Inactive Christopher Charles "Chris" Cantwell / FreedomFighter361 / FUFeelinz - Alt-Right, Strongman-Worshipping, McDonalds Addicted Crying MRA Nazi & the Incredible Cuck; Banned From All Social Media for Death Threats. Arrested for online rape threats. Sentenced to 41 Months in Prison.

Lemmingwise

Female gamers
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't believe that you are celebrating a white rights activist's incarceration. This forum is full of democraps and soyboys consooming globohomo hypno. It is over for the white race.
View attachment 1949217
The situation is a lot worse than that pic indicates, due to migration and birth numbers and impending loss of election majority in every "white" country.

But that pic would convince me of the opposite since three other categories are composite categories. The two that aren't are possibly even more composite if you look at differences between say italians and swedes, or somalis and nigerians.

Knight of the Long Daggers
Heh.

GunnlaugurSassoon

kiwifarms.net
I can't believe that you are celebrating a white rights activist's incarceration. This forum is full of democraps and soyboys consooming globohomo hypno. It is over for the white race.
View attachment 1949217

hqdefault (2).jpg

Duke Nukem

Leader of the Anti-Chad Extermination Squad
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1949217
Imagine giving a shit about the so-called "white race" in Current Year.

Face it, Britfag, you guys are fucked and your wives are leaving you for superior Arab cock. Allah save the Queen, welcome to Britistan fucker 🇵🇰

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
kiwifarms.net
You know what, I bet you Baked Alaska gets less time than Cantwell despite his long string of illegal shenanigans.

Baked Alaska is way more likeable than Cantwell. That's the worst insult I can think of.
It's not that hard being more likeable than Cantwell. All you have to do is not threaten to murder people on a daily basis and suddenly people don't have quite as much of a problem with you.

LemonStablesNeedNoCradle

There must be something in the water~~~
kiwifarms.net
anyone who unironically calls themselves a "nazi" is a retard anyway.
He's also probably a fed. all "nazis" are feds. when you realise all this shit is a psyop to discredit a certain set of ideas, it'll all make more sense.
Yep, just like the "Alt-Right" or Antifa. Literally paid mercenarys by the government to protest, cause mayham and promote racial tension / division of the people. The bankers with the money always need the lower class / middle class to be in a constant state of fighting so they fund both sides, but who do you think really runs and funds these "neo nazi" or extreme left leftist groups?

Sure both groups have legitimate members, their will always be someone of weak mind who is easily swayed by group think and desire to fit into an 'in' group so as to go to rallys and protests, become an "activist" and participant in a hivemind of paid shills.

All you have to do is follow the money, just as bankers funded both sides of the world wars, the same thing is happening today with left vs right. It's a known fact that the bleeding heart, philanthropist George Soro with a net worth of 8.6 billion dollars helped fund the Antifa riots. I would not be at all surprised to learn he also gives money to the "Alt-Right" or the what ever anti left wing strawman has been put up that needs a good thrashing to keep the people divided, and thus easier go conquer.

Hellbound Hellhound

kiwifarms.net
i hope vice does a follow-up report on him in prison. same blonde girl questioning is spergery.
"He went in known as "The Crying Nazi", only to come out known as "Daisy Butterfingers"." "Find out how prison has changed this former extremist, and how he's now dedicating his life to advocating for sentencing reform so that he can be reunited with his new husband."

It would be a fitting redemption arc.

Last edited:

Handsome Tard AI

I need to return some videotapes.
kiwifarms.net
Will he possibly troon out when he gets released? Find on next on Dragon Ball Z!
“You’re going to hate this, trust me. What you're seeing now is my normal state. This is a super flippant retard. And this. This is what is known as a super flippant retard that has ascended above a super flippant retard. or, you could just call this a Super Lolcow.”

FF492633-58DB-43AA-81CD-7EA5CD4DEE91.png

“AND THIS, IS TO GO, EVEN, FURTHER, BELOW! DILAAAAAAAAAAAA-“

5807B9D2-5FF9-40EE-BB56-CC1E7AF52537.png

”AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!“

EA0A74C9-9820-4445-B441-DD922AF624CA.png

“And this... is Super Trooner Loser.”

dirtydeanna96

kiwifarms.net
Yep, just like the "Alt-Right" or Antifa. Literally paid mercenarys by the government to protest, cause mayham and promote racial tension / division of the people. The bankers with the money always need the lower class / middle class to be in a constant state of fighting so they fund both sides, but who do you think really runs and funds these "neo nazi" or extreme left leftist groups?

Sure both groups have legitimate members, their will always be someone of weak mind who is easily swayed by group think and desire to fit into an 'in' group so as to go to rallys and protests, become an "activist" and participant in a hivemind of paid shills.

All you have to do is follow the money, just as bankers funded both sides of the world wars, the same thing is happening today with left vs right. It's a known fact that the bleeding heart, philanthropist George Soro with a net worth of 8.6 billion dollars helped fund the Antifa riots. I would not be at all surprised to learn he also gives money to the "Alt-Right" or the what ever anti left wing strawman has been put up that needs a good thrashing to keep the people divided, and thus easier go conquer.

Lol you think bankers fund both sides? Why does everyone not go into banking, if it's so lucrative? Easier to conquer? We have tv and fatty/sugary foods. Cell phones and the internet. If there are evil bankers, Huxley's soma coma is more like today's world than Orwell's minitru

Last edited: