• ”I may be numb over these SJW's, but there are times that I really feel sorry for being born as a male b/c of them.”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

LGBT Chris's Newest Gal Pal Revealed

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by CatParty, Feb 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Do you think he uses the enema kits on his taint? Or perhaps he helps Barbara use them as she is old and probably has limited mobility.

• Islamic Content  x 2
    • Horrifying  x 2
    • Deviant  x 2
    • Agree  x 1
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    Nigonidas

Nigonidas Medfag of the Farms

kiwifarms.net
  2. Slightly disturbed by the lack of sympathy and empathy towards Alexa, at a minimum I think we should try to behave better then Chris, at least when it comes to normal people.

• Feels  x 12
    • Agree  x 4
    • Autistic  x 3
    • Disagree  x 2
    • Dumb  x 2
    Aldora

Aldora YouGeeElWhy

kiwifarms.net
  3. I've seen plenty of people posting "Oh god, she knows not what she does" type stuff here. Just a lot of people are baffled by how a girl who doesn't suffer horrific deformity or lack of all internet service would be around Chris. A single google search should be enough to scare away any normal person, and you know Chris has mentioned the dang darn homophobic gay trolls.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    enterthematrix

enterthematrix I got nothing.

kiwifarms.net

4. a single whiff

• Winner Winner x 24
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Powerlevel Powerlevel x 1
    CatParty

CatParty Boo
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't love to overhear a "normal" conversation between the two. It would probably be very boring.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Aldora

Aldora YouGeeElWhy

kiwifarms.net
  6. [​IMG]
    She doesn't look too bad tbh. I think Painter's only friends with Chris out of pity.

• Agree  x 16
    • Feels  x 12
    • Like  x 2
    • Optimistic  x 2
    • Informative  x 1
    • Autistic  x 1
    Jaiman

Jaiman pink pastel equine enthusiast
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. The working theory when that picture was noticed was that it was some form of treatment for his Encompasis (the pant's shitting) or Barbs.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Ravenor

Ravenor Purge.
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. Christ, legitimately has friends, even if it's a one sided friendship that's only done out of pity. When I ran into Chris at Omegacon, he was more or less being guarded by a middle aged woman who brings her kids to the Pokemon events at the local game store. She was asking me very specific questions but kept pushing when I would give vague answers.

• Informative Informative x 20
    • Feels Feels x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. I can imagine that she's just his carer.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. The bad thing about pity is that it always has its limits. Being charitable is one thing, but exposing vulnerable young minds to Chris' BS is another thing entirely.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    Mariposa Electrique

Mariposa Electrique In 2021, Chris will leave 14 BC.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. Looking through her Facebook history I came across:
    123.png
    Her current relationship status is blank though.

It's not like people are phoning her up and yelling JUULAAYY! or even contacting her at all from what I've seen.

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. There is one member of the Pokemon group that acts very motherly towards Chris(She kind of reminds me of Barb from Stranger Things), I have seen it in her posts and messages on Chris' Facebook page. It's a little bit bizarre to me but I imagine that it is probably what Chris wants, to be mothered by someone who is sympathetic to him.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Powerlevel Powerlevel x 1
    Aldora

Aldora YouGeeElWhy

kiwifarms.net
  13. She looks as though she's a sperg along with her husband and children, though.

Behavior like this is why we're not getting content from Chris. You're only pushing these people into Chris' narrative about the Alt-right taking advantage of a poor, little lesbian soul, who's bald and loves to trib.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    Mariposa Electrique

Mariposa Electrique In 2021, Chris will leave 14 BC.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. If she's dumb enough to believe young earth why do you guys think she's wise enough to not have sex with Chris?

• Optimistic  x 11
    • Winner  x 4
    • Like  x 2
    • Islamic Content  x 2
    • Agree  x 1
    • Autistic  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  15. Which means Crystal could become reality...

• Optimistic Optimistic x 12
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    MagneticTowels

MagneticTowels Soyga Man Feministic Hunter CuX

kiwifarms.net
  16. She wasn't very clear about that with Chris. I consider her lunch with Chris to have been a romantic date, as far as he could tell. Those situations have to be artificially set up by trolls.
    Chris has been hanging out with friends like this often enough that he knows it's not a date. He's just hanging out with friends, platonically.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Informative Informative x 8
    Marvin

Christorical Figure True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. And then she will open one of her six mouths and sing the song that ends the Earth. I for one, embrace the Sonichu apocalypse.

• Winner  x 11
    • Like  x 4
    • Semper Fidelis  x 2
    • Informative  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    Dr W

Dr W Synthesizing Mustard Gas

kiwifarms.net
  18. Painter seems like one of those women who was part of Key Club and student government and prom committee in high school. One of those sickeningly nice people who make you wonder what they're getting out of it. The fact that she's a grown woman who seems to primarily be into Harry Potter and Pokemon instead of more sophisticated adult things reminds me a lot of those kinds of women, who are still super into Disney and shit despite being 30+ years old.

So, what I'm saying is, she's friends with the poor autistic tranny because it gives her the warm fuzzies and makes her feel like she's doing God's good work for the lost souls. Being nice to him to feel good about herself.

• Feels Feels x 8
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    PolexiaAphrodisia

PolexiaAphrodisia Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?

kiwifarms.net
  19. Now there are three roles this could take.
    1. This new gal pal is a troll. We're gonna get typical chris chan shit but now in the new perspective of a older and (comparatively, mind you) smarter person.
    2. She's legit with wanting to be friends but Chris is going to turn her away.
    3.Chris is gonna think she wants to do the dew but doesn't
    either way i expect some good shit to come out of this, but maybe im just being :optimistic:

• Autistic Autistic x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    RADICALGOBLIN

RADICALGOBLIN www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooEAm7L-sGI

kiwifarms.net
  20. I wonder if she's a Rule 63 of Chris...

• Winner Winner x 3
    MagneticTowels

MagneticTowels Soyga Man Feministic Hunter CuX

kiwifarms.net
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.