• Romans 6:23
    “For the wages of sin is death”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

Interests ChrisChan Interview Part 4+5(3/28/16)

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by MasterDisaster, Jan 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I feel like the same could be said for other avenues Chris had been in. I'm sure there's someone willing to tell.

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Thanks for asking him about the cat!

I'd really dig it if you brought up the $1,000 @DStecks gave him and ask him how many of the pages he has done.

• Agree Agree x 12
    Elaine Benes

Elaine Benes I'm queen of the castle!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. These interviews are gold! Can't wait for the 4th.

Ooo! Good question! I'd also like to know if he still talks to Sonichu & Rosechu, though I don't know how you'd approach the subject.

• Agree Agree x 3
    BillRiley

BillRiley Good GOD, my emotions!

kiwifarms.net
  4. That'll be interesting to find out.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. He doesn't even remember the truth in a lot of those things, since his usual solution to an uncomfortable problem is "my mother will be taking care of that".

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Alec Benson Leary

Alec Benson Leary Creator of Asperchu
    Christorical Figure

kiwifarms.net
  6. One idea would be to talk about how Chris himself has such a big role in the comics and his author-avatar has a very involved relationship with the characters, it might be easy to segway from there.

Which brings to mind another Sonichu-related question :
    Going forward with Sonichu, does he see a lot of the plot lines revolve around himself and his own real life issues inserted into the comic book or a more Sonichu-centered plot? I guess this is kind of a tough question and it would probably be best to be very neutral about it to avoid encouraging him or discouraging him doing anything particular.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    #306 Clown Doll, Feb 9, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2016
    Clown Doll

Clown Doll His own Free Bitch
    Staff Member Community Admin

kiwifarms.net
  7. Oh shit, that reminds me: someone should introduce Chris to the concept of a waifu.

• Like  x 5
    • Agree  x 2
    • Winner  x 1
    • Informative  x 1
    • Horrifying  x 1
    Marvin

Christorical Figure True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. Plus Chris is getting more open with each call and it seems like he genuinely likes doing these. He's even personally putting them out there as a defense. I think in time we will get more in depth answers like we did in this last one. I mean holy shit, some a-log dun sent him h-logs

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  9. He touched on waifus here in mailbag 12, see answer in #2

• Informative Informative x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  10. When is the final interview happening?

Also please mention CWCollateral that fanfic is amazing.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Jack O' all CWC spells

Jack O' all CWC spells Good thing i laid this card down!

kiwifarms.net
  11. I'm beginning to worry that he was scared off. It would be a real shame if there's no conclusion, this is one of the best calls in Christory.

• Agree Agree x 3
    JK_Productions

JK_Productions Turns out they were a fake company.

kiwifarms.net
  12. Sorry bout the lack of updates kiwis; firstly Chris got his hands on a Vita so he's been 'busy'. Secondly I was just laid off this Monday but luckily got a new job right away though the new schedule is beating the shit out my free time. Don't worry I'm still speaking with Chris.

• Informative Informative x 21
    • Feels Feels x 8
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    MasterDisaster

MasterDisaster Back in the Stone Age.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. just make sure that you're okay first, and then worry about the laughs when you can :tomgirl:
    question to everyone, did Chris buy the PSvita himself, or did some idiot buy it for him claiming to do it out of being a troll

• Agree Agree x 5
    Asandy31

Asandy31 Even Stingers Can Be Feminine

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 2
    darkhorse816

darkhorse816 WOOF!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. Chris has had a PS Vita for a while. Prior to his current gaming binge, the last time a game was logged on it was in May of last year. I wonder if he just switched his interest back to it or if his old Vita broke and he got a new one.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    The American Hedgehog

Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. Now I want him to re-enact this.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. This too!!!!

• Winner Winner x 2
    darkhorse816

darkhorse816 WOOF!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. And here's a version that hasn't been blocked by Channel 4

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. The fact that Chris has gone through with the voice acting rehearsal in his latest video gives me renewed hope that we will get our final call here. We're counting on you @MasterDisaster .

• Agree Agree x 2
    JK_Productions

JK_Productions Turns out they were a fake company.

kiwifarms.net
  19. Had a nice, friendly call with Chris Last night; sadly I can't upload it (yet, details later) but for the moment I can give you something to enjoy(?). I've been talking him into starting his own let's play series and even played a game with him already. Here's an hour of Chris not talking, with his mic on so you can hear his TV, showing off his mad YUGIOH skills.

• Informative  x 17
    • Winner  x 7
    • Like  x 3
    • Feels  x 1
    • Islamic Content  x 1
    • Dumb  x 1
    MasterDisaster

MasterDisaster Back in the Stone Age.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.