Lolcow Christopher J. McGee / Chris McGee / Clawshrimpy / Granis25 / "Rose" / "Sammy" / AdoptedAlien, etc & friends - "Clawshrimpy is a shota rape fetishist and here's why": Blobfish using Autism/Queerness as a shield, Fake "CSA Survivor", Pedo Sex Pest, Backstabbing Serial Harasser & Wannabe Victim; On an Eternal Quest to #cancel Breadtube only to be #cancelled himself.

MarineTrainedTard

You got the COVID! Coronavirus, big time!
kiwifarms.net
Eh I'm primarily into miniatures for gaming specifically. I'd play more historicals which tend to be significantly cheaper if the local historical scene wasn't so much really groggy retirees.

On topic, I don't begrudge poor people having leisure activities, but again if he has to beg for food money or starve, he's got no business buying miniatures and paint and shit. Get a library card and read or something, Shrimpy.

E: We all know, though, that his brother will feed him. If he hasn't thrown Shrimps out already, there's no way he'd let him starve.

kevin

kiwifarms.net
small thing to add, but does he have a picture of his shota boyfriend as the desktop image on his computer monitor?

there's having a favorite character and then there's Shrimpy.

Archeopthryx

kiwifarms.net
small thing to add, but does he have a picture of his shota boyfriend as the desktop image on his computer monitor?

there's having a favorite character and then there's Shrimpy.
Yeah. He also have his favorite bondage picture of Ash on his desktop so he could drag and drop it to any unsuspecting minors.

Honestly, I can understand wanting to have a hobby to pass the time, but unfortunately for Shrimpy, he seems to have poor money management skills. It doesn't help that a chunk of his tugboat goes to housing and utilities. If he cleaned up a bit and dialed back the autism, he could easily get a part time McJob to help fund his hobbies, plus it'll probably solve the food issue too.

66andtwothirds

kiwifarms.net
bragging that he got banned by "bluecheck liberals" and HARRIS so that obviously means they are threatened by him "calling him out" (most likely they just banned him automatically as these people have blocklists where if you use sperg language like he does, you get banned. or they just dont want to listen to him screeching 50 times a day)
c.jpg

bragging that he got banned by "bluecheck liberals" and HARRIS so that obviously means they are threatened by him "calling him out" (most likely they just banned him automatically as these people have blocklists where if you use sperg language like he does, you get banned. or they just dont want to listen to him screeching 50 times a day)
View attachment 1322293

Didn't he also threaten to murder Harris with an axe?

• Agree
Reactions: BOLDYSPICY!

Trombonista

これが正義だよおそ松さん
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1322293
Fun fact: Harris, Contra, and Coffin all have Kiwi Farms threads.

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
Didn't he also threaten to murder Harris with an axe?

Not even that. He thought a character in a harris video that as a hooded figure with an axe was meant to represent him and got mad that Harris was saying Chris was a violent Psychopath. Nevermind the hooded figure turned out to be Harris himself, representing his own inner critic.

Not even that. He thought a character in a harris video that as a hooded figure with an axe was meant to represent him and got mad that Harris was saying Chris was a violent Psychopath. Nevermind the hooded figure turned out to be Harris himself, representing his own inner critic.

Thanks for the clarification. I was wondering what all that was about.

Reactions: BOLDYSPICY!

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
Honestly, I can understand wanting to have a hobby to pass the time, but unfortunately for Shrimpy, he seems to have poor money management skills. It doesn't help that a chunk of his tugboat goes to housing and utilities. If he cleaned up a bit and dialed back the autism, he could easily get a part time McJob to help fund his hobbies, plus it'll probably solve the food issue too.
I'm amazed his brother doesn't just take all his tardbux and portion it out to him whenever he needs something. Although maybe he doesn't care since he makes sure Shrimpy always has food and whenever Shrimpy begs for Dominos (come on Shrimpy, you live in a fucking city, even in Toledo there's endless better pizza for the same price) he's just scamming his Twitter followers. Plus the conflict thing, you don't want your manchild brother stimming out and REEEEEEEEing when you told him he can't spend 50 bucks on more wargaming minis he paints like a toddler.

Archeopthryx

kiwifarms.net
You see Harris is the reason why Shrimpy doesn't have a job, or a direction in life, or a functioning brain, or realizing being attracted to kids and making fiction inserting himself in it as wrong, or doesn't vote, or liking BDSM and getting bullied, or whining about games being too hard, or not being able to think for himself.

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Randall Fragg

In his house in R'lyeh, Giorno has a dream
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Archeopthryx

kiwifarms.net
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE - ERP rapist
reeeeee.png

Do we really need to have a contest on who is worse? Shrimpy that role plays rape with kids while pretending to be a kid or a police officer who took a knee on somebody's neck? I mean both are terrible people. I don't know why your government is funding them but at least one will stop someone like Shrimpy from raping kids.