Sonichu Christian Weston Chandlers Adult Chronicles -

Maple

Check out CWC's Adult Chronicles!
kiwifarms.net
kiwifarms.png

It's time to open up community cameos! Kiwi Farms appears as a secret hidden area in the game and gives players access to some post-game bonus stuff based on your playthrough completion in the final release. If you want to appear in the game (community cameos cycle through randomly, so no worries about space) simply use the provided template and examples below to create your character. Characters need basic standing poses on one sheet and animated talking poses on the other. The only restriction is that your sprite art needs to fit the EarthBound/Mother style. Dialogue is up to you! Post your character and dialogue text in this thread, or PM them to me to be added.

$lucas.png
$lucasT.png
$template.png

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 876076

It's time to open up community cameos! Kiwi Farms appears as a secret hidden area in the game and gives players access to some post-game bonus stuff based on your playthrough completion in the final release. If you want to appear in the game (community cameos cycle through randomly, so no worries about space) simply use the provided template and examples below to create your character. Characters need basic standing poses on one sheet and animated talking poses on the other. The only restriction is that your sprite art needs to fit the EarthBound/Mother style. Dialogue is up to you! Post your character and dialogue text in this thread, or PM them to me to be added.

View attachment 876089View attachment 876090View attachment 876091
If we can't edit a Lucas sprite for shit, could we at least make up a sprite that leaves graffiti?

Also I tried to make a cameo. Would rather just do a generic medical masked sperg than a living Bible because how could that fit in with an Earthbound style without fucking it up (unless there are human book sprites)?
cameo alt.png
cameo alt 2.png

As for dialogue, it's just some random text related to the sayings of CWC:
"Would you want a salty drink?"
"You were right. The internet makes us more autistic."

Could we reference later things such as the dimensional merge and brony con though?

Last edited:

Deadpool

We all got left behind.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 876076

View attachment 876089View attachment 876090View attachment 876091
I am a mobile fag. Any chance someone here could make me a Deadpool version? If not I understand.

Maple

kiwifarms.net
If we can't edit a Lucas sprite for shit, could we at least make up a sprite that leaves graffiti?

Also I tried to make a cameo. Would rather just do a generic medical masked sperg than a living Bible because how could that fit in with an Earthbound style without fucking it up (unless there are human book sprites)?
View attachment 876125View attachment 876159

As for dialogue, it's just some random text related to the sayings of CWC:
"Would you want a salty drink?"
"You were right. The internet makes us more autistic."

Could we reference later things such as the dimensional merge and brony con though?
You're free to create/use whatever sprite art you want. Only stipulation is that it must be arranged like the example in my post and somewhat match the style. Anything is fair game; avatars, fictional characters, lolcows, inanimate objects, etc.

There's no restrictions on dialogue since the area is a non-canon bonus. You're free to write anything or reference anything, but keeping things topical to Chris is preferred.

EDIT: Regarding the graffiti; custom animations/poses are fine if you don't want, need, or can't do talking ones.

Last edited:

Maple

kiwifarms.net
Everyone who's posted their character so far has been added! There's no deadline for cameo submissions; I'll continue adding up to the final release and cameos added in between now and then will appear in future public build releases.

Speaking of which, Alpha 2 is just waiting on the Game Place to wrap up before I can release what I have so far. It's been a thorn in my side that I keep brushing off.
lucas.png

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Everyone who's posted their character so far has been added! There's no deadline for cameo submissions; I'll continue adding up to the final release and cameos added in between now and then will appear in future public build releases.

Speaking of which, Alpha 2 is just waiting on the Game Place to wrap up before I can release what I have so far. It's been a thorn in my side that I keep brushing off.
View attachment 876470
Considering the Gameplace saga is here, will Chris get banned for screaming at a black kid at one point? It could make for an interesting boss battle.

Cast Away

Fanning the flames
kiwifarms.net
Definitely needs a sprinkle of I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME in your game

Text can either range from JULAYYYYYYYYYYY or YOU MUST BE... IAN BRENNAN SOMETHING?

I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME.png
Axe Spray needs to be included as an item.

Axe Spray - Makes you feel scentally delicious and confident. Removes all negative effects except autism and noviophobia.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino