• ”I am going to demand accountability and investigate my system for this.”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

Interests ChrisChan Interview Part 4+5(3/28/16)

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by MasterDisaster, Jan 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godspeed! Can't wait!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Alex Krycek

Alex Krycek One Eleven and Oh...

kiwifarms.net
  2. Cannot wait!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. I'm waiting like Chris waits for his :tugboat:

• Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Did you mention the YouTube Partner Program? Maybe Chris would be more motivated to make videos if he was getting paid some money and had a goal of one of these: http://www.youtube.com/yt/creators/rewards.html

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. I applaud you for your persistence, but why to the hour of Chris not talking? Surely you could have prompted him to discuss his amazing strategy.

• Like Like x 3
    anusaurus

anusaurus the ass is love

kiwifarms.net
  6. I don't know for sure, but it could be an attempt to gain confidence and get into someone's head.
    Meet Chris on his antisocial terms and he'll probably be more open.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Asandy31

Asandy31 Even Stingers Can Be Feminine

kiwifarms.net
  7. He told me in a message beforehand that he wasn't in the mood to talk. That still doesn't explain why he had his mic in; and I tried using mine a few times but he just seemed to ignore me.

Considering how how it takes him to even do a single turn a conversation would probably add another hour as is.

• Informative Informative x 11
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    MasterDisaster

MasterDisaster Back in the Stone Age.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. Holy cow. Chris really is bad at everything.

• Agree Agree x 18
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Hyperion

Hyperion D E A D
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. Can't wait to see a Chris Chan let's play channel.
    Did you inform him that livestreams typically last for more than 2 minutes?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    #329 Manly-Chicken, Mar 13, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2016
    Manly-Chicken

Manly-Chicken Laughs at Tards

kiwifarms.net
  10. Isn't Chris able to see this? Is his IP blocked from this site or something? I just don't know how he hasn't come across this yet.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. Don't think about it too hard, you'll get yourself an ulcer. Chris is the epitome of ignorance, he even had some pony-pregnancy fetish furry contact him through facebook when part 2 came out and he still isn't aware.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  12. Jesus Christ.

• Feels Feels x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Yeah Chris is pretty ignorant, these interviews could have been given to him by master disaster and he would not care.

• Agree Agree x 8
    kiwifarms.net
  14. Pretty much.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  15. He rarely checks kiwifarms.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    Marvin

Christorical Figure True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. He WANTS to believe that he's actually about to sign a serious contract so he deliberately ignores the writing on the wall. Just like he chose not to believe people warning him of the reality behind his numerous on-line "sweethearts".

• Agree Agree x 4
    Mark Corrigan

Mark Corrigan Jeremy's autistic friend

kiwifarms.net
  17. This asshole bought a PS4 to play Minesweeper.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Tubular Monkey

Tubular Monkey Very much Greatly extroverted

kiwifarms.net
  18. so did you tell chris he's not going to have a sonichu cartoon and movie deal yet?

• Winner Winner x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  19. The weirdest thing is that he actually shared the SoundCloud link to these interviews on his own Facebook page. So he knows that it's being recorded and then uploaded, even though that already sort of nullifies the premise that MasterDisaster actually is representing a company who want to turn Sonichu into a cartoon.

All I can think is that the people MD know who set him up with the interviews to begin with are that trusted by Chris is doesn't even matter if he's shown the interviews are being posted on here or not.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Karen Riley

Karen Riley Things Can be fixed, but broken hearts suffer
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. The video game industry has info leaks all the time. I think Chris just assumes his big hitter title got the trolls leaking the interview onto the internet. He might even think having his interview "leaked" legitimizes him as a leading developer of the industry because he is delusional 8)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.