Chris's next court date, Oct. 15, 2015 -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emiya Kiwitsugu

#bringbackgroups
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Marvin and I are at the courthouse. But he had to bail since Chris recognized him. I'm outside waiting for him. Lady in Red was in brown today and she already left, so no harrassment. All I understood was "6 month's, something about being online and that his ban from the mall may be lifted. He also sighed 3 times in frustration. I hope Marvin has better intel.
Mall ban lifted? What a terrible time to be a retail employee in that mall--now they have to live in fear of being peppersprayed as well.

In all honesty, I'm rather impressed he recognized @Marvin, given the fact he saw him only a handful of times. Especially given his problem with facial recognition.

MaxSheen

Certified Meme Engineer
kiwifarms.net
Mall ban lifted? What a terrible time to be a retail employee in that mall--now they have to live in fear of being peppersprayed as well.

In all honesty, I'm rather impressed he recognized @Marvin, given the fact he saw him only a handful of times. Especially given his problem with facial recognition.
See CWCissy's reply to me*

Sure he's allowed at the mall again, but the bans at the individual stores still stand. Plus if Chris decides to act up again he'll have this incident on his record to give him punishment for it.

Flowers For Sonichu

2nd Team all-confefence in Kick the Autistic
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure this means Chris will get no jail time as long as he stays out of trouble and follows certain guidelines for a period of time. If he fucks up, he gets three months in the slammer automatically (the 180 days). If he complies with the Judge's orders, he will have the charges dropped and not serve a day in jail. He might have to do community service as well, but our courtroom correspondents can fill us out on this. @AnOminous @4Macie @Saul Goodman or another lawfag can clarify. I just know this from the time my friend was smoking a joint outside a bar and the cops walked by. I'm surprised because usually they give this to first time offenders and not people who just finished probation.

This is different from probation in that he won't need to report in with a probation officer on a regular basis.

Also he plead down from a felony to a misdemeanor which is probably why he plead down.

Last edited:

Meeko

kiwifarms.net
Marvin and I are at the courthouse. But he had to bail since Chris recognized him. I'm outside waiting for him. Lady in Red was in brown today and she already left, so no harrassment. All I understood was "6 month's, something about being online and that his ban from the mall may be lifted. He also sighed 3 times in frustration. I hope Marvin has better intel.
Interesting that his ban may be lifted. I'd imagine that it's for the mall's ban and not the GS specific ban. Then again, I can mildly see them letting him back in to a degree. He did (or at least used to) spend a lot of money in the store and corporate tends to like keeping big spenders. I used to work at a Blockbuster where corporate refused to ban this one pervert despite him work-stalking one of my coworkers and harassing her in-store. (Bonus outrage, the guy was already on the sex offender registry for sexual battery.)

Anywho, I think that this is likely that he has six months of probation and has to participate in an online program, probably for anger management or something like the stuff offered by companies like this.

LunatikPandora

kiwifarms.net
I'm not a recurrent voice on these forums but does anyone else share a profound disappointment with this sentencing? This was an opportunity for reality to collide with Chris' warped view of the world and result in the man getting the psychiatric or disciplinary help he so desperately needs. Instead now this maligned person will continue to deteriorate and remain blissfully ignorant to the consequence's of his actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None