Interests ChrisChan Interview Part 4+5(3/28/16) -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilby

I got stupid cool hip-hop style!
kiwifarms.net
Judging from how he answered the court problems and everything else, he'll just give you candy coated answers anyway that won't reveal anything truthful. You'd have better chances asking a local kiwi to track down another church member to ask those questions.
I feel like the same could be said for other avenues Chris had been in. I'm sure there's someone willing to tell.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
Judging from how he answered the court problems and everything else, he'll just give you candy coated answers anyway that won't reveal anything truthful. You'd have better chances asking a local kiwi to track down another church member to ask those questions.
He doesn't even remember the truth in a lot of those things, since his usual solution to an uncomfortable problem is "my mother will be taking care of that".

Clown Doll

His own Free Bitch
Staff Member
Community Admin
kiwifarms.net
I'd also like to know if he still talks to Sonichu & Rosechu, though I don't know how you'd approach the subject.
One idea would be to talk about how Chris himself has such a big role in the comics and his author-avatar has a very involved relationship with the characters, it might be easy to segway from there.

Which brings to mind another Sonichu-related question :
Going forward with Sonichu, does he see a lot of the plot lines revolve around himself and his own real life issues inserted into the comic book or a more Sonichu-centered plot? I guess this is kind of a tough question and it would probably be best to be very neutral about it to avoid encouraging him or discouraging him doing anything particular.

Last edited:

RagtimeRoastBeefy

kiwifarms.net
Granted, the interview was almost like Chris reading back the C.W.C.Ki, but the fact is I come here for the LULZ and Spatchcock was funny. Particularly in part 3. I've never made it though 5 minutes of a Kasey call because it's like overhearing a horrible couple argue at an Applebee's.
Plus Chris is getting more open with each call and it seems like he genuinely likes doing these. He's even personally putting them out there as a defense. I think in time we will get more in depth answers like we did in this last one. I mean holy shit, some a-log dun sent him h-logs

MasterDisaster

Hobo King of the Parsnip Pixies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sorry bout the lack of updates kiwis; firstly Chris got his hands on a Vita so he's been 'busy'. Secondly I was just laid off this Monday but luckily got a new job right away though the new schedule is beating the shit out my free time. Don't worry I'm still speaking with Chris.

Asandy31

Even Stingers Can Be Feminine
kiwifarms.net
Sorry bout the lack of updates kiwis; firstly Chris got his hands on a Vita so he's been 'busy'. Secondly I was just laid off this Monday but luckily got a new job right away though the new schedule is beating the shit out my free time. Don't worry I'm still speaking with Chris.
just make sure that you're okay first, and then worry about the laughs when you can :tomgirl:
question to everyone, did Chris buy the PSvita himself, or did some idiot buy it for him claiming to do it out of being a troll

MasterDisaster

Hobo King of the Parsnip Pixies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Had a nice, friendly call with Chris Last night; sadly I can't upload it (yet, details later) but for the moment I can give you something to enjoy(?). I've been talking him into starting his own let's play series and even played a game with him already. Here's an hour of Chris not talking, with his mic on so you can hear his TV, showing off his mad YUGIOH skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino