Skitzocow Christopher Claybourne / PresidentChristopher / WildManChris - would sell his soul for good looks, absolute maniac

milkshark

Subtle Internet Blurb
kiwifarms.net
Better OPs with more content can be found here, and here.

[youtube]6cA0Spfn5oo[/youtube]
[youtube]nNHVOJMxfZY[/youtube]

He has aspberger's

Last edited by a moderator:

Bugaboo

I have to kill fast and bullets too slow
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
milkshark said:
I don't get how the second person is any sexier than the first person he showed.

Pikimon

Exceptionally Overachieving Mexican
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Unfortunately he needs more than a facial surgery to fix his appearence.

His voice is a huge embaressment

Springblossom

Dungeon Crawlaholic
kiwifarms.net
revengeofphil said:
milkshark said:
I don't get how the second person is any sexier than the first person he showed.
Is he doing that during a house party or something? Why are there all those people in the background? Is the host of the party cool with this loser yelling at a camera?

"This is a great party, Doris. Thanks for inviting...actually, who's that guy talking to a video camera?"
"I wa-want fuckin' PLASTIC SURGERY so I can look like this muh'fucker right here" *snap* "and not like this right HERE!"
"Uhhh...actually, Doris, I gotta go. I just remembered I gotta...be busy tomorrow great seeing you again bye!"

milkshark

Subtle Internet Blurb
kiwifarms.net
Springblossom said:
Is he doing that during a house party or something? Why are there all those people in the background? Is the host of the party cool with this loser yelling at a camera?

"This is a great party, Doris. Thanks for inviting...actually, who's that guy talking to a video camera?"
"I wa-want fuckin' PLASTIC SURGERY so I can look like this muh'fucker right here" *snap* "and not like this right HERE!"
"Uhhh...actually, Doris, I gotta go. I just remembered I gotta...be busy tomorrow great seeing you again bye!"

It looks like the outdoor patio of a bar or restaurant on a weekend.v the other people there are drunk and acting almost as unruly as he is.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why do people like this exist and why must they post videos of themselves acting like a horse's ass? Oh yeah, because God has a sense of humor and we'd all be pretty bored if we didn't have fools to point and laugh at.

Himawari

Nigga that's kawaii
kiwifarms.net
Speaking as a girl, the most unattractive thing about him isn't his physical appearance, it's the spitting. (:_(

geodestro

kiwifarms.net
I really think this guy is great, well, when he isn't making suicide threats to Dr. oz. He also posts about 3 videos a day, so you know you won't have to wait long for the next facepalm.

MegasHant

Member of the Bowl Cut Crew
kiwifarms.net
Meet President Christopher/Wild Man Chris (Christopher Clayborne), a 42 year old youtuber who specializes in making insane videos. He's a fairly active youtuber.

His videos range from finding people to compare his forearm length with (he has an obsession with the length of his forearms) to rapping and singing.

There are many more videos from this guy, but I'm just going to leave it at this for now.

Youtube1
Youtube2
Youtube3
Facebook
OkCupid

And look he was even mentioned in the news: Article

Last edited:

Megapiss

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A sample of his wonderful content:

The news article in the OP says that someone's making a documentary about him, but I can't find any other info on it.

autisticdragonkin

Eric Borsheim
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Meet President Christopher/Wild Man Chris (Christopher Clayborne), a 42 year old youtuber who specializes in making insane videos. He's a fairly active youtuber.

His videos range from finding people to compare his forearm length with (he has an obsession with the length of his forearms) to rapping and singing.

There are many more videos from this guy, but I'm just going to leave it at this for now.

Youtube1
Youtube2
Yotube3
Facebook
OkCupid

And look he was even mentioned in the news: Article
What does he think makes him worthy of the title of genius
what happened with the video here
I think he is selling his soul or something here

Last edited: