Artcow Christine Deneweth - “””cartoonist”””, furry, skitzo, writes poor social justice and generic relatable comics

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

Smiling Honeybadger

Still not giving a fuck.
kiwifarms.net
This is the comic that introduced me to Christine Deneweth, even Ian Miles Cheong and his followers joined in on making fun of it.

The Misadventures of Light-Skinned Lexi: A Story About Colorist Microaggressions

Misadventures-1.jpg

We get a useless backstory to our characters for some reason. There isn't a real reason for it, it's just an attempt to make this look like a real comic.

Misadventures-2.jpg

Misadventures-3.jpg

Misadventures-4.jpg

Misadventures-5.jpg

So basically, because Lexi acknowledged her and her friend's different races in a compliment, she's being racist (or "colorist" here, whatever that is). Because they need to find a problem somewhere, I guess.

Misadventures-6.jpg

Misadventures-7.jpg

Was this supposed to be a sweet moment? To me, it feels like Jaz is abusing Lexi for her allyship, and Lexi is a cuck with no backbone.

You can tell Deneweth has never experienced any real racism throughout her life, as she really likes to call only innocent uses of terminologies "harmful".

It's even more extreme than your average "Racism"-Reeing. Lexi and Jaz are both most likely African-American, but Lexi is lighter skinned. So these sensible POCs go at each other's throats for having different skin tones and daring to address this.