Chris's New Facebook Statuses -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubular Monkey

Very much Greatly extroverted
kiwifarms.net
Alec Benson Leary said:
^Yeah, but it's still a fair question to pose, because in his mind he'll live forever.
There needs to be a new ABL call. Tell him it's regarding his requests with the CWCipedia and that the last 3 years were a dream.

Stratochu

\
kiwifarms.net
Tubular Monkey said:
Alec Benson Leary said:
^Yeah, but it's still a fair question to pose, because in his mind he'll live forever.
There needs to be a new ABL call. Tell him it's regarding his requests with the CWCipedia and that the last 3 years were a dream.
This.

DrChristianTroy

kiwifarms.net
Tubular Monkey said:
Alec Benson Leary said:
So.... Inception Chris? That'd be pretty great.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
There are two problems with Alec calling Chris again.
1) Alec is more cynical. The first calls you could hear Alec trying to reason with Chris for his benefit. Looking at his posts now, I doubt he'd even bother.
2) Chris has nothing to gain. The first calls was Chris trying to regain control of the CWCipedia. Chris doesn't have that. sonichu.com is dedicated to cataloging his failures. Chris has his hands in no endeavors.

Another call between Alec and Chris would be along the lines of: Alec calls Chris, asks what's up. Chris says nothing, then mopes about how he's alone. Alec suggests he do X, Y, and Z. Chris notes that this has been inputed for later consideration and he appreciates the efforts put forth as such. Call becomes addled with awkward silences until one party hangs up.

Nothing will be gained. Nothing will be learned.

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
DrChristianTroy said:
Tubular Monkey said:
Alec Benson Leary said:
So.... Inception Chris? That'd be pretty great.

Francine StripeCheer

kiwifarms.net
Null said:
1) Alec is more cynical. The first calls you could hear Alec trying to reason with Chris for his benefit. Looking at his posts now, I doubt he'd even bother.
2) Chris has nothing to gain. The first calls was Chris trying to regain control of the CWCipedia. Chris doesn't have that. sonichu.com is dedicated to cataloging his failures. Chris has his MANOS in no endeavors.

Another call between Alec and Chris would be along the lines of: Alec calls Chris, asks what's up. Chris says nothing, then mopes about how he's alone. Alec suggests he do X, Y, and Z. Chris notes that this has been inputed for later consideration and he appreciates the efforts put forth as such. Call becomes addled with awkward silences until one party hangs up.

Alec could offer to rewrite Asperchu to confirm with Chris's version. I bet he's still pissed off about it.

BillRiley

Good GOD, my emotions!
kiwifarms.net
Alec Benson Leary said:
I kind of want to ask Chris what he'll do if he hits his 60th birthday and he never got his sweetheart. Just to see the reaction.
I'm not entirely sure Chris would understand that 60 year old men aren't usually able to produce children. But even if he did, you'll recall that Crystal (dubly named from the illustrious metal) was promised to Chris in a dream given unto him by GodJesus Himself. No doubt Chris would argue (given he'd taken his meds and had gotten a decent nights sleep) that GodJesus could miracle a baby no matter how old he was.

Saney

Slayer of the Love-Shys
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Null said:
2) Chris has nothing to gain. The first calls was Chris trying to regain control of the CWCipedia. Chris doesn't have that. sonichu.com is dedicated to cataloging his failures. Chris has his MANOS in no endeavors.

Are you saying that awkward small-talk between Chris and Alec wouldn't be awesome? I'd pay to see that, hell, I'd give my soul for that.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
Null said:
Chris has nothing to gain. The first calls was Chris trying to regain control of the CWCipedia. Chris doesn't have that. sonichu.com is dedicated to cataloging his failures. Chris has his MANOS in no endeavors.
Yeah, that's really what will prevent any more calls from me or any other saga. He doesn't want to talk to anyone now unless it's a pretty girl and he's already at least halfway inside her.

Null said:
That's, uh... yeah, I don't think I could come up with a more accurate assessment if I tried.

BillRiley said:
I'm not entirely sure Chris would understand that 60 year old men aren't usually able to produce children.
Well, he learned enough during his autism tutorial to curse Bob for siring him at so old an age.

Of course, he'd still have a child at an equally elderly age, risks to the child be damned, because bad behavior is justified if Chris does it.

• Agree
Reactions: He Sets Me On Fire

pickleniggo

pickle enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Saney said:
Are you saying that awkward small-talk between Chris and Alec wouldn't be awesome? I'd pay to see that, hell, I'd give my soul for that.
Better yet, Alec telling Chris that since the time they last spoke, he met his True and Honest Sweetheart who gave the birth to a lovely daughter named Crystal. :biggrin:

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
pickleniggo said:
Saney said:
Better yet, Alec telling Chris that since the time they last spoke, he met his True and Honest Sweetheart who gave the birth to a lovely daughter named Crystal. :biggrin:

or that chris is tomgirl because he IS crystal

Tubular Monkey

Very much Greatly extroverted
kiwifarms.net
Alec Benson Leary said:
Yeah, that's really what will prevent any more calls from me or any other saga. He doesn't want to talk to anyone now unless it's a pretty girl and he's already at least halfway inside her.
OK, bear with me here. Alexis Benson Leary...

• Winner
Reactions: He Sets Me On Fire

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
Nah, I wouldn't "play character" again. If I had another conversation with him, I'd just be honest. I'd tell him about how my life isn't perfect and I don't have everything I want, but I still take responsibility and deal with things and am happier for it. Then I'd spend about forty minutes unsuccessfully imploring him to take my life situation and compare it with his own so he could learn something useful to himself, instead of just obviously not listening and saying "good for you" in a snide tone. Then his mother would come interrupt the call, ask me to spell my last name, and tell Chris it was time to cuddle and watch Maury.

• Informative
Reactions: ToroidalBoat

He Sets Me On Fire

says "Nope."
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Alec Benson Leary said:
He doesn't want to talk to anyone now unless it's a pretty girl and he's already at least halfway inside her.
Which, considering his anatomy, is twice as far as he can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino