Christian and the Hedgehog Boys; favorite song?

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bgheff

kiwifarms.net
Do you have a favorite song?

[cwc]Christian_and_the_Hedgehog_Boys[/cwc]

A-U-T-I-S-M is my favorite from the first album.

Second album he has very few original lyrics, but it's a close tie between (Clyde's) Trollsta's Paradise and I'm Sexy For My Ivy.

José Mourinho

The Special One
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yellow is a Mellow Color.

All because of the "Macarena".

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, this song was by Robee Sonee and the Tomgirls, but if you'll count it, Johnny are you Queer is my favorite Chris cover.

http://sonichu.com/cwcki/Johnny_are_you_Queer

This song is amazing because if you listen to it, Chris gets very worked up about the possibility that this imaginary "Johnny" might be gay. It's fantastic.

pickleniggo

pickle enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Marvin said:
Well, this song was by Robee Sonee and the Tomgirls, but if you'll count it, Johnny are you Queer is my favorite Chris cover.

This song is amazing because if you listen to it, Chris gets very worked up about the possibility that this imaginary "Johnny" might be gay. It's fantastic.

I think all of SPARKLE LIKE YOU MEAN IT is amazing. As for Christian and the Hedgehog Boys...if "all of them" isn't an option then I have to go with "Feel Our Love at Play" because it's so sleazy and Chris is trying so hard. Unfortunately all of the videos of the songs have been taken down from youtube; hopefully someone mirrors them.

Male

This guy fucks!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Revive Zordon, it's just him whining about the show killing that giant head in a tube.
Oh and the song is sung to the tune of Cat Scratch Fever, one of my favorite Ted Nugent songs.

potrzebie

kiwifarms.net
Marvin said:

I always laugh at the end when it seems like he's quoting Bob.

"Johnny, are you queer, man?!
Ah-ah-I mean I gotta know, you tell me.
What the hell, are you queer?
Uh-ugh I mean I gotta tell 'ya, if you are, then you're just bothering me. And her.

I gotta leave you man, you lost your inheritance."

CatParty

Boo
Forum Staff
⚡ Thunderdomer ⚡
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
so need a cute girl.

gets stuck in my head every time

can't listen to backstreet boys with out thinking
"I'm stuck as a virgin with rage! I so need a cute girl my age!"

The Hunter

Border Hopping Taco Bender
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Mine would be La Cocina en la Casa de Casanova and Yellow Is A Mellow Color because Ricky Martin, lol. Although the former is so much funnier because it's in Spanish.

CatParty

Boo
Forum Staff
⚡ Thunderdomer ⚡
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Hunter said:
Mine would be La Cocina en la Casa de Casanova and Yellow Is A Mellow Color because Ricky Martin, lol. Although the former is so much funnier because it's in Spanish.

"spanish"
or "spanish-ish"
:lol: :lol:

Rio

Smug Elliot Page
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Marvin said:

I love the bit at the end. The part where he seems to be disowning Johnny for being gay or something. Chris is an awful parent even to imaginary children.

It's like he's got the whole idea completely figured out in case he ever does have a gay son.

BillRiley

Good GOD, my emotions!
kiwifarms.net
CatParty said:
so need a cute girl.

gets stuck in my head every time

can't listen to backstreet boys with out thinking
"I'm stuck as a virgin with rage! I so need a cute girl my age!"

^This. It's the most cringe-worthy (and parodied) of the bunch.

[youtube]xjuc5iQ-eAk[/youtube]

Horse Boots

kiwifarms.net
My favorites are "So Need a Cute Girl" and "La Cocina en la Casa de Casanova". I find it quite entertaining to hear Chris yelling in Spanish with his horrible accent. I also like "A-U-T-I-S-M" because of the way Chris shouts "special" at the end of the chorus. It's just always made me laugh for some reason.

Uzumaki

Just bein' ahwnist
kiwifarms.net
Rio said:
Marvin said:

I love the bit at the end. The part where he seems like to be disowning Johnny for being gay or something. Chris is an awful parent even to imaginary children.

It's like he's got the whole idea completely figured out in case he ever does have a gay son.

I haven't listened to all of the various Chris covers before, and this one is especially interesting. What do you think possessed him to choose it in the first place? Based on some of what you guys have been theorizing it's possible the song speaks to him because of a confrontation he had with his parents over his cross dressing. But if it did that would imply he identifies with Johnny, and from the song it's pretty clear that he fails to empathize with him in the slightest.

It is a mystery.

CatParty

Boo
Forum Staff
⚡ Thunderdomer ⚡
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Uzumaki said:
Rio said:
Marvin said:

I love the bit at the end. The part where he seems like to be disowning Johnny for being gay or something. Chris is an awful parent even to imaginary children.

I haven't listened to all of the various Chris covers before, and this one is especially interesting. What do you think possessed him to choose it in the first place? Based on some of what you guys have been theorizing it's possible the song speaks to him because of a confrontation he had with his parents over his cross dressing. But if it did that would imply he identifies with Johnny, and from the song it's pretty clear that he fails to empathize with him in the slightest.

It is a mystery.

it was definitely influenced by an outside source. the majority of the tomgirl album doesn't seem like his normal music choices. he's more disposed to popular radio songs that would be played on the john tesh show.

spaps

I'LL FUCK YOU OFF AT NO COST
kiwifarms.net
Christian and the Hedgehog Boys Theme Song. It's the only song where Chris used a karaoke version of a song.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Uzumaki said:
Rio said:
Marvin said:

It is a mystery.
I picked "Johnny are you Queer."

Uzumaki

Just bein' ahwnist
kiwifarms.net
Marvin said:
Uzumaki said:
It is a mystery.
I picked "Johnny are you Queer."

Oh man, how did you ever get Chris to agree to sing that song? It contains concepts he couldn't even bring himself to speak aloud, as though the very words held dark power. I'm so curious to know the angle by which he was sold on this song.

Status
Not open for further replies.