny Wakeman/XJ9, Danny Phantom, Fox McCloud, the Jedi, Captain Kirk, and so on into ALL present day-existent Originial and “Fictional” Characters, Including the Majority of ALL of you OCs of 1218 Earth, here, and Myself and Christine: we ALL continue on in greatest, partially Immortal stead, mutual chronicling, and Alive, Safe, and Well, Forever More.

… So, yeah, Englehardt, I have just answered TWO of your questions. And to make it More Clear: I Am the God Body, Christine is Literally God, herself, we Both are Jesus Christ reincarnated, SO Spiritual and Religious Philosophies had even farther expanded.

A Day in this jail, As constantly written in the Daily Goddess Log, Christine and I, we MEDIATE DEEP, CONNECTED with THis Earth, The Cosmos and Universes and Dimensions of This Timeline, as well as the ENTIRE Multiverse. Energy Conservation and Continued workings well above Anyone’s heads on this 1218 Earth. Write Daily Logs with Insight and Wisdoms and then some. I have a temporary Soul Partner, a Holy Flame Type you may Remember (on her repentence tour) keeping me safe, well, not abused, and good, alongside Many good Angels, Spirits, and OP allies in and around this Jail of Fail. We presently have a genuine Turkish Prayer Rug and a deck of Playing Cards from the Commisary, along with very much appreciated Sports Bra, Socks with no holes, Earplugs, and a few other goodies.

Food’s mostly good and well; not perfect meatballs (Banquet Dinners have better meatballs), and chicken is often dry.

Conc And, at present, we are asking all peoples to send money to the Sonichu Temple at 14 Branchland Court in Ruckersville, VA to pay off the Mortgage and Remaining Debts. Food for Barbara is also appreciated, and Visitors who personally offer genuine kindness and Good Intentions are all encouraged to visit the Temple. Prayers to and for Christine and I are appreciated and shall be answered (ALL prayers to Jesus have all be going to Christine for nearly 40 years now). And Absolutely Nothing is to be taken from within the Temple, or its property yard, or defaced; All who do this shall be struck down by my allies, the Gods, and Heaven’s Armies.

Blessings of great measures, personally, for All who come, visit, and bring good/positive tithes and offerings.

Also, donations to my inmate account can be made through the Central Virginia Regional Jail’s website, and ONLY U.S. Postal Money Orders, Cashiers Checks, or Certified Checks made out and addressed to Christine is acceptable through Postal Mail. While that is greatly appreciated as well, the needs of the Sonichu Temple and Barbara’s safety and hers and mine Keep of the Temple remains of higher priority.

And lasty, But Importantly, contact the local Virginia Governer of Ruckersville and Charlottesville, VA, as well as President Biden, and get me, Christine’s Body, as well as Christine, herself obviously, a FULL PARDON to get me out of this Jail and mess, Please.

What had happened was Literally a Divine Mission, commissioned to Christine and I by Emanuel (GOD above Gods), herself, to Heal and Cleanse Barbara’s health and soul and being and Clear her of remaining sins and regrets through Cuddling, Talking, and Supportive Soul Bonding to mainly Extend her Life, personally, by Divine Intervention.

As Christine had told the few others via Mail, and Posted onto Kiwi Farms. ALL of you were being, and are now being, Divinely Tested with the Divinely purposed Leak of this information. TOO Many of you have EPICALLY FAILED by responding and giving in to the Drama, instead of Ignoring this with greater considerations of the context and Knowing Better of Christine, the Past Situations, and leaving it as a lost Rumor. Instead, ala Over 2000 years ago in Isreal on History Report, alonside Judas and NULL, Christine was massively betrayed like she was in hers and mine Past Life, there.

Meditate on All That Now. *OR consult/ask a genuine, highly enlightened Psychic to see for yourselves.

Consider this your “interview”, Kenneth; go ahead, please, and share all of this, in confirmation with what hand written original pages were already posted as well. Thanks.

Sincerely, GOD Body of Mrs. Jesus Christine Weston Chandler Sonichu, the Goddess Blue Heart, and Lord, Messiah and Savior of All.

P.S PostScript,

Have you ever sat on a Prayer Rug, and with a deck of playing cards, play Solitaire? It is genuinely a humbling experience. I highly recommend it.

I shall suddenly come to my Temple.

Jesus Christine Weston Chandler Sonichu.

October 5, 2021

Last edited:

Exuvia

All bleeding stops eventually.
kiwifarms.net
I love that he apparently has a prayer rug now. I'm sure it's just because he was offered a variety of religious items allowed to prisoners and just said "yes, please" to each of them because, after all, he is by now the avatar of all gods of all religions, but it's still hilarious that the "Prison Islam Convert" saga has started.

Phalanges Mycologist

kiwifarms.net
I love that he apparently has a prayer rug now. I'm sure it's just because he was offered a variety of religious items allowed to prisoners and just said "yes, please" to each of them because, after all, he is by now the avatar of all gods of all religions, but it's still hilarious that the "Prison Islam Convert" saga has started.

I'm curious about that as well.

1. This is larping. He’s writing his diary in character as Mrs Jesus etc. This isn’t evidence of actual insanity and it’s not going to get him an insanity defense.

2. Leave Barb alone.

3. Don’t send Chris money. Taxes are taking care of him.

2 and 3 are the most important take aways here, Barb's gone through enough and Chris encouraging people to go visit is horrible for her and him should the court get wind of it.

And Chris has the minimums covered in terms of food, clothing and housing and alike what he is begging for is money for what luxury items he has access to via the commissary in the Prison he doesnt need them and they will go towards validating his entitlement even more, he needs to suffer some form of punishment for this to even start sinking in that he's done wrong.

Gregory House M.D

kiwifarms.net
I'm leaning more towards Klinefelter's, to be honest. It explains everything far better than autism- Chris' personality, body type, sexual deformities, and lack of social skills, fucked up development, it's all there.

I know the adage "think horses, not zebras," but the zebra makes too much fucking sense.

Gregory House M.D

kiwifarms.net
I doubt Chris would have ever had a life that many might consider "close to normal", not after his parents took him and ran to Richmond because they thought the school board wanted to institutionalize Chris due to not understanding the difference of a mental asylum from a school specialized in educating children with severe mental and behavioral issues. Had the Chandlers stayed in Ruckersville and allowed Chris to attend a school specifically equipped to instruct kids like Chris, THEN he might have had a shot at a relatively normal life. But if Chris had just stayed away from the internet and prevented himself getting rooked by trolls, his life likely wouldn't have become the utter shit show it is now. He likely still would have had the same boundary issues with girls, likely still would have had many of the same legal problems, likely still would have had many of the same financial issues, likely still would have had some of the same behavioral outbursts (like hitting Snyder with the van and the Blarms pepper spray incident)...but he probably wouldn't have trooned out, probably wouldn't have thrown himself headlong down the delusion path of Toon Town dimensions/Mutant Hedgehog and Pokémon polyamory/My Little Pony-Jap Cartoon-Video Game-Obsolete Personal Computer goddess like he did. His life likely would have been much happier...at least, until Barb died and he found himself evicted from a foreclosed 14BC and homeless on the streets. Really, after Barb and Bob fled like fugitives with Chris to Richmond to avoid getting him actual help for his condition, Chris never really had any hope of a happy ending for his life. Since that day he was pretty much destined to either jail, homelessness, or an endless cycle of both (like he's facing now).
I personally disagree.

In an alternate timeline, I see Chris living a pretty relatively normal life, one that could've been attained with only a few changes.

Early on, Bob and Barb learn of their son's mental and medical issues and instead of lying to Chris, they commit to being better parents- they seek out help. (which, even in Virginia in the 80s and 90s, wasn't uncommon) Bob is a more stern but more understanding father, raising his son from Greene Elementary and graduating from the county's school district, but actually deservedly on the honor roll. Since the administration doesn't have to deal so much with Chris' tirades, he's given passage. Chris speaks with a therapist biweekly, and as he gets older, sorts out his sexual frustrations. He also does well at PVCC- making a name for himself as a pretty good CADD student, even making Mary Lee Walsh's Dean's List, and the two remain on good terms. Chris lands a decent job, and since he's more emotionally balanced and was taught boundaries and rules, the internet becomes a passing interest. Maybe he draws Sonichu as kind of a parody of internet subculture, and we would get a chance to laugh with Chris, not at him. Because of the fact Bob controlled Chris better, the house isn't a complete disaster and the Chandlers live a healthier life. Bob lives til around 2015-2019, and dies, leaving behind his stamp collection. Maybe Chris even gets lucky and gets married, having a few children.

Sometime in this alternate 1980s, a bear mispronounces Chris' name. Instead of a name change, Chris corrects him and says, "um, it's Christopher."

I was speaking more as to Klinefelter's as a standalone disease but since the comorbidity does exist...

RodgerDodger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2612445
If Barb is considered a victim by the State, wouldn't encouraging weens to stop by the old homestead be considered witness intimidation/tampering?
Calling it witness tampering is probably a stretch. Although it does brush up against the order of protection. And is yet again something the DA will take a very dim view of. Any reasonable person can read that and realistically come to the conclusion that Chris will head right back to 14 BC the moment he gets out of Jail. He is also rational enough to be worried about the mortgage.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In an alternate timeline, I see Chris living a pretty relatively normal life, one that could've been attained with only a few changes.
There's no way in hell Chris could be a Shinji Ikari-type character. In every timeline, he's always experienced the bad ending to Evangelion. Barb is Asuka.
I was speaking more as to Klinefelter's as a standalone disease but since the comorbidity does exist...
He doesn't have it. Quit even entertaining the idea.

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>And lastly, But Importantly, contact the local Virginia Governer of Ruckersville and Charlottesville, VA, as well as President Biden, and get me, Christine’s Body, as well as Christine, herself obviously, a FULL PARDON to get me out of this Jail and mess,
>Please.
:story:

Don’t send Chris money.
We can send money to Aryan Brotherhood to shove another medallion up his ass.