Chris's next court date, Oct. 15, 2015 -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hortator

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's Suspended, so he's basically on thin ice, if he fucks up in those 6 months, he's going in.
So, how do we help speed along this process?

Welp, it's obvious that going to Impulse hadn't done jack shit for his fashion sense. WTF is with that outfit? He still looks like a bag lady. You'd think that he might have picked up a tip or two from one of the DQs or patrons at Impulse.
It may just be the angle, but I think Barb is walking with a limp....

Last edited by a moderator:

asperhes

kiwifarms.net
Remember the father call?

"Why'd you touch my daughter?"

(Whiny) "I was nervous!"

"WTF!"
"If you are a young gentleman, I recommend buying yourself a My Little Pony figure of your favorite color or whatever. Now, uh, stroking the hair of said pony is very relaxing and therapeutic, and also rubbing it against your cheek."

Maybe getting feelie with his mother is an autism thing.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Non of this surprises me. They are probably teenagers who got caught with a joint who got harsher punishments than him. I hope he messes up again and the judge doesn't give him a slap on the wrist. He's never going to learn
If he'd never learn anything, then it would be pointless to "teach him a lesson."

creamyfanta

kiwifarms.net
Earlier in the thread someone said Chris had to repeat himself a bunch when talking to barb and lost his patience a bit. Her hearing might be going or she might even be in the early stages of dementia.

if she's gonna keep shuffling around for a few more years I hope it's her hearing, I've dealt with people with dementia and there's no way a 33 year old tard can live with that for long before one of them ends up setting the house on fire (AGAIN)
I read on the cwcki thay she's got colitis and butt parasites too.

Oh god. :heart-empty:

LordCustos3

Guvking Stalbjer
kiwifarms.net
probably Bed Bath and Beyond
Ouch. I think OPL needs some of this....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- <-- cut here.

Goddamnit, Bronies! Why! WHYYYY do you keep doing this to Civilization!

EDIT: Also, remember: OPL is NOT a "Bates".

He's a "Gein".
There's a difference.

Last edited:

asperhes

kiwifarms.net
My mind was not prepared for this association between Norman Bates, CWC and his mom.
Catherine: I know for a bit she was a little bit concerned because she’s, she’s afraid I was going to take you away.

Chris: Uh, no no no, I don’t think so. Yeah I think, if anything, she would, well, hm. I don’t know yet, but I def-, I definitely would not leave her behind if we moved into a new house.

Catherine: OK. You must be really attached to her.

Chris: Yeah but, it’s not like, it’s not like Bates Motel or anything like that.

Karen Riley

Things Can be fixed, but broken hearts suffer
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if Chris picked up on the Norman Bates 'trope,' from actually seeing or hearing about Psycho or if he just realised what it was from trolls constantly comparing his relationship with his mother to the one Norman Bates had. I remember on /cwc/ it was quite a common comparison so it is possible he picked up on it from a troll.

Chris's relationship with Barb always has verged on creepy but in my eyes for Chris it's just been mainly because of his childlike mindset, he reminds me of a clingy child cuddling his mum whenever they're stressed because it makes everything feel better and to me that might explain the touchy feely antics in court yesterday. At least Chris is now well aware people from the forums attended his trial and seen everything.

Trilby

I got stupid cool hip-hop style!
kiwifarms.net
I seriously doubt that they'll circulate his info to many (if any) Gamestops outside the Charlottesville area, so he should be able to go into other ones without any real problems. But since he was apparently banned from all Gamestops nationwide, if for some reason he chimps out and causes another incident, there's a chance he'll get a trespassing charge thrown in on top of whatever else he gets in trouble for.
Assuming Chris even leaves the area at all, which I doubt he'd ever do.

Reactions: Donatien Argez
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino