Interests ChrisChan Interview Part 4+5(3/28/16) -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subconcious Offense

kiwifarms.net
Had a nice, friendly call with Chris Last night; sadly I can't upload it (yet, details later) but for the moment I can give you something to enjoy(?). I've been talking him into starting his own let's play series and even played a game with him already. Here's an hour of Chris not talking, with his mic on so you can hear his TV, showing off his mad YUGIOH skills.
I'm waiting like Chris waits for his :tugboat:

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Had a nice, friendly call with Chris Last night; sadly I can't upload it (yet, details later) but for the moment I can give you something to enjoy(?). I've been talking him into starting his own let's play series and even played a game with him already. Here's an hour of Chris not talking, with his mic on so you can hear his TV, showing off his mad YUGIOH skills.
Did you mention the YouTube Partner Program? Maybe Chris would be more motivated to make videos if he was getting paid some money and had a goal of one of these: http://www.youtube.com/yt/creators/rewards.html

anusaurus

the ass is love
kiwifarms.net
I applaud you for your persistence, but why to the hour of Chris not talking? Surely you could have prompted him to discuss his amazing strategy.

Asandy31

Even Stingers Can Be Feminine
kiwifarms.net
I applaud you for your persistence, but why to the hour of Chris not talking? Surely you could have prompted him to discuss his amazing strategy.
I don't know for sure, but it could be an attempt to gain confidence and get into someone's head.
Meet Chris on his antisocial terms and he'll probably be more open.

Reactions: BOLDYSPICY!

MasterDisaster

Hobo King of the Parsnip Pixies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He told me in a message beforehand that he wasn't in the mood to talk. That still doesn't explain why he had his mic in; and I tried using mine a few times but he just seemed to ignore me.

I don't know for sure, but it could be an attempt to gain confidence and get into someone's head.
Meet Chris on his antisocial terms and he'll probably be more open.
Considering how how it takes him to even do a single turn a conversation would probably add another hour as is.

Adrian Țepeș

kiwifarms.net
Isn't Chris able to see this? Is his IP blocked from this site or something? I just don't know how he hasn't come across this yet.
Don't think about it too hard, you'll get yourself an ulcer. Chris is the epitome of ignorance, he even had some pony-pregnancy fetish furry contact him through facebook when part 2 came out and he still isn't aware.

Mark Corrigan

Jeremy's autistic friend
kiwifarms.net
Yeah Chris is pretty ignorant, these interviews could have been given to him by master disaster and he would not care.
He WANTS to believe that he's actually about to sign a serious contract so he deliberately ignores the writing on the wall. Just like he chose not to believe people warning him of the reality behind his numerous on-line "sweethearts".

Karen Riley

Things Can be fixed, but broken hearts suffer
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The weirdest thing is that he actually shared the SoundCloud link to these interviews on his own Facebook page. So he knows that it's being recorded and then uploaded, even though that already sort of nullifies the premise that MasterDisaster actually is representing a company who want to turn Sonichu into a cartoon.

All I can think is that the people MD know who set him up with the interviews to begin with are that trusted by Chris is doesn't even matter if he's shown the interviews are being posted on here or not.

Subconcious Offense

kiwifarms.net
The weirdest thing is that he actually shared the SoundCloud link to these interviews on his own Facebook page. So he knows that it's being recorded and then uploaded, even though that already sort of nullifies the premise that MasterDisaster actually is representing a company who want to turn Sonichu into a cartoon.

All I can think is that the people MD know who set him up with the interviews to begin with are that trusted by Chris is doesn't even matter if he's shown the interviews are being posted on here or not.
The video game industry has info leaks all the time. I think Chris just assumes his big hitter title got the trolls leaking the interview onto the internet. He might even think having his interview "leaked" legitimizes him as a leading developer of the industry because he is delusional 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino