Inactive Christopher Charles "Chris" Cantwell / FreedomFighter361 / FUFeelinz - Alt-Right, Strongman-Worshipping, McDonalds Addicted Crying MRA Nazi & the Incredible Cuck; Banned From All Social Media for Death Threats. Arrested for online rape threats. Sentenced to 41 Months in Prison.

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
kiwifarms.net
He told Jared Howe that his sentence meant he would be free before the end of 2022. WTF?
It's not out of the realm of possibility. He only has a little over three years. He can't get parole as a federal prisoner, but if he behaves well he can get a reduced sentence. If he starts serving it right away he would be short of just two years served total.

It's highly optimistic on his part but it's not impossible.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's not out of the realm of possibility. He only has a little over three years. He can't get parole as a federal prisoner, but if he behaves well he can get a reduced sentence. If he starts serving it right away he would be short of just two years served total.

It's highly optimistic on his part but it's not impossible.
Yeah, all of that relies on good behavior. Given that Cantwell has a special gift for burning bridges with anyone who has ever associated with him, I'm sure he'll continue to do so in the clink. The only way he won't end up pissing off both the guards and his fellow inmates will be if they put him in solitary/protective custody, and even then he'll find a way to piss off the guards.

polayent

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, all of that relies on good behavior. Given that Cantwell has a special gift for burning bridges with anyone who has ever associated with him, I'm sure he'll continue to do so in the clink. The only way he won't end up pissing off both the guards and his fellow inmates will be if they put him in solitary/protective custody, and even then he'll find a way to piss off the guards.
I think it would be best for both him and society if they don't put him in solitary. He's sure to get his doling of punishment from the other inmates. The AB probably wouldn't even accept his pathetic ass.

Duke Nukem

Leader of the Anti-Chad Extermination Squad
kiwifarms.net
I think it would be best for both him and society if they don't put him in solitary. He's sure to get his doling of punishment from the other inmates. The AB probably wouldn't even accept his pathetic ass.
AB has strict criteria for who gets to be a member, they want smart and strong people, not some fat retard who's been kicked out of literally every political group he's ever so much as looked at.

FearsReality

World’s most based necroposter. Ayla is hot btw
kiwifarms.net
as I sit here staring at the ceiling, I wonder:

How’s that nazi guy doing right now?

that’s gotta take some kind of history, takes it to the next level and decides to go to prison out of rage. makes me lmao