Inactive Christopher Charles "Chris" Cantwell / FreedomFighter361 / FUFeelinz - Alt-Right, Strongman-Worshipping, McDonalds Addicted Crying MRA Nazi & the Incredible Cuck; Banned From All Social Media for Death Threats. Arrested for online rape threats. Sentenced to 41 Months in Prison.

Neil

THE CLEANSE HAS BEGUN
kiwifarms.net
This is his Wikipedia page photo at the moment:

View attachment 1947216

It's from 2014, but it's one of the most unflattering pictures of anyone I've ever seen.
Gaze at the peak of humanity.
Minorities, tremble, we are unworthy. This is the Aryan master race that shall inherit the earth, as they are perfect and flawless.
White supremacy at its finest.

The Last Stand

Saints Row IV Defender
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine being so pathetic the only reason anyone even remembers you is because you're the "Crying Nazi." And you cried at your sentencing hearing too. Lmao. I bet he cries when he's [insert prison rape joke here].
The superior race loves to cry when faced with adversity. I wonder how he would've favored being a Nazi POW.

Bitch.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The sentence seems a bit egregious to me for what essentially boils down to "he's a spaz who said bad words". Certainly someone to laugh at and maybe I just don't understand the whole story or something, but ~3.5 years for a "threatening" text seems insane to me.
It really comes across as pretty pretextual. They're throwing the book at him for minor shit because the shit that they really hate him for isn't actually illegal. That said, it looks like it's within guidelines and probably will be upheld on review. Maybe he gets a few months knocked off.

A Logging Company

kiwifarms.net
The sentence seems a bit egregious to me for what essentially boils down to "he's a spaz who said bad words". Certainly someone to laugh at and maybe I just don't understand the whole story or something, but ~3.5 years for a "threatening" text seems insane to me.
He's not just any kind of spaz, he's a NAZI spaz. Don't you know those NAZIS kill black children, drink their blood in rituals to honor Hitler, and supported Donald Trump?

StraightShooter2

kiwifarms.net
Gaze at the peak of humanity.
Minorities, tremble, we are unworthy. This is the Aryan master race that shall inherit the earth, as they are perfect and flawless.
White supremacy at its finest.
neo_nazi_untermensch.jpg

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
A neo-Nazi and self admitted FBI informant should end up in protective custody. Once word gets out about him being a Fed informant he will be fucked and in protective custody / on the numbers / hiding.

Time for a beer or 6.
He's in serious trouble, because as a Nazi, he'd be on the hit list of groups like the Black Guerilla Family, but most people who would be targeted by that group would actually be protected by the Aryan Brotherhood and the like. As a snitch, though, they wouldn't give a fuck about this pussy. He's either going to be in PC or he's going to be doing hard time. As in hard, throbbing time.

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
kiwifarms.net
He's in serious trouble, because as a Nazi, he'd be on the hit list of groups like the Black Guerilla Family, but most people who would be targeted by that group would actually be protected by the Aryan Brotherhood and the like. As a snitch, though, they wouldn't give a fuck about this pussy. He's either going to be in PC or he's going to be doing hard time. As in hard, throbbing time.
He brought this all on himself by being a violent psychopath. He just has to have conflict with every single person he's ever been involved with. Every single friend he has had has eventually become an enemy that he has to fight.

The saddest thing about all of this is that prison won't do shit to reform him. If he doesn't get shanked to death while inside, he'll eventually find himself in more trouble when he is back on the outside. I'm calling it now. I'll even put down $1000 on this prediction because that's how confident I am: within five years from today he'll once again find himself on the wrong side of the law. That's if he survives his prison sentence.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He brought this all on himself by being a violent psychopath. He just has to have conflict with every single person he's ever been involved with. Every single friend he has had has eventually become an enemy that he has to fight.
All he had to do to avoid the probably absolutely awful time he's going to do is not be a complete dick to everyone he ever knew. If he'd kept a single ally, he'd probably have had some pretty soft time to do in a country club level federal prison. Not a great place to be, but not terrible either.

The Last Stand

Saints Row IV Defender
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The saddest thing about all of this is that prison won't do shit to reform him. If he doesn't get shanked to death while inside, he'll eventually find himself in more trouble when he is back on the outside. I'm calling it now. I'll even put down $1000 on this prediction because that's how confident I am: within five years from today he'll once again find himself on the wrong side of the law. That's if he survives his prison sentence.
Prison? Reform?

Please, he's going to be used more than a napkin at McDonald's. Being isolated would have done him better, good luck with that. I don't think many people will miss him. Or be concerned about him.

Just a fading memory in the general prison population.

Anne Hyroe

ortho molecular aware patriotic princess
kiwifarms.net
Disagree. He's got all that practice boofing meth back there
I’m still salty that the prosecutor didn’t show that video and make Cantwell explain what ‘boofing’ is to a judge.

41 months seems pretty light compared to the maximum sentence, though I gather the prosecution only asked for 51. Perhaps the Feds were feeling a little bit nostalgic for the informant days. Bear in mind that this is the man who willingly gave his local police an invitation to enter his home at any time :lunacy:

I wonder if we’ll get another prison call-in interview with Jared Howe now he knows how long he’ll be in there.

Hellbound Hellhound

kiwifarms.net