• ”FUCKING KIWIFARMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

Chris's next court date, Oct. 15, 2015

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by whitepaws, Oct 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think if chris had spotted @Marvin, chis would hve done this:

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    ThatGuy

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. So in the end, Chris got fined $541 out of his Lego and rubber cunt funds. It'll be interesting to see what happens during his half-year probation, especially whether he can Stay Safe, and Have a good day on Halloween or Christmas. If he was unbanned from the mall, it makes no difference to his blatant disregard for following orders in the first place (i.e. unlawfully coming to Walmart a week after being arrested).

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    CWCchange

CWCchange ǝƃuɐɥɔƆMƆ

kiwifarms.net
  3. So, the block party is off then? *sigh*

• Feels Feels x 15
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Thetan

Thetan Highly Caffeinated
    Christorical Figure

kiwifarms.net
  4. I can't believe that I get caught driving on a suspended license and I end up paying $645 to the court and $750 to a lawyer, but he sprays a random guy with mace after defacing private property and he gets a $541 court cost bill.

• Feels Feels x 25
    • Powerlevel Powerlevel x 13
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    yawning sneasel

yawning sneasel Trash-Eating Maniac
    Staff Member Manager True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. Should have pulled the autism card.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Winner Winner x 5
    Ruin

Ruin Mercenary Slut
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. Ok, my notes:

Barb's aging. Thin, kind of frail. Might not be very responsive.

In retrospect, I don't think Chris recognized anyone. There was the guy he exchanged words with, but going over my notes, it might've been just him being paranoid of someone.

There was an old lady behind Chris talking to him a few times. I don't think it was Rocky.

Chris' outfit, from what I could see, was very funny. @Rammspieler might have a picture.

Barb and Chris are way too physically intimate. It's one thing to describe their creepy relationship, it's quite another to watch it IRL. They hold hands and Chris is always putting his arm around her and rubbing her shoulders sensually. That's shit I'd do to someone I'd want to bang. Not a family member. It's weird.

There was some guy with white hair and a white suit talking to Not-Rocky. Then the PD came over and talked to Chris and Barb, with white-hair-guy and Not-Rocky in the row behind them. This is where I heard snippets referencing "six months" and something something something. I think I heard Chris stress sigh a few times and I think the PD got a little annoyed dealing with Chris. Not much, but I kinda sensed something like that. Maybe I imagined it.

After a bit, the PD went up to the judge and they called Chris up. Chris starts getting impatient with Barb. He said something like "are your ears clogged up??" and then "wanna follow me so you can hear what's going on?" Then she got up and trundled up there to accompany Chris.

This says a few things to me:
    • Perhaps Barb's hearing is wearing down. This fits in with her being frail and old.
    • Chris is being kind of bossy to Barb.
    • Chris expects Barb to be his bookkeeper so far as his punishments go. This is confirming what we heard about at the Snyder trial.
    Now, I couldn't hear anything they were saying up front. At this point, I didn't want to get hassled by Not-Rocky or whoever else was there, so I bailed and went to find Rammspieler.

• Informative  x 59
    • Winner  x 5
    • Like  x 1
    • Agree  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    Marvin

Christorical Figure True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. Unlike you, Chris is very obviously a moron.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. Well, what can we expect, the creepfactor of their 'relationship' was pretty much plateauing when they were spooning with each other...
    So, does that mean the tables are slowly turning and Barb will have to listen to Chris?
    Alternatively, macing the cop that pulled him over, maybe a miniscule spritz of pepper spray helps to resolve such mishaps in a pleasant manner :heart-full:

• Like Like x 4
    Stud2Stud

Stud2Stud Born with a brick.

kiwifarms.net
  9. I post here. How am I not? :(

• Feels  x 12
    • Agree  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Informative  x 1
    • Powerlevel  x 1
    yawning sneasel

yawning sneasel Trash-Eating Maniac
    Staff Member Manager True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. There are some things money can't buy. For everything else there's AutismCard.

• Winner Winner x 20
    • Like Like x 2
    Lipitor

Lipitor huh?
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. Re: The mall ban... At every mall I've ever been to, there is a little sign by the entrance that says "Private property... etc." How did the judge rule about the ban? That had to have been the mall itself deciding to unban him. Or perhaps the judge just coddled him and said, "I'll unban you to the extent that I can." and Chris took that as meaning the law was going to guarantee him a seat at the food court.

• Agree Agree x 1
    bigshot

bigshot Some call me ween. I call me BIGSHOT!

kiwifarms.net
  12. I'm just happy he didn't mace the judge for not letting him go scott-free

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Len Kagamoney

Len Kagamoney damn you len
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. He's a fat unemployed autist living in a hoarder house with a borderline abusive mother and a perpendicular dick.

Alotta shit he ain't dodging.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Lefty's Revenge

Lefty's Revenge Sexy Alien Man

kiwifarms.net
  14. I think we should hold it at Fashion Square Mall food court.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Lipitor

Lipitor huh?

kiwifarms.net
  15. As someone else said, maybe the court told him not to go to the mall (independent on any bans the mall might have raised) until further notice, seeing how they first have to decide upon his trial.
    Makes sense to me, as long as the court isn't certain what they are dealing with, they will just tell him to stay away from there, so he doesn't rustle more jimmies than he already has.
    In any case, I doubt the court would stoop so low as to mollycuddle some autist in his early 30s by telling him they'll take care of his pesky bans...

• Informative Informative x 3
    Stud2Stud

Stud2Stud Born with a brick.

kiwifarms.net
  16. Like hell it is! Block party at Floss's place tomorrow night. The streets shall flow with autism and beer!

• Winner Winner x 11
    flossman

flossman Draxx. Them. Sklounst.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. I really don't want to read too much into this, but I have to at least consider the fact that this is happening AFTER Chris had sex and AFTER he started exploring his gender issues at LBGT clubs/events. I'm not saying the two are screwing like drunken possums, but this is NOT the naive manbaby who dreamed of his wedding day and eating chicken breast and green beans on his honeymoon. Chris has started to use his sexuality on actual people, not trolls. Being weird with Mommy is a bad thing to be doing at the same time.

So... Barb is declining in capacity, both physically and mentally, and Chris is also expecting her to do more work for him than she ever had before? That's a staggeringly horrible combination.

Takeaways:
    1. I'd previously assumed Chris had dialed back the over-affection with Barb, and had grown in his fear of what Barb could do to him. It seems the opposite was true.
    2. In some ways, the balance of power between Chris and Barb seems to have flipped, and Chris is at least somewhat aware of it. I don't like this, but there is an element of poetic justice to it.

Parting thoughts: When people decline as quickly as @Marvin says Barb has, they usually keep going at about the same pace, or even faster. We may be seeing the end of Barb... maybe not the end of her life, but the end of her functional days outside of constant medical care. I'm thinking she'll be a husk by 2017.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    ChurchOfGodBear

ChurchOfGodBear He's just this guy, you know?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. (reads thread)

Man, that 'tard card is better than a titanium body shield paired with a trauma-plate vest.

• Agree Agree x 3
    The Knife's Husbando

The Knife's Husbando Combat pragmatist

kiwifarms.net
  19. If only it had any value, power or sway over the ladies.... *sigh*

• Feels Feels x 5
    Lipitor

Lipitor huh?

kiwifarms.net
  20. Is it possible that Barb is already dead and Chris is just lugging her corpse around, Weekend at Bernie's style, in some kind of elaborate Social Security scam? More investigation needed.

• Agree  x 14
    • Winner  x 5
    • Like  x 3
    • Informative  x 1
    • Horrifying  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    MrTroll

MrTroll I know you can read MY thoughts, boy

kiwifarms.net
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.