Chris's Merge ramblings from the Watchmen's Discord

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

A Grey Cat

Meow
kiwifarms.net
I'm ready for this phase of chris's life to be over. the merge arc is fucking stupid.
Oh I don't know the image of Chris jumping around to sonic music or laying those new age healing crystals all over the floor and chanting like a witch doctor all while barb wonders "what is this retard gonna di when I die? Is he even gonna still be competent enough to call a damn ambulance if my heart blows? "

That's a thought worth a few good laughs

Yamcha's Only Fan

Wolf Fang Whatever
kiwifarms.net
I don't think he'll last being a muslim for a day after learning he can't eat bacon and do five prayers to Saudi everyday.
I know.

and I don't know how muslims would treat a convert who's more pig than man.

I once had an interesting back and forth with another kiwi farmer on my old account. Wish I could remember who it was. But we broached on the concept of afterlifes and Gods, and people tend to latch onto a God or ideal that suits their own belief. For example, you wish things were back the way they were, you favour a more conservative Christian or Muslim interpretation. You're more liberal? Then God's far move live and let live, and doesn't want you having holy wars in his name.

So we talked about how Cwcville must look to Chris, as an ideal afterlife devoid of responsibility, where battles are easily won, your enemies are visible and as easy to spot as they are to thwart. There's soup hotels for the poor, a mall for all your toys, and no decision Christian makes is the wrong one. Everyone thinks he's awesome and wants to fuck him.

Christian has created a problem though where he's the God. He has no code to emulate, or objectives to work toward to earn divine favour. Instead he has the responsibility of fulfilling the miracles, and in doing so, continually sets himself up to fail. In doing so, he comes across as a greco-roman god, like Zeus or Apollo. Perpetually trying to fuck mortals, ruining things, having to make schemes, and using lies to get the pussy. The culture of Cwcville would be insane to worship him as anything more than a demented tyrant who plays havoc with their daily lives.
Now this is the kind of information I can sink my teeth into. I 100% agree with this. I have offhandedly spoken many times of chris placing himself above God in terms of importance because in the past, chris was a poor christian. He followed none of the teachings, yet was eager to throw out bible passages when they suited his cause or shouting about how god would smite those who offended chris like an angry big brother.

But I had attributed this new stance on godhood and religion for chris to be mere ego. that chris could not see himself as being inferior to anything, even his own creator and wishes to stand above God (while ironically saying he would rewrite reality in his comics to keep his sonichus mindlessly faithful). But this explains it in further detail. Its what chris wanted all along. The perfect escapist fantasy. If you lived a life where for most of your life you sat alone and played games by yourself, why wouldn't not simply wish to sit and enjoy a fantasy forever? He's never wanted to put in anything but the bare minimum effort, so he's never gotten hungry to compete or challenge himself. He only went to college because his dad told him to, and took the classes bob told him, then came home and played video games. He never tried anything new, he never learned not to trust people online despite being tricked over and over, he gave up socializing with real people because it was too hard. In fact he gave up each and every time something became too hard.

Combine that with what you said about him not having anything spiritually to aspire to, all I can say is "What an empty existence."

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
Only 20 years? Chris is almost 40, his family must have been very late adopters.
Bob? Maybe (then again, he didn't know once one uploads something on the net it can be taken and be re-uploaded as many times as possible). Barb on the other hand, I don't think so (unless she used the internet as her job working at Virginia Power).

Cedric_Eff

It's the Devil's playground!
kiwifarms.net
Bob? Maybe (then again, he didn't know once one uploads something on the net it can be taken and be re-uploaded as many times as possible). Barb on the other hand, I don't think so (unless she used the internet as her job working at Virginia Power).
Barb prolly used some kind of intranet system at her work tho.

Kuruminha

- mundo paiaço.
kiwifarms.net
I know.

and I don't know how muslims would treat a convert who's more pig than man.

Now this is the kind of information I can sink my teeth into. I 100% agree with this. I have offhandedly spoken many times of chris placing himself above God in terms of importance because in the past, chris was a poor christian. He followed none of the teachings, yet was eager to throw out bible passages when they suited his cause or shouting about how god would smite those who offended chris like an angry big brother.

But I had attributed this new stance on godhood and religion for chris to be mere ego. that chris could not see himself as being inferior to anything, even his own creator and wishes to stand above God (while ironically saying he would rewrite reality in his comics to keep his sonichus mindlessly faithful). But this explains it in further detail. Its what chris wanted all along. The perfect escapist fantasy. If you lived a life where for most of your life you sat alone and played games by yourself, why wouldn't not simply wish to sit and enjoy a fantasy forever? He's never wanted to put in anything but the bare minimum effort, so he's never gotten hungry to compete or challenge himself. He only went to college because his dad told him to, and took the classes bob told him, then came home and played video games. He never tried anything new, he never learned not to trust people online despite being tricked over and over, he gave up socializing with real people because it was too hard. In fact he gave up each and every time something became too hard.

Combine that with what you said about him not having anything spiritually to aspire to, all I can say is "What an empty existence."
Damn, Chris must be a goldmine for any psychiatrist that could get his hands on him. Any medfag around to offer your input?

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
Damn, Chris must be a goldmine for any psychiatrist that could get his hands on him. Any medfag around to offer your input?
Chris has been looked over by psychiatrists and therapists in the short term and all they ever gave him were prescription drugs. If you want a long term study for Chris, you can have him voluntarily go in for a month. Or two. Or five. Maybe a year.

Last edited: