LGBT Chris's Newest Gal Pal Revealed -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nigonidas

Medfag of the Farms
kiwifarms.net
If this really was an ex of her's, you know you've hit rock bottom when you go from handsome rugged bearded guy to THIS monstrosity:

I mean come the fuck on, this is a man who had a septic abscess that split open in his taint from a piercing that rejected from two years ago.
Do you think he uses the enema kits on his taint? Or perhaps he helps Barbara use them as she is old and probably has limited mobility.

enterthematrix

I got nothing.
kiwifarms.net
Slightly disturbed by the lack of sympathy and empathy towards Alexa, at a minimum I think we should try to behave better then Chris, at least when it comes to normal people.
I've seen plenty of people posting "Oh god, she knows not what she does" type stuff here. Just a lot of people are baffled by how a girl who doesn't suffer horrific deformity or lack of all internet service would be around Chris. A single google search should be enough to scare away any normal person, and you know Chris has mentioned the dang darn homophobic gay trolls.

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
I've seen plenty of people posting "Oh god, she knows not what she does" type stuff here. Just a lot of people are baffled by how a girl who doesn't suffer horrific deformity or lack of all internet service would be around Chris. A single google search should be enough to scare away any normal person, and you know Chris has mentioned the dang darn homophobic gay trolls.
I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't love to overhear a "normal" conversation between the two. It would probably be very boring.

LoveYouLongTime

kiwifarms.net
Christ, legitimately has friends, even if it's a one sided friendship that's only done out of pity. When I ran into Chris at Omegacon, he was more or less being guarded by a middle aged woman who brings her kids to the Pokemon events at the local game store. She was asking me very specific questions but kept pushing when I would give vague answers.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Christ, legitimately has friends, even if it's a one sided friendship that's only done out of pity. When I ran into Chris at Omegacon, he was more or less being guarded by a middle aged woman who brings her kids to the Pokemon events at the local game store. She was asking me very specific questions but kept pushing when I would give vague answers.
The bad thing about pity is that it always has its limits. Being charitable is one thing, but exposing vulnerable young minds to Chris' BS is another thing entirely.

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Looking through her Facebook history I came across:
123.png

Her current relationship status is blank though.

Slightly disturbed by the lack of sympathy and empathy towards Alexa, at a minimum I think we should try to behave better then Chris, at least when it comes to normal people.
It's not like people are phoning her up and yelling JUULAAYY! or even contacting her at all from what I've seen.

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
There is one member of the Pokemon group that acts very motherly towards Chris(She kind of reminds me of Barb from Stranger Things), I have seen it in her posts and messages on Chris' Facebook page. It's a little bit bizarre to me but I imagine that it is probably what Chris wants, to be mothered by someone who is sympathetic to him.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There is one member of the Pokemon group that acts very motherly towards Chris(She kind of reminds me of Barb from Stranger Things), I have seen it in her posts and messages on Chris' Facebook page. It's a little bit bizarre to me but I imagine that it is probably what Chris wants, to be mothered by someone who is sympathetic to him.
She looks as though she's a sperg along with her husband and children, though.

Looking through her Facebook history I came across:
View attachment 185825
Her current relationship status is blank though.

It's not like people are phoning her up and yelling JUULAAYY! or even contacting her at all from what I've seen.
Behavior like this is why we're not getting content from Chris. You're only pushing these people into Chris' narrative about the Alt-right taking advantage of a poor, little lesbian soul, who's bald and loves to trib.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Except, you know, that time he was hanging out with Catherine, she told him explicitly they were just friends, several times, and as she was leaving he asked for a hug and proceeded to stick his face in her tits.
She wasn't very clear about that with Chris. I consider her lunch with Chris to have been a romantic date, as far as he could tell. Those situations have to be artificially set up by trolls.
Oh, I don't think she thinks of it as a date. I think she thinks she's doing something nice for a lonely ret-arded man.

But you just KNOW Chris is freaking out thinking he's going to get her sweet sweet china.
Chris has been hanging out with friends like this often enough that he knows it's not a date. He's just hanging out with friends, platonically.

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
Painter seems like one of those women who was part of Key Club and student government and prom committee in high school. One of those sickeningly nice people who make you wonder what they're getting out of it. The fact that she's a grown woman who seems to primarily be into Harry Potter and Pokemon instead of more sophisticated adult things reminds me a lot of those kinds of women, who are still super into Disney and shit despite being 30+ years old.

So, what I'm saying is, she's friends with the poor autistic tranny because it gives her the warm fuzzies and makes her feel like she's doing God's good work for the lost souls. Being nice to him to feel good about herself.

RADICALGOBLIN

what
kiwifarms.net
Now there are three roles this could take.
1. This new gal pal is a troll. We're gonna get typical chris chan shit but now in the new perspective of a older and (comparatively, mind you) smarter person.
2. She's legit with wanting to be friends but Chris is going to turn her away.
3.Chris is gonna think she wants to do the dew but doesn't
either way i expect some good shit to come out of this, but maybe im just being :optimistic:

MagneticTowels

Soyga Man Feministic Hunter CuX
kiwifarms.net
Painter seems like one of those women who was part of Key Club and student government and prom committee in high school. One of those sickeningly nice people who make you wonder what they're getting out of it. The fact that she's a grown woman who seems to primarily be into Harry Potter and Pokemon instead of more sophisticated adult things reminds me a lot of those kinds of women, who are still super into Disney and shit despite being 30+ years old.

So, what I'm saying is, she's friends with the poor autistic tranny because it gives her the warm fuzzies and makes her feel like she's doing God's good work for the lost souls. Being nice to him to feel good about herself.
I wonder if she's a Rule 63 of Chris...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino