Chris's Sonic World voice clips -

Ponchik

the experiment didn't work
kiwifarms.net
Here's a quick video I made of the Sonichus in "team" mode, where you can pick three characters and switch between them at will (like Sonic Heroes)
the shitty flat fullbright stage lighting on radical highway combined with chris's stilted lines make this feel like the kind of bizarre fever dream i almost thought he wasn't really capable of pulling off anymore

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
Voice acting and writing Bio descriptions is the only skill he has on making mods. I don't know what's his expectation on the rosechu mod, given that he'll be the one to do the voice.
Rosemod.jpg

One can hope that Chris will learn a new skill. Blender is free, chris. You can make your own.

Attachments

• 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    60.2 KB · Views: 71
  • 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    255 KB · Views: 75

Pixy

Yo, buddy. Still alive
kiwifarms.net
Chris may have gotten kicked from the Sonic World DX Discord server, he's no longer in it. While it's possible he might've left on his own, he usually just remains inactive in Discord servers instead of opting to leave.
More likely than not that he's been kicked for sperging out much more than typical sonic fans do. I wouldn't doubt that some people were made uncomfortable by his ramblings and ordering people around.

Voice acting and writing Bio descriptions is the only skill he has on making mods. I don't know what's his expectation on the rosechu mod, given that he'll be the one to do the voice.

One can hope that Chris will learn a new skill. Blender is free, chris. You can make your own.
Chris found minecraft to be too complex for him; I don't think he'll do well with Blender at all, aside from moving the basic cube around.

I thought Rosechu was already a male, though, so clearly Chris can't remember his own lore.

edit: you might wanna add that to the Random Chris Updates thread, too, so people don't miss it.

Pixy

Yo, buddy. Still alive
kiwifarms.net
I think we should merge the Sonic World threads together, since they're basically about the same thing, and it would make finding the info on what happens a tad easier.

atlanta

kiwifarms.net
This one flew by so fast, I barely had time to register what happened, here. So, to recap --
  • Chris finds a Sonichu recolor mod. Obsesses over Sonic World game.
  • Chris contacts the maker of the mod to demand changes. Obscure conversations with the modder are/are not had.
  • Chis does what he wants, anyway, and claims the mod(s) as his own, despite only making the voice lines his own.
  • Chris claims to be a modder. Is promoting (selling?) these mods on Discords.
  • Chris is banned for stealing.
  • Chris loses another fantasy outlet (and the fantasy of himself being a noteworthy member of a modding community) retreats into Sonichu world.

Do I have that right?

Retarded INTP

Stallion Apostle
kiwifarms.net
This one flew by so fast, I barely had time to register what happened, here. So, to recap --
  • Chris finds a Sonichu recolor mod. Obsesses over Sonic World game.
  • Chris contacts the maker of the mod to demand changes. Obscure conversations with the modder are/are not had.
  • Chis does what he wants, anyway, and claims the mod(s) as his own, despite only making the voice lines his own.
  • Chris claims to be a modder. Is promoting (selling?) these mods on Discords.
  • Chris is banned for stealing.
  • Chris loses another fantasy outlet (and the fantasy of himself being a noteworthy member of a modding community) retreats into Sonichu world.

Do I have that right?
Sort of. He didn't lose the outlet tho. He has access to the game and was only kicked from their Discord. He rejoined today. Also the actual creator behind the original Sonichu mod has confirmed on Twitter that Chris claimed the mod as his own without permission.