Inactive Christopher Charles "Chris" Cantwell / FreedomFighter361 / FUFeelinz - Alt-Right, Strongman-Worshipping, McDonalds Addicted Crying MRA Nazi & the Incredible Cuck; Banned From All Social Media for Death Threats. Arrested for online rape threats. Sentenced to 41 Months in Prison.

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

UtopiaGuy

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If he starts crying in prison, he's in serious trouble. As I understand it, crying means something there. Like, a close family member like your mom or your brother just died. I suspect the other inmates will force him to get those tear tattoos... on both sides, going all the way down his face.

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's in serious trouble, because as a Nazi, he'd be on the hit list of groups like the Black Guerilla Family, but most people who would be targeted by that group would actually be protected by the Aryan Brotherhood and the like. As a snitch, though, they wouldn't give a fuck about this pussy. He's either going to be in PC or he's going to be doing hard time. As in hard, throbbing time.
Colour gangs don't have much sway in Federal, and basically none at all in Maryland, where the dominant white gang is an extremely dangerous BGF splinter. A lot depends on which prison he'll go to but he's never going to get anywhere near any Aryan gangs.

He almost certainly won't be raped or greenlit by any gang politcs, though.

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
He's in serious trouble, because as a Nazi, he'd be on the hit list of groups like the Black Guerilla Family, but most people who would be targeted by that group would actually be protected by the Aryan Brotherhood and the like. As a snitch, though, they wouldn't give a fuck about this pussy. He's either going to be in PC or he's going to be doing hard time. As in hard, throbbing time.
Prison is one of the few places in America where if you're a Nazi you're probably okay. The Aryan Brotherhood is extremely flexible on things you think they would be very firm on, which from what I've seen is necessary when you're actually shoulder to shoulder with Blacks and Hispanics. There's a lot of swarthy looking members who would get dunked on by suburban Telegram Nazis for sure, I think at one point one of the leaders was half-Jewish too. They might just look over the snitch thing since the whole thing just seems so autistic from the outside.

Spunt

A Leading Source of Experimental Internet Gas
kiwifarms.net
The sentence seems a bit egregious to me for what essentially boils down to "he's a spaz who said bad words". Certainly someone to laugh at and maybe I just don't understand the whole story or something, but ~3.5 years for a "threatening" text seems insane to me.

It wasn't just a "threatening" text. He threatened to rape the wife of some other wignat sped if he didn't dox a third wignat sped Cantwell had beef with. That's not "bad words", that's extortion.

Plus he has a long list of criminal convictions going back 20 years so he can't argue it was a "moment of madness" or whatever. Given that the prosecution asked for 10 months more than he was actually given, it strikes me as slightly lenient if anything.

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It is over for the white race.
Good, white people are shit.

Prison is one of the few places in America where if you're a Nazi you're probably okay. The Aryan Brotherhood is extremely flexible on things you think they would be very firm on, which from what I've seen is necessary when you're actually shoulder to shoulder with Blacks and Hispanics.
Except in Maryland you're not dealing with the Aryan Brotherhood, you're dealing with DMI, and they're Black Guerrilla Family hood whites who are honestly not very fond of Nazis.

Uncle Warren

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If he starts crying in prison, he's in serious trouble. As I understand it, crying means something there. Like, a close family member like your mom or your brother just died. I suspect the other inmates will force him to get those tear tattoos... on both sides, going all the way down his face.
Tear tattoos (least where I'm from) are for how many people you killed, not for crybabies.

Beautiful Border

kiwifarms.net
I can't believe that you are celebrating a white rights activist's incarceration. This forum is full of democraps and soyboys consooming globohomo hypno. It is over for the white race.
View attachment 1949217
You should have at least some standards for the people you choose to follow, don't give someone a pass for being a lolcow because you happen to agree with some of what they believe. Cantwell is to the right what Philip Vincent Haskins-Delici is to the left

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
He brought this all on himself by being a violent psychopath. He just has to have conflict with every single person he's ever been involved with. Every single friend he has had has eventually become an enemy that he has to fight.

The saddest thing about all of this is that prison won't do shit to reform him. If he doesn't get shanked to death while inside, he'll eventually find himself in more trouble when he is back on the outside. I'm calling it now. I'll even put down $1000 on this prediction because that's how confident I am: within five years from today he'll once again find himself on the wrong side of the law. That's if he survives his prison sentence.
I think a lot of his retardation came from his meth abuse, hopefully all this time away from it will cure him of his cravings for it

AnOminous

i will eat your fucking soul
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He almost certainly won't be raped or greenlit by any gang politcs, though.
He's such a pussy that he'd get raped by a chubby white accountant who is doing a few months for cheating on taxes.
Prison is one of the few places in America where if you're a Nazi you're probably okay. The Aryan Brotherhood is extremely flexible on things you think they would be very firm on, which from what I've seen is necessary when you're actually shoulder to shoulder with Blacks and Hispanics.
The reason there's a grudging tolerance for race-based gangs in prison is that they actually keep the peace. The leaders more or less ensure that their members are protected and shit doesn't go down that results in lots of beatings from the guards. They have far less of a presence in places where people are more interested in getting out of prison intact than where people are spending the rest of their lives there.

I still don't see this crying faggot having much of a fun time in prison though. He is a complete douchebag and I think his douchebaggery will get him at least punched in the face at some point.

Last edited:

Neigh

Glue factory enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
It wasn't just a "threatening" text. He threatened to rape the wife of some other wignat sped if he didn't dox a third wignat sped Cantwell had beef with. That's not "bad words", that's extortion.

Plus he has a long list of criminal convictions going back 20 years so he can't argue it was a "moment of madness" or whatever. Given that the prosecution asked for 10 months more than he was actually given, it strikes me as slightly lenient if anything.
The "alt right" communities I check out have treated him as a lolcow because of his. He's the wingnat's wingnat.
Here are a couple from telegram from a quick search of subscribed channels..
cantwell1.png
cantwell2.png
cantwell3.png
cantwell4.png

Last edited:

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
kiwifarms.net
I think a lot of his retardation came from his meth abuse, hopefully all this time away from it will cure him of his cravings for it
Drug abuse and his alcoholism didn't help his mental state, but there's something much more seriously wrong with him. I look back on that article he wrote back in 2015 detailing his life and why he decided to get involved in politics. It is very obvious from the stories he told that there was something seriously wrong with him mentally dating back to even childhood.

He's a person who is easily angered, has a lust for conflict and has an obsession with using violence as a tactic against others. He then added substance abuse into the mix. As well as getting involved with other fucked up spergs who also love conflict and fucking with an easily triggered retard. Had he maybe gotten some serious psychotherapy earlier in his life maybe he could have avoided his current fate.
He's such a pussy that he'd get raped by a chubby white accountant who is doing a few months for cheating on taxes.

The reason there's a grudging tolerance for race-based gangs in prison is that they actually keep the peace. The leaders more or less ensure that their members are protected and shit doesn't go down that results in lots of beatings from the guards. They have far less of a presence in places where people are more interested in getting out of prison intact than where people are spending the rest of their lives there.

I still don't see this crying faggot having much of a fun time in prison though. He is a complete douchebag and I think his douchebaggery will get him at least punched in the face at some point.
Even if he does join a prison gang he would eventually have some sort of falling out. Having followed his shenanigans for all these years, I was trying to recall one person who he claimed was his friend or associate that he didn't eventually have some sort of major falling out with. I can't think of one person aside from some sycophant ass kissers that weren't even his friend in the first place.

Henry Wentworth Akeley

I'm not sure what I want but this ain't it
kiwifarms.net
Just... Wow truly never expect that a neo-nazi would sent another neo-nazi to jail. Truly shows you that not even the nazi's want him on their side
You will be shocked to learn what happened to American Nazi Party founder and commander George Lincoln Rockwell.

mickey339

*screams in clingy fur ball*
kiwifarms.net
Just... Wow truly never expect that a neo-nazi would sent another neo-nazi to jail. Truly shows you that not even the nazi's want him on their side
You will be shocked to learn what happened to American Nazi Party founder and commander George Lincoln Rockwell.
Internal strife within political/social movements is commonplace. Especially with the higher ups as disagreements over tiny issues are more pronounced with the most fanatical supporters.

Ghandi was murdered by a hindu who thought he seceded to much land to the muslims. About the same with Michael Collins.
Malcom X was murdered by a member of NOI over political disagreement.
Schisms in Christianity happened over theological disagreements that most common christians at the time barely understood.
Stalin vs Trotsky, Knight of the Long Daggers, etc.