Sonichu Christian Weston Chandlers Adult Chronicles -

TrunksFromDragonballGT

Trollshield
kiwifarms.net

Maple

Check out CWC's Adult Chronicles!
kiwifarms.net
debugroom.png

Just wrapped up the events for Kiwi Farms, there's a huge twist for this area (the above pic is altered to prevent spoilers) that I hope everyone has fun with! And in case anyone wasn't aware, updates for the game's development can be found at its site here:
I'm going to be starting on the Adam Saga next, then move on to the battles that need made. The Mimms fight is going to be a fun one.

For anyone wanting to get in as a cameo but having trouble with the sprite art, the spriter's resource is a great source:
You can use a character from here as a base and edit it into whatever you want. Just make sure you line it up onto the template afterwards.

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 905495

Just wrapped up the events for Kiwi Farms, there's a huge twist for this area (the above pic is altered to prevent spoilers) that I hope everyone has fun with! And in case anyone wasn't aware, updates for the game's development can be found at its site here:
I'm going to be starting on the Adam Saga next, then move on to the battles that need made. The Mimms fight is going to be a fun one.

For anyone wanting to get in as a cameo but having trouble with the sprite art, the spriter's resource is a great source:
You can use a character from here as a base and edit it into whatever you want. Just make sure you line it up onto the template afterwards.
ohohohohohoh this pleases me. I have to download this game.

Cedric_Eff

I’m the Lord of the Harvest!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 905495

or use some of the sprites from Bear’s Restaurant or Fishing Paradiso!

• Agree
Reactions: Maple

Maple

kiwifarms.net

Puyo Puyo is completed; there was a nasty bug causing a text overflow upon winning that was a pain in the butt to fix, but it's all good now. Megan will play the game with Chris (he brings his wii over to the Game Place) if he's still on friendly terms with her and defeating her will unlock a special accessory. You can play the game later on in a solo mode via Chris's room too.

Maple

kiwifarms.net
pokemontcg.png

Been working on the Pokemon card minigame, it's a Triple Triad clone now. I'm not sure how well this is going to work out due to the script requiring the game to increase its resolution.

snydershop.png

There's multiple cards to purchase from Snyder, provided you have the cash.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino