Chris's New Facebook Statuses -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman VS Tony Danza

The Eternal Struggle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Depressed in the way a kid who didn't get the Christmas he wanted gets depressed. Now he's pouting in hopes someone will see he's sad and make him feel better somehow.

introman

Great Value™ Portable Pizza Pocket
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Chris is depressed. It's just he's being a baby about it instead of trying to make it better. Instead of going to the gym, seeing a speech therapist, getting his BA and working on his hygiene/acne. He takes the path of least resistance and just plays videogames. The content we get out of it is great but it's still not a productive means to achieve what he wants. :lol:

captkrisma

kiwifarms.net
It's a pity party, pure and simple. Even when Anna is complaining about her crippling debt, Chris manages to redirect the subject back to him.

GFYS

Heel
kiwifarms.net
It's just a slightly more eloquent stress sigh... It's all the fat animal seems to know.

ChrisIsGay

kiwifarms.net
Its nice to see Chris is doing so much to change those facts about himself. :roll:

So has any of his "Gal-Pal's" commented on his new status yet? I would tell him to get off his fat gaaaaaay ass and do something about it.

Superjad

Rank-Up King
kiwifarms.net
I think he's depressed and aiming for sympathy because it's the only way he knows to find comfort - he can't deal with it himself, he's not mentally developed enough to be able to.

Dollars2010

Necromancer Corgi Queen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think, as someone mentioned on the old, old forum, that he's going through a whiny teenager stage, where he'll post depressed Facebook statuses for sympathy in hopes of getting the attention he craves.

Tubular Monkey

Very much Greatly extroverted
kiwifarms.net
Chris has no shame. He'll throw temper tantrums, whine, cry and beg for what he wants. This attempt at emotional manipulation is learned from Barb. Like I said two or three forums ago, he has learned the attitude, but not the subtleties required to actually get positive results from them. He sees mommy threaten to kill herself or say she's "real sick" and needs Chris to look after her cause she's just a poor ol' lonely widow. She permanently wrecked the psyche of a wannabe film critic in New York. One of the few negative reviews of Toy Story 3 is actually written about Barbara Chandler. She's the supreme emotional blackmailer. So Chris lives with this and it rubs off on him. Chris's brain more than most is prone to imitation. Chris, more than most, therefor, needs/needed a positive and constructive caregiver. That he ended up with Trashy Galore is just another wave in the tsunami of his failure.

I don't think anyone should get their hopes up that this is any kind of breakthrough for Chris. A light has not gone off in his head. He will continue to do nothing and receive nothing in return. This is nothing more than a written version of videos like The Green County Conspiracy. It is probably safe to say that something specific did happen recently to put him over the boiling point that makes him scream out to the world. My own theory is that he saw all the nice support that Anna got when she complained about her debt. I think he's jealous that one of the few people he counts as a friend has her own problems. Moreover, she got positive feedback from people who care about her. I see it as Chris thinking that he's suffered more than anyone ever, ever, ever, and resenting that Anna's comparatively minor problems should get attention while his get none. He's ever-so-lonesome and without his sweetheart-to-be that he is God-promised to build-from-the-ground-up after all!

• Agree
Reactions: calicojack

BillRiley

Good GOD, my emotions!
kiwifarms.net
captkrisma said:
It's a pity party, pure and simple. Even when Anna is complaining about her crippling debt, Chris manages to redirect the subject back to him.
Yep, just another stop on Chris's never-ending pity train.

Hunger Mythos said:
I think, as someone mentioned on the old, old forum, that he's going through a whiny teenager stage, where he'll post depressed Facebook statuses for sympathy in hopes of getting the attention he craves.
At this rate, he should hit adulthood sometime around 2038.

Rio

Smug Ellen Page
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd say he's pretty depressed. He's too lazy to change himself, sure, but he's still really depressed.

Henry Bemis

Irony: Not even once.
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
BillRiley said:
At this rate, he should hit adulthood sometime around 2038.
At this rate, he'll hit adulthood in that last split-second of consciousness before he goes.

big baby jesus

deep, deep inside the mind
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well,the world won't just throw a girlfriend at him like he wishes it would.

snowkitten91

kiwifarms.net
He probably has been seeing some happy lovey-dovey couples with or without little kids at the McDonald's he frequents the most. That and the fact that it will soon be Valentine's day (and the 31st Christian Love Day for that matter) have been most likely getting to him these past weeks.

O

OR 345

kiwifarms.net
See, if Bob had only applied for a boyfriend-free girl along with the tugboat!

Kosher Dill

Pumpkin Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know, is this the first time he ever called himself "poor"? Usually he's been happy enough to just burn through each tugboat as it comes and think no more of it.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Kosher Dill said:
You know, is this the first time he ever called himself "poor"? Usually he's been happy enough to just burn through each tugboat as it comes and think no more of it.
I'm pretty sure he means poor as in "poor me", not "I am in a low income bracket".

• Agree
Reactions: Smurfchu
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino