Sonichu Christian Weston Chandlers Adult Chronicles -

Duke Nukem

Dimensional Merge Welcoming Party #1218C197
kiwifarms.net
I did say I'd see you guys in two years, didn't I? God time flies. I feel so old now.

Church is 100% done so the Game Place has been the focus of development as of late:
View attachment 874987

The canned Episode 2 mall map has been plucked from the cutting room floor and repurposed as Starbucks. The plan is to make it accessible after McDonalds falls through for our hero.
View attachment 874989
I just know that whatever direction you decide to take this project, it's going to be hilarious and amazing.

Slowinthemind

Riding the rickshaw of short buses
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 911689

Been working on the Pokemon card minigame, it's a Triple Triad clone now. I'm not sure how well this is going to work out due to the script requiring the game to increase its resolution.

View attachment 911722

There's multiple cards to purchase from Snyder, provided you have the cash.
I admire your drive but won't it be better to put time and resources into the main game and story? Some of the shit I have had made me laugh out loud, that wont happen with card games or a tetris ripoff.

Alex Krycek

russian bot
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 913084

I'll be adding the Chaotic Combo cards for sure. Are there any specific cards you guys would like to see?
Another one to consider putting in is Plautistic. Just because it’s supposed to be the only Pokémon that’s Autistic and can disable its own attacks which amuses me.

I legitimately have no idea how the Pokémon Card Game works - I was always more into L5R when I did play card games and fucked around with MTG for a while, but just the notion of a card that can disable its own attacks amuses me to no end for some reason.

Maple

Check out CWC's Adult Chronicles!
kiwifarms.net
I admire your drive but won't it be better to put time and resources into the main game and story? Some of the shit I have had made me laugh out loud, that wont happen with card games or a tetris ripoff.
I'm just following Chris's original concept for the game:
ac_ad.png

But for real, the purpose of the minigames is to help break up the game's text heavy focus by injecting some fun gameplay here and there. The card game has always been a big part of my plan for the Game Place area from the get go and has gone through various concepts before hitting its final result. My concern was making something that was actually fun to play, not hastily thrown in for the sake of it, so those early concepts got the boot. I won't be going overboard with minigames either, as there's only one more I plan on adding that involves an infamous drawing.
Another one to consider putting in is Plautistic. Just because it’s supposed to be the only Pokémon that’s Autistic and can disable its own attacks which amuses me.

I legitimately have no idea how the Pokémon Card Game works - I was always more into L5R when I did play card games and fucked around with MTG for a while, but just the notion of a card that can disable its own attacks amuses me to no end for some reason.
Espanolic and Plautistic are in. I'm a little over halfway done implementing cards at this point, I just need to work on balancing them after. Each set will feature 12 cards total. Opponents and their AI have already been finished and you can now find Chris's homemade cards scattered around the game.
card.png

Alex Krycek

russian bot
kiwifarms.net
I'm just following Chris's original concept for the game:
View attachment 921377
But for real, the purpose of the minigames is to help break up the game's text heavy focus by injecting some fun gameplay here and there. The card game has always been a big part of my plan for the Game Place area from the get go and has gone through various concepts before hitting its final result. My concern was making something that was actually fun to play, not hastily thrown in for the sake of it, so those early concepts got the boot. I won't be going overboard with minigames either, as there's only one more I plan on adding that involves an infamous drawing.

Espanolic and Plautistic are in. I'm a little over halfway done implementing cards at this point, I just need to work on balancing them after. Each set will feature 12 cards total. Opponents and their AI have already been finished and you can now find Chris's homemade cards scattered around the game.
View attachment 921420
Just a quick suggestion, make Adam Stackhouse some kind of hidden boss I have no idea why this is suddenly coming to me, but I think it would be really funny for Chris to fight him and have the dialogue change based on sanity level.

Also the more sane you are the harder the fight is.

Pointless Pedant

Waiting in queue for 2b2t
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is there a mechanic for Chris crapping his briefs? Having some kind of bowels meter like Prison Architect could work, which gets sent to max whenever there's too much STRESS, resulting in Chris explosively defecating in his pants.

This could even be weaponised for chemical warfare of sorts in Chris's delusional mind.

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
I did say I'd see you guys in two years, didn't I? God time flies. I feel so old now.

Church is 100% done so the Game Place has been the focus of development as of late:
View attachment 874987

The canned Episode 2 mall map has been plucked from the cutting room floor and repurposed as Starbucks. The plan is to make it accessible after McDonalds falls through for our hero.
View attachment 874989
You've done more work into this idea then Chris ever could I'll give you that

Maple

kiwifarms.net
Is there a mechanic for Chris crapping his briefs? Having some kind of bowels meter like Prison Architect could work, which gets sent to max whenever there's too much STRESS, resulting in Chris explosively defecating in his pants.

This could even be weaponised for chemical warfare of sorts in Chris's delusional mind.
pvcc_restrooms.png

It's not quite that graphic, but yes, dirty crapped briefs are a mechanic in the game. Too much stress in battle or losing a battle will result in Chris relieving his stress and penalizing his stats until the next trip to a restroom. Chris isn't picky about which one he uses when in public either.
How big of a game is this going to be? Is it going to be like a full size 20+ hour SNES RPG? Or is it more like something you'd find on Newgrounds?
Longer than a typical flash game, but not as long as a proper RPG. The game's length will probably be around 3 hours counting the side quests.

Last edited:

Maple

kiwifarms.net
overworld.png

New progress on CWCville's overworld map, stepping out of the shopping center reveals a desolate hellscape. You can find Sonichu and Rosechu's house here along with Chris's gameboy. With the later episodes getting scrapped, I ended up revamping the map entirely from the Yume Nikki knockoff concept seen earlier.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino