Christian and the Hedgehog Boys; favorite song?

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Uzumaki said:
Marvin said:
Uzumaki said:
It is a mystery.
I picked "Johnny are you Queer."

Oh man, how did you ever get Chris to agree to sing that song? It contains concepts he couldn't even bring himself to speak aloud, as though the very words held dark power. I'm so curious to know the angle by which he was sold on this song.
Oh, that song was pretty easy to get Chris to sing. The song is about the singer (Chris) telling some other, potentially gay DEWD that his possible homosexuality bothers him. Now getting Chris to sing "it's OK to be gay" was tricky, hence his grover-style performance of it.

Butta Face Lopez

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Perhaps it's just my profound, abiding love for "Teenage Dream," very possibly the most perfect song ever written/recorded...but I am shocked and appalled that it didn't make the cut onto these albums.

93Aiwass

kiwifarms.net
Bgheff said:
Do you have a favorite song?

[cwc]Christian_and_the_Hedgehog_Boys[/cwc]

A-U-T-I-S-M is my favorite from the first album.

Second album he has very few original lyrics, but it's a close tie between (Clyde's) Trollsta's Paradise and I'm Sexy For My Ivy.
I have to second that. I had a friend who wanted me to load some music onto her iPod so I loaded an assortment of crap, including the GUWANGE album Trollsta's Paradise... we had a discussion about Chris-chan. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.