Chris's next court date, Oct. 15, 2015 -

Status
Not open for further replies.

CWCchange

Ɔʍɔɔɥɐuƃǝ
kiwifarms.net
So in the end, Chris got fined $541 out of his Lego and rubber cunt funds. It'll be interesting to see what happens during his half-year probation, especially whether he can Stay Safe, and Have a good day on Halloween or Christmas. If he was unbanned from the mall, it makes no difference to his blatant disregard for following orders in the first place (i.e. unlawfully coming to Walmart a week after being arrested).

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ok, my notes:

Barb's aging. Thin, kind of frail. Might not be very responsive.

In retrospect, I don't think Chris recognized anyone. There was the guy he exchanged words with, but going over my notes, it might've been just him being paranoid of someone.

There was an old lady behind Chris talking to him a few times. I don't think it was Rocky.

Chris' outfit, from what I could see, was very funny. @Rammspieler might have a picture.

Barb and Chris are way too physically intimate. It's one thing to describe their creepy relationship, it's quite another to watch it IRL. They hold hands and Chris is always putting his arm around her and rubbing her shoulders sensually. That's shit I'd do to someone I'd want to bang. Not a family member. It's weird.

There was some guy with white hair and a white suit talking to Not-Rocky. Then the PD came over and talked to Chris and Barb, with white-hair-guy and Not-Rocky in the row behind them. This is where I heard snippets referencing "six months" and something something something. I think I heard Chris stress sigh a few times and I think the PD got a little annoyed dealing with Chris. Not much, but I kinda sensed something like that. Maybe I imagined it.

After a bit, the PD went up to the judge and they called Chris up. Chris starts getting impatient with Barb. He said something like "are your ears clogged up??" and then "wanna follow me so you can hear what's going on?" Then she got up and trundled up there to accompany Chris.

This says a few things to me:
  • Perhaps Barb's hearing is wearing down. This fits in with her being frail and old.
  • Chris is being kind of bossy to Barb.
  • Chris expects Barb to be his bookkeeper so far as his punishments go. This is confirming what we heard about at the Snyder trial.
Now, I couldn't hear anything they were saying up front. At this point, I didn't want to get hassled by Not-Rocky or whoever else was there, so I bailed and went to find Rammspieler.

Stud2Stud

Born with a brick.
kiwifarms.net
They hold hands and Chris is always putting his arm around her and rubbing her shoulders sensually. That's shit I'd do to someone I'd want to bang. Not a family member. It's weird.
Well, what can we expect, the creepfactor of their 'relationship' was pretty much plateauing when they were spooning with each other...
So, does that mean the tables are slowly turning and Barb will have to listen to Chris?
Should have pulled the autism card.
Alternatively, macing the cop that pulled him over, maybe a miniscule spritz of pepper spray helps to resolve such mishaps in a pleasant manner :heart-full:

bigshot

Some call me a freak. I call me BIGSHOT!
kiwifarms.net
Re: The mall ban... At every mall I've ever been to, there is a little sign by the entrance that says "Private property... etc." How did the judge rule about the ban? That had to have been the mall itself deciding to unban him. Or perhaps the judge just coddled him and said, "I'll unban you to the extent that I can." and Chris took that as meaning the law was going to guarantee him a seat at the food court.

• Agree
Reactions: Donatien Argez

Stud2Stud

Born with a brick.
kiwifarms.net
Re: The mall ban... At every mall I've ever been to, there is a little sign by the entrance that says "Private property... etc." How did the judge rule about the ban? That had to have been the mall itself deciding to unban him. Or perhaps the judge just coddled him and said, "I'll unban you to the extent that I can." and Chris took that as meaning the law was going to guarantee him a seat at the food court.
As someone else said, maybe the court told him not to go to the mall (independent on any bans the mall might have raised) until further notice, seeing how they first have to decide upon his trial.
Makes sense to me, as long as the court isn't certain what they are dealing with, they will just tell him to stay away from there, so he doesn't rustle more jimmies than he already has.
In any case, I doubt the court would stoop so low as to mollycuddle some autist in his early 30s by telling him they'll take care of his pesky bans...

ChurchOfGodBear

He's just this guy, you know?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Barb and Chris are way too physically intimate. It's one thing to describe their creepy relationship, it's quite another to watch it IRL. They hold hands and Chris is always putting his arm around her and rubbing her shoulders sensually. That's shit I'd do to someone I'd want to bang. Not a family member. It's weird.
I really don't want to read too much into this, but I have to at least consider the fact that this is happening AFTER Chris had sex and AFTER he started exploring his gender issues at LBGT clubs/events. I'm not saying the two are screwing like drunken possums, but this is NOT the naive manbaby who dreamed of his wedding day and eating chicken breast and green beans on his honeymoon. Chris has started to use his sexuality on actual people, not trolls. Being weird with Mommy is a bad thing to be doing at the same time.

After a bit, the PD went up to the judge and they called Chris up. Chris starts getting impatient with Barb. He said something like "are your ears clogged up??" and then "wanna follow me so you can hear what's going on?" Then she got up and trundled up there to accompany Chris.

This says a few things to me:
  • Perhaps Barb's hearing is wearing down. This fits in with her being frail and old.
  • Chris expects Barb to be his bookkeeper so far as his punishments go. This is confirming what we heard about at the Snyder trial.
So... Barb is declining in capacity, both physically and mentally, and Chris is also expecting her to do more work for him than she ever had before? That's a staggeringly horrible combination.

Takeaways:
  1. I'd previously assumed Chris had dialed back the over-affection with Barb, and had grown in his fear of what Barb could do to him. It seems the opposite was true.
  2. In some ways, the balance of power between Chris and Barb seems to have flipped, and Chris is at least somewhat aware of it. I don't like this, but there is an element of poetic justice to it.

Parting thoughts: When people decline as quickly as @Marvin says Barb has, they usually keep going at about the same pace, or even faster. We may be seeing the end of Barb... maybe not the end of her life, but the end of her functional days outside of constant medical care. I'm thinking she'll be a husk by 2017.

MrTroll

I know you can read MY thoughts, boy
kiwifarms.net
Barb's aging. Thin, kind of frail. Might not be very responsive.
Is it possible that Barb is already dead and Chris is just lugging her corpse around, Weekend at Bernie's style, in some kind of elaborate Social Security scam? More investigation needed.

BOLDYSPICY!

HALP • avatar by Tomssu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
:cryblood:

I thought the spooning was bad.

Then the "strong-armed massages that [Barb] enjoyed" that he used on the prostitute.

Now this.

:cryblood::heart-empty::cryblood:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None