Money Chris's Etsy shop is possibly closed (updated 6/8) - It's closed again

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Must be nice !

Stick to it.
Wait, Chris tore a knee ligament? How long do those take to heal? What activity was he doing that could have caused that?
@Subconscious Offense got it, I think. I don't think he's lying, so much as he's being dumb and thinks he tore a ligament when he probably just pulled a muscle or some shit.

Also toothpicks are not meant to bear a load like butterball here. He probably got his knee at a weird angle and his bulk did the rest. Something like that anyway.
Why do I instantly assume it was something sexual.
Probably an unjustified assumption. It's a mistake to assume Chris engages in actual sexual activity very often. Chris fetishizes sex, but ironically has a pretty weak sex drive.
Oh, okay. So he can't use his arms and hands because he may have hurt his leg. I get it.

@Marvin Is this leg thing true? Can you drop any deets?
I think it's "true". Chris is a giant whiner about things he really thinks are true.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ahem...

Damn, Chris must've been showing all the local kids on the b-ball court his Bionic the Hedgehog moves. White Transwomen CAN jump!

The war against AUTISM doesn't fight itself!

Just seeing this for the first time, is that a dildo on Bionic's head?

@Subconscious Offense got it, I think. I don't think he's lying, so much as he's being dumb and thinks he tore a ligament when he probably just pulled a muscle or some shit.
I'm sure that's all it is. He'll be fine in a day or so if he bothers laying on that new bed of his for a while.

Also toothpicks are not meant to bear a load like butterball here. He probably got his knee at a weird angle and his bulk did the rest. Something like that anyway.
Just imagining it is painful enough!

Probably an unjustified assumption. It's a mistake to assume Chris engages in actual sexual activity very often. Chris fetishizes sex, but ironically has a pretty weak sex drive.
Glad to know.

I think it's "true". Chris is a giant whiner about things he really thinks are true.
I wonder if he still goes up to Barb and asks her to kiss his knee to make it better?

DragoonSierra

kiwifarms.net
Stick to it.

Knowing his genetics he might have a blood clot caused by Factor 5. But hed probably go to a doctor for something that painful and he would find out what that is pretty easily.

• Agree
Reactions: Marvin

Sanae is a slut

Curious "faith" gatherer
kiwifarms.net
You guys are taking him too seriously. You shouldn't believe his words when he has such a long history of lying. Next thing he'll tell you he tore that ligament from carrying that 5 ton dog house from the Father Call.

Unless he presents doctor notes which he is not obliged to present anyway, I am going to just assume he probably just bruised his shin bumping into the horde.
Either that, or whatever knee pain he gets is something like Bursitis or Tendonitis, both caused by a weakness in the leg muscles.

The solution to that would be to do resistance-based leg exercises like squats and leg extensions, as well as leg stretches. Since this is Chris we're talking about, he'll be highly unlikely to do any of it.

Last edited:

HickoryDickory

Pill-Popper.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The main thing this has taught me is how fucking shady Etsy dealers can be with little to no repercussions.

The sheer amount of late, unfulfilled, or incorrectly fulfilled orders Chris has gotten away with is staggering.
I haven't dealt with Etsy since the Regretsy days, but back then there were a LOT of resellers and Chinese knock-offs whose shops wouldn't even be touched, as well as shops that shouldn't have been on Etsy that Etsy helped stay on through tricky wording... (ie. The boat lady) Etsy didn't like to get involved in transactions either. They had more of a "kiss and make up" policy, so it was always better to go through Paypal.

Chris getting away with things isn't surprising, what's surprising is that no one (even w33ns) managed to get his shop pulled... I just wish Chris would use the forums because he would find a fantastic hugbox.

The American Hedgehog

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
His shop seems to be down again. At least the normal CwcvilleShopping link doesn't seem to find anything.

I know it was kind of a false alarm last time, although he never did explain it. I wonder if this is anything to do with him taking a day off.
It fits the pattern of what happened last month, too. His personal profile is still up, but the shop's link is gone. Also, both closures happened about a week after the first of the month.

The American Hedgehog

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did he have a torn knee ligament when he made his sexy sex video? Or did he tear it making the sex video? Or was he lying about the torn ligament the whole time?
He was either lying or delusional. Chris claimed the torn ligaments on May 13th, yet he is seen walking fine in the Proposition to Sega video that he uploaded the following day.

_blank_

The Charles Dickens of Disco
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did he have a torn knee ligament when he made his sexy sex video? Or did he tear it making the sex video? Or was he lying about the torn ligament the whole time?
Pretty sure what happened is that butterchubs was using some muscles he normally doesn't use and just strained his knee. Like you know, squatting to pick up a lego, or... well, walking farther than 100 meters in his case.

Anyway, gosh, I sure do hope he gets that store back open soon. He totally needs that money to help insulate his room with more plastic shit. Oh, and bananas. Can't forget those bananas.

milkshark

Subtle Internet Blurb
kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure what happened is that butterchubs was using some muscles he normally doesn't use and just strained his knee. Like you know, squatting to pick up a lego, or... well, walking farther than 100 meters in his case.

Anyway, gosh, I sure do hope he gets that store back open soon. He totally needs that money to help insulate his room with more plastic shit. Oh, and bananas. Can't forget those bananas.
I thought the same thing, he tweaked his out of shape knee hefting around his top heavy self and describes it with a ton of exaggeration. Don't ever teach Chris the word migraine because every headache he ever gets will be described as that.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
The last I heard, Chris won't be getting anything from PayPal for a while. A bunch of comic orders were reversed.
Good.

He didn't even say anything when the shop was closed for a while, no explanation, no reassuring potential customers that everything was OK. It just reads like he doesn't really care.
He doesn't, he really doesn't. Some people think the danger of ordering his stuff is that he'll dox you, but while that is possible, it isn't the real danger. The danger is that he'll just decide not to fulfill your order because he thinks he can get away with taking people's money. Promises to give them their merchandise are just empty words to him.

The Giver

Better at Inertia than Galileo
kiwifarms.net
Do we have any intel on why the shop is down? Is he voluntarily shutting down due to laziness / stress of actually giving people what they payed for?

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
Do we have any intel on why the shop is down? Is he voluntarily shutting down due to laziness / stress of actually giving people what they payed for?
We don't know anything for sure but my guess is it's like last time: his account is suspended because the autopay feature didn't find enough funds in his account to cover the monthly fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None